So this might be a strange question

But why did Latin Americans accept the Amerimutt meme so readily, when the only reason Americans are turning brown and muttish is...them?

Because they feel no shame in being brown or being seen as such when they're not.
America on the other hand is still under the shadow of institutionalized racism that makes them offended to be seen a brown.

Ah muy nino, you ask me how la creatura came to be? Legends say that it all began with the mixing of the races combined with artificial and chemical-spiked food and complete disintegration of culture. Then the mutts started breeding with the mongrels, and people started losing sanity even further. Ay caramba, horrible and dark times indeed. Eventually, the even more mixed abominations started being fed meat of deceased by the corporations to cut expenses. When the time was right, Jews opened up the portal to a nether dimension by using the vigin blood sacrifices of few extremely rare blancos that they kept alive for this specific purpose. Unimaginable dark energies descended upon this realm, turning abominations into something, something not of this world ... They were finally ready, the perfected goyim ...

But then there was, the wall. It's still protecting us, even to this day. No one knows for what purpose was it built, but some say that it was used to keep our corrupted cousins that ventured north from returning. However, it is very old, and sometimes la creatura sneaks through the cracks, kidnapping children.

>Because they feel no shame in being brown
why not?

>America on the other hand is still under the shadow of institutionalized racism
That's true for Latin Americans too. In soap operas, films or commercials, everyone is white.
>makes them offended to be seen a brown.
pic related
Being brown isn't inherently bad or shameful. It's usually the associated criminal behavior that gets bad rep.

But euros were the main reason of the Amerimutt popularity.

they don't pretend to be white, that's the entire point of the meme

Whiter than you, Muhammad.

la creatura... el ogro los estados unidos...

mutt meme is a stab at the Americans that get 23andme analyses done. It's really only aimed at the people that have that insecurity about whiteness who go on to say things like "Whiter than you Muhammad" to Yuros.

Fuck off already, I'm sick of seeing your shitty reddit memes in EVERY god dam board. I'm used to them being spammed here, but elsewhere EVERY hour some smug Euronigger has to post this le epik maymay even when nothing about America is mentioned. Seriously KILL YOURSELVES

Bulgarians are obviously some Turkic tribe which invaded some Slavs and stole their language.
Why do they feel triggered when I bring this up?

Gringos get more triggered by race shit than any other topic so we exploit that weakness

lmao obsessed

We don't care, because at the end of the day we are able to voice our hate toward our country's problems and perhaps even do something. Compared to Europe where you're inviting literal terrorists with open arms and can't voice your opinions without getting shut down by your own government and people. You might say "W-well there's many of us that hate the stuff going around here!", but how many of those people are able to stand to voice their opinions? Poland is your only hope.

>Poland is your only hope.
This is unironically what Americans think

>its just a meeme brooooh
>its just a meeeeeeeme
Here the proof Amerimutt is not just a meme

that one has an illness tho

>t. finngol legend

its a nice meme

you are a pussy to be daunted by such petty drawings

poland always wins

WHITER
THAN
YOU
MUHAMMAD

t. Jorge Juan Kaczynski

>implying there are Americans without mental illness

i can't actually tell if this post is ironic with that .webm

>being anally ravaged by every single neighboring empire for 2 centuries is winning

merely a setback, poland rises like phoenix

If Poland is so great then why did almost 15% of their population fuck off to Western Europe?

to plant the seeds of invasion, just like how the mexicans are doing over here

Whiter than you, magyar.

el orge de la abominaciĆ³n

We don't bitch about race

>Poland is your only hope
t.

Dats rite.
Latin America is 100 amerindian and 1000 black. Don't let the few morenazis with low self-esteem that roleplay here as "Ib*rians" and "wh*tes" trick you.

mirror-mirror on the wall
who be the muttest in the mall

They arent insecure about their whiteness because they know it doesn't mean shit
While americans are obsessed with racial purity and strife to be 100% white so when confronted with their muttness they get mad

>In soap operas, films or commercials, everyone is white.
not relatable

you forgot niggers

I was cucked by a nigger, maga build the wall

>it's another retard that doesn't understand the meme
We aren't going to explain this shit anymore.

It comes from their own internal insecurity. It's a psychological phenomenon called 'projection'. I lurk and post in the "faces of Sup Forums" threads that we have here and I have a lighter phenotype than most people who post on this board.

If you pay close attention to trends you'll notice that a whole lot of the amerimutt posters are either from Latin America or Mediterranean countries, meaning they're probably pretty dark complexioned.

el trapero matriarca

el succubo trapero

el orco aryano

el chucho magapide

el cerdo americo

we dont really care about skin color ese, but el globino is different, he desperately wants to be european, but each day his percentage decreases