Should I move to Denmark?

youtube.com/watch?v=L5ETiMA8OQw

The man is a member of the most leftist party of Denmark and the swede woman is a member of only the labour party of Sweden.

And hes fucking redpilled as fuck compared to her delusional babbling of le wage gap and other lies. If the most lefties are redpilled in Denmark how fucking redpilled can the right-wing parties be?

I so feel the fucking urge to move, should I do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4EbZarhhIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, why not?

How much would that boat cost?

prob 1 milj DKK

When I was in Copenhagen last year it had better beer and less mudshits than Stockholm. Danes are also less autistic than Swedes, now that I think about it. Go for it.

Just so you know, he's a member of Venstre. Venstre means left, but the party is liberal. It's the equivalent of Moderaterna.

6 years ago I would probably have thought you were silly. But now, standing here with cuckery up to my neck I can only say 'go for it'. Anywhere's better than this insane country. Only downside with Denmark is the language but it should mostly be a matter of getting used to it.

The far-left are often more redpilled than the moderate shitlibs in my experience.
Don't get me wrong, they're both awful political positions, and I'd take the right any day, but hardcore leftists tend to be all about shutting down globalisation and the international banking cartels. They don't have time for "muh poor oppressed trans dolphin of colour"

There's one for sale right now, not in Nyhavn but Christianshavn (also in Copenhagen).
$500k, 110sqm

Sure. If you are white and redpilled then come over friend.

Do you want to live in the big cities or comfy cities like pic related`?

I moved here from sweden. Check out boligportal if you want to rent with deposit pay or boligsiden if you want to buy your own.

It's pretty different but still decadent, just a lot of years before Sweden. Which in this day and age is pretty ok. The language is hard so be a little ready.

Everything state/banking/insurance/medical etc works with your CPR nr instead of personnummer and some kinda numbercard with keycodes, it's ridiculous and their verson of bankid I guess. Works ok though.

I haven't watched danish televion, maybe I should but I got to skip license ranting about something about left wing leaning and that saw through it.
I dreaded swedish tv.. judesvt

The supermarkets are less communist oversized 674477885433 different selections than in sweden, more specialized shops. It's good morally but I can't bother with it so my purchases feel like 20% limited compared to Sweden.

Some Danish stores are better but it's just my observation.

Lycka till

How very much can political experiences change from a country to another
Here the far-left is pretty much preaching the opposite, race-mix everybody first and only then worry about bankers and globalism

>still decadent
Yes sadly. We need reinforcements, so if Swedes really do not believe that Sweden can be saved then moving here is not a bad idea. It might just save us.

Where in Denmark do you live?

They openly support racemixing?

Damn. I have never heard anybody do that here. Other than a couple of ugly girls in highschool kek.

Ahah iktf Sven, French southern accent is so annoying, sometimes they even think I am an English tourist.

Move here. Everything is cheap, tons of pretty places, we aren't self-hating whites and in fact we're openly racist.

>we aren't self-hating whites
Hard to be self-hating white if you're not white in the first place.

Some of them are white. The romanians we get up here are all gypsy scum.

Bogdan BTFO!

youtube.com/watch?v=S4EbZarhhIY

This is made by another danish party.-

The gypsies are a meme, faggot. They're segregated and you never see them unless you go into ghettos. They're barely 4% of the population.

Danes are so ugly they would literally rather fuck pigs than fuck each other.

You are confusing us with brits.

I've been to Romania and while it's true that your gypsies live in ghettos and are treated as they should be treated Romanians don't look very white. But I guess you're almost slavs.

Inb4 I out myself but a town close to Aarhus. Like it both where I live and Aarhus. Spent time traveling to grenaa randers, odder, hadsten and probably some more I forget.
Pretty comfy country, it feels like the rich towns of Sweden, towns with less globalism and overall more '"prioritized" cities in Swedish standards.

Spend quite some time in aarhus and it's a lot of immigrants but compared to sweden it's a blessing. Used to live in Stockholm and it was totally swarmed with non-swedes as I left.

I'm close to Aarhus too. A bustrip through the Gellerup area is like a middle-eastern safari.

Alright. I live in Ã…rhus myself. Its a decent city although it is a shame about all the new buildings at the harbor and Aros (the museum) also ruins the city center a little bit. God i hate (((Modern Architecture))). Except for that and the shitskins its a good city and i enjoy living here.

The danish countryside is really comfy and many small towns are super comfy aswell. Only thing i envy you swedes is your mountains and cliffs.

You're being a little fucking nigger, you know that?

> ooga booga

Denmark doesn't need somali's

>speaking danish
Just kill yourself. It's easier and less humiliating.

I read about danish ghettos before moving here. Was hard finding information about it, but I'll try my hardest to avoid them.

What's good about swedens nationalism movement is that the site Flashback is so insanly big for what it is.
It's a product of the goverment/media suppression and I guess Denmark has something similar but a lot smaller.

Flashback is pretty pink pilled though and I think that's how a lot of Danish men are without having the need for a website uniting them. They some more proud of their heritage.

It still is decadent here and I hoped for more but still I'm satisfied I moved.
"Studenten", I don't know what it's called in danish but school finishing summer celebration at 18 thing, it made it clear to me things are bad here too, but much better.

fuck off cuck. we're full.

Stay the fuck away from Denmark, Jamal.

Studenteruge?

When people graduate from highschool and drive around on the back of a truck binge drinking?
Its pretty decadent i guess but also harmless. The average clubbing is far more degenerate.

Yeah that Skyscraper in the harbor.. I don't know what they were thinking.

The terrain here is a little boring but nature is still cool most places. The country is very flat but I know for sure I'll take photos of my pige if/when I get one on the wheat fields.

It was the way some of the students behaved and what music they listened to. I however believe young people should have fun and it's tradition so I respect it. Saw some girls bathing in a fountain too. Was very slutty. Kek

We have hills pham. I love the wavy terrain.

Yeah. When i graduated some of the girls in my class took their pants off and stuck their bare asses out the side of the truck and then danced inside the truck completely naked.

Very slutty and a little bit sad. They were blond qt's even.

Oh also, we have cool white cliffs like England.
Pic related.

Thank you. How cold is the water?

Dankster came to Romania recently, he kept insulting this shithole until he got here, now he is loving it so much that he wants to move here.

Kek'd

It's a lost cause in sweden too.

Saved that cliff, the terrain is very cool in a lot of places. I say the most epic sundown I've ever seen happened here as I drove a while ago. You could see all the hills formations cast shadows and it looked real nice.

In the summer it is usually mild and around 68-77F

In winter it is usually snowy and 30-20F

Also, you can probably get a boat like the one in the pic much cheaper but you would have to renovate and repair it alot yourself.

>You could see all the hills formations cast shadows and it looked real nice.
Yeah I love that. Its so tranquil. Especially if there is also a "gravhoj" (viking grave) in the terrain.

like the one in pic related.