Cuckest country

How "cucked" your country is, really?

Soon our government will adopt a law that makes cohabitation (if two partners live with each other for more than 5 years) equal to an actual marriage. So if you lived with some slut for more than 5 years and you purchased some property with your own money the slut can demand that you literally give her half of that property, even in case you break up.

rt.com/politics/416649-cohabitation-marriage-law-duma/

Other urls found in this thread:

volkskrant.nl/binnenland/veel-aangiften-van-zedenmisdrijven-blijken-vals~a1856828/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does the Russian Duma even have much power?
I remember learning about it, but from what I read it seemed like the executive office (AKA PM and President) held the only true power

You are generally right, and the thing is that they wouldn't even try to propose something like that without the president or PM unofficially agreed to it (to accept that law or just proposal) before.

>being normie enough to get a gf AND spend 5 years living with her
You deserve all the bad things that happen to you by that point.

In the Netherlands you dont even have to share goods anymore if you marry, unless you opt in.

>unless you opt in
Well in russia you have to opt OUT (it make it legal, by creating a contract), otherwise you will share the property. So by default you are in.

Nice traditional values.

But we value our wallets.

traditionalism is pure cancer desu

Oh yeah mutt's cock with semen dripping on Okinawa tastes so good...

Thanks for sharing.

It's already this way here and honestly it's your own fault for letting your bitch move in

this

Very cucked
Cucked by holland, english, greek, french and german in terms of language
Cucked by finnics, mongols, turkics, caucasians, ugrics and east balts in terms of ethnics
Cucked by europe, asia and america in terms of culture
Cucked by sweden, japan, mongolia and the us in terms of geographics

300%
If a bitch accuses you of sexism, you are arrested until proven innocent.

In the Netherlands, if a woman wants to file rape charges, then she gets warned that false accusations will lead to her being prosecuted. And about 50% of the women then drop their charges.

source?

volkskrant.nl/binnenland/veel-aangiften-van-zedenmisdrijven-blijken-vals~a1856828/

This is called common law marriage and it exists in several US states, Texas being one of them. There's good reasons for it, but you actually have to act like husband and wife and tell everyone you're husband and wife for it to kick in.

This, fucking roasties.

>And about 50% of the women then drop their charges.
>50%
no fucking way it's that high lmao

50% drops their charges after their first contact with the police. Of the ones that do file charges 20% is presumed false. And of the remainder a large portion has a doubtful story.

According to the an institute that researches crime in the Netherlands..

The police often suspects cases where the women don't want to cooperate with the police, don't want to do a medical examination, constantly change their story. And they also say the stories of false rape charges tend involve more rapes, drugs and alcohol, while real stories more often result in molestation. And the story tends to get extremer as they add more information.

While usually they have psychological problems, problems at home or relational problems. Or want to cover up unwanted pregnancies or STD's. Or even an excuse for being late at home.

Or they show injuries that don't match their story.

>good reason for it
Care to elaborate?

Traditional family values* I bet!

*in fact about as traditional and family as HRE was holy and roman.

i own flat and my father's old car. at this point i am so desperate that i would agree to give all of that to a girl if she agrees to live with me for five years (in fact i could even provide for her during that period)

Try tinder and once you stop behaving like doormat and stop putting girls on pedastal, you should succeed.

How many girls have you asked on date last year?

i am not gonna take advices from a czech whore but thanks anyway

>So if you lived with some slut for more than 5 years and you purchased some property with your own money the slut can demand that you literally give her half of that property, even in case you break up.

I totally support this.
This will make people fuck&dump them quicker, accelerating the circulation.

Also wtf? Why would you live with somebody you do not deeply love?
If it's just physical attraction, there is no need to merge lives.

There's literally nothing wrong with common marriage. You can't live with your partner for several years and be just "lol we're not technically married". That's just retarded. If you don't want marriage just let the slut find someone who would like to be with her and not waste her time with you.

>hurr durr I don't like to be tied together
Then stay single or don't live with your girlfriend.

>Bulgarian bro gets it

>t. yugo

We are pretty alike concerning family values.

Just one question: do you also divide money in YOUR WALLET and MY WALLET or is it just OUR WALLET when you are married? (assuming you did not marry a total mongrel)

I agree desu. Every woman that accidentally enters my house should be married to me.

>oh your bringing a package
>why don't you come in?
>*she sets a foot into my house*
>haha fooled you now your married to me

thats called retarded shit

Nobody will accidentally enter your flat and stay there for 5 years, you neckbeard virgin.

It is ok to stay single. But move your whining to /r9k.

>Just one question: do you also divide money in YOUR WALLET and MY WALLET or is it just OUR WALLET when you are married?
I'm not married and I've only had one long relationship in which the girl lived with me for several years, so I can only speak for myself. I let her deal with the moneys and it was a catastrophe (she spend a lot on bullshit). Once we separated I realized I actually make a lot of money.

Interesting.
My wife is a very reasonable person and she is the one keeping me from wasting money on bullshit.

We call that financial bondage.

Your parents are divorced, aren't they?