Orlando Terrorist Omar Mateen's Father Endorses Hillary! Goes to Hillary rally!

The father of Orlando Manteen, the ISIS Orlando gay nightclub shooter, has officially endorsed Hillary Clinton.

Seddique Mateen went to Hillary's Flordia rally, stood prominently in the background, and spoke to the media about why he endorsed Hillary over Trump.

>Orlando shooter's father attends Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee, Florida to support her
youtube.com/watch?v=MNiekZaals0

>Orlando terrorist’s father endorses Hillary, on display at rally in Florida
hotair.com/archives/2016/08/09/orlando-terrorists-father-endorses-hillary-prominently-displayed-at-rally-in-florida/

>Orlando shooter's father attends Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee: Seddique Mateen seen sitting right behind Clinton
wptv.com/news/state/orlando-shooters-father-attends-hillary-clinton-rally-in-kissimmee

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE
HILLARY IS THE MUSLIM CANDIDATE
Democrats are the Official Party of Muslim Identity

Other urls found in this thread:

wptv.com/news/st/2VsxH
youtube.com/watch?v=mgRGYe8bOso
youtu.be/o-Xb5ugq5Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=KWYJn6SPbqY
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/09/parents-2-benghazi-victims-sue-hillary-clinton-for-wrongful-death-defamation.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/08/exclusive-roger-stone-dont-trust-voting-machines/
mediaite.com/tv/orlando-terrorists-father-spotted-attending-hillary-clinton-rally/
politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-fundraising-sets-off-clinton-camp-alarms-226779
cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/election-2016-donald-trump-fundraising/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just about to make a thread about this
wptv.com/news/st/2VsxH

Democrats set themselves up as the Party of Muslim Identity with Khazir Khan, now make them live with it.

>Registeed democrat Muslim shoots up fag club full of queer democrat voters
>his registered democrat father gets invited to a democrat rally saying we need to ban guns

HILLARY IS THE ISIS CANDIDATE

DOWNLOAD AND REUP
All videos of Hillary's full Kissimmee Florida rally with the terrorist family in the background before they are memory holed

Full Hillary speech with Mateen in the background:
youtube.com/watch?v=mgRGYe8bOso
DOWNLOAD AND SAVE

THEY INVITED HIM THERE
HE IS A DEMOCRAT PARTY MEMBER

>Kissimmee

what meme name is that. What reality am I in right now?

You ppl are a bunch of absolute fucking morons, you know that?

>>his registered democrat father gets invited to a democrat rally saying we need to ban guns

Friend of shooter who is a Bernout said Mateen voted Hillary in the primary.

Fucking weirdos mate I swear

Your link is saved.

I'm gonna keep bumping this shit cause the shills are probably sliding it hard

Fire up your Twitter machines boys!

It's afraid lads!!
They know this is dynamite

SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD

b u m p

His father did, and Omar was a registered Democrat. Would not be suprising.

>Phil Hendrie does his 'you Islam' bit back in 2006 talking about how they're terrorists and shit
>very end he mentions Kissimmee Florida
>10 years later a terrorists dad is seen with Clinton in Kissimmee Florida
youtu.be/o-Xb5ugq5Ik
spooky
Skip to 5:21 if you just wanna hear it mentioned but the whole thing is pretty funny

if im bumping this thread i might as well post stats

Yeah, he was seen holding a sign in support of FUCKING GUN CONTROL.

HIS fucking son committed the largest mass shooting in US history, and he thinks the proper response is to take YOUR guns away, all while Hillary imports hundreds of thousands of muslim "refugees."

FUCK THESE PEOPLE

bamp

There are many, many cities and rivers in the American South that have Native American names

The fact that it looks like "kiss me" is coincidence

It is a native word for "long River"

It's on Drudge now!

Bumping mother fuckers

Can't have anyone firing back at Muslim jihadis while they slaughter you user, whose side are you on?

I just saw this. The POZ is full blown.

Mateen actually said that he wishes that his son joined the Army- to fight ISIS of course. He continued, almost incredulous, that of course there is nothing unusual about him receivig an invitation to be in the vip section of a Clinton rally.

The very fact that we are in such a demented timeline that an AIDS den of degenerates got shot up by a Moslem Afghani whose father gets meetings with Congressmen is beyond all rationalisation. 1945 was the end and this time of faix being is like a collective punishment.

What the tits those are all literally the most retarded points. Is that all Hillary has?

WE DID IT LADS!!!
KEEP PUSHING IT HARD

She has mother of criminals (brown, martin, bland) and fathers of terrorists supporting her
Honestly there couldn't be a more evil person running for office
And they call trump hitler

Every mass murderer who used a firearm was a Democrat

There it will stay. Normies will never know.

