Trips determines happening, if reasonable

Trips determines happening, if reasonable.

Didn't know they had sheep in Africa.

Russia. Anything with less than 3 digits doesn't count

no wonder the africans always lose...

that proverb is utter bullshit

It's not a proverb from africa because it's a quote from Alexander the Great. The dindus stole something once again.

French race war starting at christmas

Sorry bong, France will live another day

white extinction

SO CLOSE.
Roolling for Sup Forums becomes muslim and leads muds to attack jews

All sheep in africa die

nothing happens

9/11 2: This time it's personal

It'll probably be in a country where there is a high muslim population, or where there are a lot of refugees coming in- hence why there'll never be an attack on North-America. My bet is on France again, and Hollande will continue to be the president despite calls for resignation, he will say some dipshit thing about France having to get used to terrorism, and the MSM will continue to point their fingers at everything else but islam.

Hillary having a stroke on stage at a campaign even or debate.

ISIS kills TayTay

Mass incident in Japan involving one of the like 10 "refugees" they let in. Awakens the samurai. Japan goes full Imperialist in a decade.

>there'll never be an attack on North-America

Melbourne

Death to every jew.

Clinton Foundation wikileaks, roll

Context is totally different this time. It's far easier for ISIS to travel the path of least resistance. That's why Europe, and more specifically France, is always gonna be next on the kill list.

World War 3

Poland. The one muslim they have gets drunk and screams Allu Ackbar before hitting someone with a bottle.

Islam takes on Rio

that dude pledged allegiance to multiple groups who are at war with one another. Dude was just a faggot in denial and used his religion as an excuse.

London this week
done by a tanned white christian man on one way vacation to the UK

the yellowstone supervolcano will erupt

OP finally comes out the closet

Fucking KEK answer us already.
A muslim starts a fist fight with Drumpf at a rally. Trump wins and climbs the polls

>>there'll never be an attack on North-America

Trump is killed by Clinton foundation hitmen on having a certain chance of becoming president, much in the same fashion of how her opponents were killed in the 90s

My hometown kek

Olympics snackbar

There will be a bigger attack in France than 9/11. People will snap and lynch every non white rightwingers.

can we please finally do something about these rape gangs?

Vatican

Trump wins in a landslide.

Somebody gets trips in this thread

>that image

thats actually a damn good one liner
very very nice

Hillary will not live to see the January inauguration.

Haiti becomes a world power.

Nuke detonations in multiple US cities, which had been in position just waiting for decades, to be blamed on Iran to justify full invasion and destruction of the Shia worldwide.

okay okay I get it, but these attacks (other than the fag shooting up the club) are nowhere near the scale of the attacks which happened in Europe, nor have the attacks on American soil occurred at the European rate.

Self-fulfilling prophesy.

Reroll

American highschool. Qts die and America awakes. Hillary fucks up her condolences.

America blows up

Not really. In fact, it's fucking stupid. Exactly what one would expect from Africa.

>that dude pledged allegiance to multiple groups who are at war with one another

Not at the same time, no. Keep in mind that Islamic State was Al Qaida, then Al Qaida in Iraq, then Islamic State in Iraq, then Islamic State in Syria, then Islamic State, and its perfectly normal for terrorists to switch around.

Also the FBI never found evidence he was gay, you've been played by the media. Good job.

I agree with you, I was just being a dick. :^)

Seems likely these high muslim euro countries are next in line, probably France again stupid cucks.

rolling on another cop killing, probably in L.A

BLM converts to Islam

Africa actually wuz kangs

reroll

Turkish civil war backed by cia.
Russia gets involved.

man he totally blurted them all out in a panic to cover up the fact he was a bender. The dude frequented the gay club numerous times by himself- if that ain't enough evidence to confirm my suspicions then idk what is

Hitler comes out of retirement.

Germany. School.

Kek himself comes down from the heavens

paris metro bombing

reroll

Terrorist bombing in Germany.

EMI from the sun sends us all back to the stone age

lol doubt it, we won't be hearing about turkey for a long time

I get a gf.

Hillary president

Hungary leaves the EU, and opens fire at refugees soon after

this guy converts to islam and gets a bf and then gets stoned to death for breaking sharia law

reroll. I want a gf. I WILL get one.

They're down to using troubled teenagers with knives and actual mental pentients with trucks (and he got lucky with that fucking truck let's be honest)
So how the fuck are they gonna pull another 9/11?

Get real, people.

the NWO oficially starts tomorrow

multiple islam-motivated stabbings in London

UK officially becomes Muslim country

damn

reroll

/Thread

Trump gets assassinated.

>Hungary get assassinated

bunch of dindus in london get run over by some punter sick of roads being blocked by BLM

Merkel caught with wild jahoodie bf.

Russia nukes USA

I GET A REALLY CUTE GF

CLINTON FOUNDATION DOMINATES THE WORLD

Sup ForumsACKS GET ASSASSINATED FOR BEING ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

No gf for you, faggot

>9/11

Double dubs
Kek has spoken

Quads count too. German loner goes out with an axr and kills CDU members. Unrelated: Where to buy axe? ASking for a friend

hillary president...

fucking ruined the trips you fgt

He cased a number of places, including Disneyworld.

Out of curiosity why do you think you're so much better at investigative work than the FBI? Magic?

What are You DOING You British Nigger.

HOL UP... SO U BE SAYIN

multiple black lives matter-influenced shootings of white politicians in major american cities on the same day

don't do it achmed it's not worth it

Albania gets nuked, Serbia celebrates despite the fallout.

both clintons convert to islam

Jeb kills himself

Race war in the US