I know Sup Forums doesn't like race mixing but I'm white and I like black women...

I know Sup Forums doesn't like race mixing but I'm white and I like black women. Why can't we agree that I'm lifting her baby out of her shit genus

>her baby

Well she is the one pushing it out I just put it in there

At least its very unlikely it will grow up to be a degenerate criminal. Black/white babies tend to be quite successful. As long as you stay in its life as an active father then it should be all good.

But dont you feel you are betraying your ancestry? I mean, since the beginning of time your family has been white and you're going to be the one to bring a black person into that?
I'm currently with an asian girl but the thought of having children with her is a bit off-putting.
I want white kids.

How many more times will you start the same thread you subhuman kike racemixing shill? It's basically every day now kill yourself already get a hobby

saged and reported

yea we tried to wipe out our coons by rapeing them until the kids were all white.
now we have half casts coons walking around, they are bad because they are half white but act like american blacks.
youre better off just killing them.

This is my first post on this subject man

If I have a kid son or daughter is would want to stay in their life as much as possible.

Yeah right sure it is... Kill yourself already pathetic loser.

sage

cause this works in two directions.

By lifting her baby out of her shit genus, you are also lowering your baby out of your good genus.

what makes you like them more than women of your own race?

Fixed it for you, user.

62% of black people aged 18-35 have herpes.

Chances are, you have it now, too.

I dated my first black girl in HS fucked like rabbits, and seeing those big black lips during a bj is awesome.

As I got older I got more into dom/bondage then I found raceplay. Hard to go back to white women can't say I'm going to fuck the nigger out of you while choking them.

No I don't, been with four black women and no stds.

kek, you got a point.

adopt a white kid and keep fucking your nigger pet then

This. We also have a lot of people who are white as fuck and only 1/256 abo talking about discrimination they get as a result of being an abo.

This could work. But user black women really want you to put the kid in them.

Question: are negroes really human?

>lifting her baby out of her shit genus
You're not though.

No, you're throwing your babies into her shit genus

Race mixing threads are 'unofficially' against the rules - because they always devolve into BBC threads

Reported

Yeah because it's half black half white

No she's sinking your child into her genus. Mixed race babies are treated as racial outcasts with both whites and blacks. They also have generally lower IQ's than white people which will mean your child will turn out shit because you care more about skin color than his well being

Meh do what ever you want OP. Remember to be a part of your kid's life.

Kill yourself racemixing is an abomination. The last thing the world needs is more subhuman mongrels.

its funny as fuck seeing them cunts graduate, and getting awards for ''being the first coon to graduate x subject'' then they are pale as fuck

I would say it's the genus that is to blame, but the culture. Predominate (sub) culture of black people around the world is 'gangsta'. Which is why i think that africans ahould stop learning engrish and switch to like japanese or something. American nigga culture is a pure cancer. Your kid would probably associate himself as somewhat-black. So there is a chance that a boy or a girl you have will look at what succesful and cool blokes that look like him or her do, and will simply try to appropriate their lifestyle and attitude. And there's not many good black role models. Even the mixed guys here in russia, who grew up along all sorts of white ppl are predominantly into rap music and nigga stuff, even though they are mostly nice ppl.

>but the culture

Culture has nothing to do with with IQ or the violent genetics of niggers. Fuck off anti science shill

I'm white and all I fuck is black girls. I couldn't care less if Sup Forums gets upset about it.

OY VEY FUCK THE NEGRESS SCHLOMO YOUR CIRCUMSISED PENIS WILL LOVES IT

I will always want to be there for my kid

I'm ginger so this is actually a possible outcome

I will and it does