Sure thing shill.

somebody post this on fb or something, just get it out there somehow

Fuck are you idiots on about? Why does this make any difference to anything?

Bump

YOU CAN'T BLAME SOMEONE'S FATHER FOR THE ACTIONS OF THEIR TERRORIST SON!

WHITE PEOPLE MUST ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THINGS OLD DEAD JEWS DID 200 YEARS AGO!

>why does the 'Allah will punish the gays' saying father of the biggest mass shooting terrorist attack where 49 fags were killed and another 53 injured being invited by the Clintons to sit in the vip section at her rally right hear the pulse nightclub matter
Thanks for correcting the record

Of course he does, Hillary gave him the fucking weapons

>his registered democrat father gets invited to a democrat rally saying we need to ban guns
Well yeah they don't want those queers to have the means to shoot back

Have you noticed how Hillary's campaign is shamelessly adopting most of Trump's positions just like Ted Cruz and the rest did? What does this mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=KWYJn6SPbqY

This is bait. The guy was placed behind Hillary and they put a red hat on him. They wanted people to see him. Idk why, but low effort bait.

Germany is lost
All those bystanders saying Islam dindu
Literally video of mosques and imams preaching to kill gays
Every single country that homosexuality is punishable by deadpth is Islamic.

trending on Twitter now

I live about a mile and a half away from this man. What does Sup Forums want me to do?

go put a i'm with her sign in his yard with blood on it

IT'S A TRAP

I DON'T KNOW WHAT FUCKING GAME THEY'RE PLAYING, BUT THIS HAS TO BE A PSYOP OR A TRAP FOR TRUMP

DON'T TAKE THE B8 DON

To degrade us and confuse us further. All part of the cultural Marxist programming.

There is really sick symbolism behind it also. Kahn was the father of a kid who sacrificed himself for America. In the eyes of cultural Marxist, this father hadd his son sacrifice himself for the "new America"

>it was an open rally
Bullshit. They handpick everyone that stands behind the candidate.

yep it's a bait, if he goes after that story the media will focus on that, not on his speech on economics

No they are really just this arrogant and dumb to think that: 1. It's no big deal, and 2.Mateen snr is the victim here who most his son to mental illness.

Bump for Orlando being an orchestrated event.

I'll just leave this here

Parents of 2 Benghazi victims sue Hillary Clinton for wrongful death, defamation

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/09/parents-2-benghazi-victims-sue-hillary-clinton-for-wrongful-death-defamation.html

EXCLUSIVE – Roger Stone: Don’t Trust the Voting Machines

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/08/exclusive-roger-stone-dont-trust-voting-machines/

lmao that thumbs-down

They want to get Trump off message

I have it on good authority that the AR-15 acted alone.

Bump

>he's carrying a shitpost with him

Yes, it's utterly shameless. The Overton window shifts.

it is called triangulation Bill did it well.

you take their positions, their donors, and hopfully their voters

hillary is trying it too but it doesnt really work. compare 2008 hillary with 2016 hillary. one is barack as a woman the other is sanders later trump as a woman

>Gun Control Laws
Fucking KEK.

The media is already picking up this story so who's the moron now, shill.

> mediaite.com/tv/orlando-terrorists-father-spotted-attending-hillary-clinton-rally/

She did it against Bernie. TPP being a good example.

sorry i meant she is not as good as Bill at triangulation.

she is doing it ok.

Bump

>HILLARY IS THE MUSLIM CANDIDATE
You're way behind, friend. We've known this for years. The Saudis have been giving her money in exchange for favors for ages now.

Off message??

This is precisely the scum that immigration policy should be keeping out of the country.

she brings everyone closer together. Even the killers of parents, is there anything this wonder woman cant do??

This story is obviously false. Nobody goes to a Hillary rally.

Shills will slide this

religion of peace follower Omar Mateen uses a SIG Sauer MCX assault rifle to murder 49 probably gay people in Florida but it ultimately is White, Hetero Islamophobic Males fault.
>the absolute insanity of it all.

hes gotta be trollin

This.
I hope he doesn't fucking respond to this, so that the media stews in this for a little bit.

>implying he wasn't paid to go

bump

I WANT OFF THIS WILD RIDE

bump

bump

this pic sums up hillary right now

bump

Trump fundraising sets off Clinton camp alarms

politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-fundraising-sets-off-clinton-camp-alarms-226779

Trump campaign hauls $80 million in July, closing gap with Clinton

cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/election-2016-donald-trump-fundraising/