You REALLY support Trump, user?

You REALLY support Trump, user?
Look at the polls, almost everyone hates him.
How can you still vote for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wNCc6
youtube.com/watch?v=WkL7Fkigfn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the fuck are you hassling me during Burger hour?

Hate is a useful tool...

A steady diet of gluten and casein

Who is this semen demon?

My gf loves the fact that I am a muscular and tall fascist, not some skinny faggot left-wing cuck.

>implying jj isn't redpilled

Not really. She love's that you're muscular and tall. Like all women she won't give a shit if you're a nazi or a bleeding heart liberal

Trump may have been the wedge that was necessary to break the American political system from a two party system into one with multiple viable candidates running at once. Whether he wins or not he may be the catalyst for a historic paradigm shift that will ultimately give the democracy more options in the long run.

Why are you talking to me. Do you think I'm paying for this meal to hear your braindead views?

who are you and why are you talking to me, why am I eating a hamburger, I don't like hamburgers and I'm lactose intolerant, where are my kidneys??????

Look at my burger, it has fucking salad in it. We need Trump to make burgers great again.

I have been doing home remodeling as a sub-contractor for 15 years and can tell you that in the last 6 years wages have decreased to the point that it's hard as fuck trying to get anyone to pay you what the job is worth because they can just hire some spic company who employs illegals for 8 bucks an hour. Most of our customers are willing to pay our prices because they understand WHY it's "more expensive". Also, good luck to you anons in IT when all these indians and gooks take your jobs for 30k/year or the job just simply gets outsourced to china/india. Engineers? That shit is already happening at places like Boeing where management is being replaced with non-english speakers for the influx of gook/indian engineers. If you don't think this shit is a problem you are a teenager and you need to worry your ass off about your future.

I'm a non cucked white male

Cutey, looks like my ex

trump is going to lose and no irrelevant anonymongoloid is going to change that

Post pics

I don't really, but I'll still keep defending him all the way up to election because I just don't care anymore.
I'm bitter, and tired, and this is what I feel like doing to pass the time now.

how the FUCK do you manage to eat the Burger in a single meal, let alone it PLUS the shit around it

is it even physically possible to eat that much in a single meal and remain as skinny as she is?

Ead the fuggin burger :DD

because the Bitch cant fill a hall.......Trump Can and DOES

Because the polls are gathered in such a way as to be easily manipulable by PACs and other organizations that spend a lot of money in order to alter the public perception of candidates. Furthermore, I do not base my willingness to vote for someone on their perceived popularity among others in a social setting. The process of electing a President is not a means by which I attempt to gain social acceptance. I vote for whom I believe will make a better leader, and I do not believe an unprosecuted multiple felon is the correct choice in this election.

High metabolism. Some people are just lucky and can eat 3k calories a day without gaining weight. Meanwhile I struggle to maintain my weight at 2k.

You know what I really hate?
Shoestring fries.

yes you induce rapid shitting or vomit it out at the end???? you know you aren't supposed to fully digest mcdonalds and American cuisine right???

try not being a little beta cuck

>almost everyone hates him
Really now? If you actually were something more than another braindead skank, you'd know that "almost everyone" is by neccessity an idiot.

That being said, almost every muslim supports stoning women for adultery. In accordance with your pussylogic that makes them right. Good job, slut.

Now let me eat my burger in peace since apparently it's the most American thing I've touched recently.

Because as bad as he may be he won't bring about the collapse of the USA like Hillary will

Sometimes in life you must know when to choose the lesser of two evils

why am i sitting down with some dyke cut looking femen bitch that needs a good assraping anyways also fuck you soros doesnt pay you enough to win any culture wars around here weaboo autist faggot fuck you

This is Jordyn Jones and she is 16 you sick fucks.

Do not shame Bulgaristan in my board, you fucking fatso.

I know your kind very well - when your out and around people you always order a salad, two apples or 4 pieces of sushi. Your fridge bakc home, however, has like 25 cakes and 5 gallons of soda in it, in which your Whale Highness relishes beyond any sort of measure, time or quantity.

Body looks 12

Is that literally a 12 year old?

Why the hell are 12 year olds so slutty now? Not that I'd have complained if I was a boy in school these days and I get that girls get horny as fuck from a young age but in the long term it's degenerating

Wow, that's deep. I realized we shouldn't vote based on silly things like policy, corruption, protecting our rights, etc. Instead, we should vote for who we perceive to be more popular, even though there is clearly more Trump support than Hillary support, ohoho, I'm sure that's just a conspiracy. #ImWithHer now

Gotta remember people like us are keeping our genes around for harsh circumstances
Could you imagine having that kind of metabolism during famine or war?
Get enough exercise it helped me

wtf i hate hot girls now.

16 is the age of consent, kiddo.

legal in my country

>16

I notice the Clinton Shill did not want to make a excuse for the lack of people at the Shills shindig

And the majority in Germany during the 1940s liked Hitler. I guess Hitler was a good goy then

Just shut up and eat your fries, sweetie. Take your tits out, also.

ALL NAMES AND AMOUNTS PAID to CTR shills, July 2016:

(Go to the "saved from" link; archive.is doesn't show the data)

archive.is/wNCc6

youtube.com/watch?v=WkL7Fkigfn8

>why am I here and who are you?

>autism outburst from leafnada

14 and up is legal in Serbia, faggot.

legal in my state