Titanic

Was the titanic sinking set up by a nation or group to send a message or kill a particular passenger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYAaN9EMpE0
youtube.com/watch?v=pFS4zYWxzNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, by this filthy motherfucker

Mr. Freeze did it

Ban assault ice pops NOW

Neither.

It was insurance fraud. The Titanic that sank was actually the sister ship that the company sank as it would never have been allowed to sail bc it was built incorrectly.

Dammit, not him again! They had barely finished burying those orphans then he did THIS.

I think the targets were the elites on that ship because they were an obstacle to the NWO establishment at that time.

not every catastrophe is a conspiracy, pal

The Batman villain or the Popsicle mascot?

But wouldn't that be a way more interesting world?

Everything is a conspiracy to one degree or other.

Imagine the plot lines, interlacing stories, betrayals.

Tell that to Astor.

This, the actual Titanic didn't sink on account of having been damaged already and prohibitively expensive to repair in time for the voyage. In order to avoid huge costs and egg on their faces the line repainted the Titanic's sister ship and none were ever the wiser.

As for whether the accident was real or insurance fraud however I couldn't say.

Uhhh, guys I found this theory that seems kinda plausible:
Some conspiracy theorists believe that the Titanic was sunk on purpose to eliminate opposition to the creation of the Federal Reserve Bank. Some of the wealthiest men in the world were aboard the Titanic for its maiden voyage several of whom including John Jacob Astor IV, Benjamin Guggenheim and Isadore Strauss were allegedly opposed to the creation of a U.S. central bank. All three men died during the sinking. Conspiracy theorists suggest that J.P. Morgan, the legendary 74 year old financier who set up the investment banking firm that still bears his name, arranged to have the men board the ship and then sink it to eliminate them. Morgan, nicknamed the “Napoleon of Wall Street,” had helped create General Electric, U.S. Steel and International Harvester, and was credited with almost single handedly saving the U.S. banking system during the Panic of 1907. Morgan did have a hand in the creation of the Federal Reserve, and owned the International Mercantile Marine, which owned the White Star Line, and thus the Titanic, but that is about where the evidence for the conspiracy theory ends.
Morgan who had attended the Titanic's launching in 1911 had a personal suite aboard the ship with his own private promenade deck and a bath equipped with specially designed cigar holders. He was reportedly booked on the ship's maiden voyage but instead canceled the trip and remained at the French resort of Aix-les-Bains to enjoy his morning massages and sulfur baths.His last minute cancellation has fueled speculation among conspiracy theorists that he knew her fate.

I think there is something shady about it.

So he planted an iceberg in the sea and just happened to know it wouldn't be spotted and they'd crash in to it? Seems a long shot.

Not to be absurd, but are there any actual pictures of the damage from the ice berg?

No, he was rich so probably paid a member of crew to either hit an iceberg on purpose (the area was prone to icebergs) or do something else to sink the ship.

>deliberately being obtuse

I hate people like you.

People that use logic? Then explain how he could have ensured it would sink

Yes, because money is so useful when you're dead

However, only the affluent were passengers, unless they were working there. And what better way to destroy business competition than to sink them, literally. Also life boats were women and children first, and were they able to inherit their late husbands companies and businesses?

>He planted an iceberg

Well at least you can tell others you're a good troll.

>i've never looked into it

There are books on the subject. Maybe just look before assuming everything is exactly the way you've been told?

The flaw in your reasoning assumes that the titanic was a brand new ship as the official story goes, and not a near identical ship that was no longer fit for such a voyage or seaworthy anymore. The unofficial story claims the ship that sank was to be sunk anyway and was close to the dimensions of the famed unsinkable ship. Iceberg or no, it wasn't capable at that point

He hates people like you. You know what he meant. Yet you say otherwise. And for what? To "win" an internet argument?

>iceberg

>berg

Oy vey!

It hit a fucking iceberg.

He didn't win anything unless he was going for the Rio 2016 Olympic trolling event in which case then yeah he got me pretty good.

this is what they want you to believe wake up sheep

youtube.com/watch?v=iYAaN9EMpE0

I know who did this.

How about posting some evidence?

comspirators dont need proofs just theories and a spooky music
youtube.com/watch?v=pFS4zYWxzNA

>retards can't provide evidence
>sperge out

Whats wrong with you? Fuck off back to /x/ if you want to peddle conspiracies without any evidence. Mongs.

Here's a picture I have saved from Sup Forums. No clue of its credibility.