Why is hollywood changing characters races?

Why is hollywood changing characters races?

Because it is 2017.

ummmmmmmm the ones of the left dont look like the ones on the right

Why is Hollywood cucking Asian men?

Who gives a shit? Why are there 30 threads a day about race? If I wanted that, I'd go to tumblr

HAHA HOLY SHIT IMAGINE GETTING THIS ANGRY @ THE CASTING FOR SUPPORTING CHARACTERS IN A F U C K I N G CAPESHIT KIDS MOVIE!!!

HOLY SHIT HAVE SEX DUDE LMAO

t. reddit

Don't question it goy, you don't need to know.

This thread was already deleted.

go back to /r/The_Donald and /r/Sup Forums kid.

You have to actually be 18+ to post on Sup Forums unlike Reddit.

>I want a circlejerk of the same posts over and over

t. reddit

Because it's irrelevant to their development as people.

These are, in the comics, white characters whose 'racial identity' is not a struggle or focal point like it would be for many minority characters, so nothing is lost in the translation.

If you had a character who was strongly attached to their whiteness or made plot points about it, that would be different, but most of these characters are white by default because they're blank slates who are defined by their relation to the central character, not their own identities.

literally getting triggered because someone with opposing views is in your safespace.

Go back 2 tumblr faggot

Nice reddit spacing.

They're trying to get DC fans

Who cares? It's just race.

t. reddit

Because Marvel is trying to get a bigger audience and American society becoming more diverse.

America is less than 50% white if you only count people who under the age of 20 and if you don't count "white" Hispanics to be white.

Because they're imitating Sup Forums