Whiteness

Daily reminder that you are white if, and only if, all of these requirements are met:
a) you were born in Europe
b) you are a christian
c) your country is christian
d) your land used to be at some point part of the Roman Empire

prove me wrong: pro-tip, you can't

>ireland
>Roman empire

lmao

the Irish are honorary whites because they have the true faith

So if I was all above but became an atheist, do I stop being white? GTFO, christard.

>So if I was all above but became an atheist, do I stop being white?
yes
>GTFO, christard.
take your tikkun olam up your oven-lit ass, faggot

You tell 'em, OP! White guys like us need to set some standards or we'll be overrun by niggers.

Pic related, it's me.

>person that is literally ruled by a nigger
>white
pick one and only one amerimutt

c) Christianity is a mudshit religion.
d) the Roman Empire doesn't say anything about being white, since it even covered Iran and Northern Africa

This is some weak bait, but I still replied, so 6/10

>c) Christianity is a mudshit religion.
t.snownigger. You are not white, of course you would say something like that. Go back into your mudhut

>d) the Roman Empire doesn't say anything about being white, since it even covered Iran and Northern Africa
it is not the only requirement, only a necessary one. Learn 2 read snownigger

>This is some weak bait, but I still replied, so 6/10
not bait, just the truth

>American accomplishments no longer count towards the white race
>whites no longer own the moon
>whites no longer own Mars
>whites no longer own Jupiter
>whites no longer invented nukes, modern aviation, modern computers
>whites lost WWII now
Sure thing, Ireland, fucking retard

Go read a little about logic, amico Fritz.

My joke.

Your head.

It's funny that an Italian wants to decide who's white when for literally the entire second half of World War 2 your grandmother was being creampied by the american niggercorps

>>American accomplishments no longer count towards the white race
nothing of value was lost
>>whites no longer own the moon
nobody owns the moon
>>whites no longer own Jupiter
neither do americans
>>whites no longer own Jupiter
neither do americans
>>whites no longer invented nukes,
you mean the nukes that americans financed using european engineers? lmaoing @ ur life, barack
>aviation
absolutely wrong
>modern computers
microsoft and apple didn't invent the computer. Stay absolutely mad.

I got your joke. I also got the implications of your joke. Are you ruled by a nigger? The answer is yes.
So why should a nigger servant give lessons about whiteness? Go back to your cuckshed

>It's funny that an Italian wants to decide who's white when for literally the entire second half of World War 2 your grandmother was being creampied by the american niggercorps
Is that what you tell yourself while a niggers bangs your wife to comfort yourself? lmao

a lots of burghers descend from the irish.

they are the whitest of them all

>Italy
>white

ok arab rape baby

>stop being christian
>suddenly im a nigger

whatever makes you feel better, my abo friend

yes

>niggers bang your wife

I'm not your step-grandfather.

The protoarab is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an Arab and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I’ve been found out."

You literally descend from anglos and niggafishes.

If something good is in your genetics is by my great grandfather Sebastiano.

Australia is white only by Italian colonization and that's a fact.

>Americans
>White

Nice try Goldstein

>Australia
>Italian colonization

WE WUZ BRITISH EMPIRE ND SHIT

literally cannot be fabricated

you guys need to stick to your pizza and spaghetti factories m80

so tell me more about ancestor trigger, you seem quite accustomed to

lmao, all that wall of text. Why do you non-whites get so immediately butthurt? Take pride in your nigger genes instead of trying to be something you are not

good definition, I like it

snownigger BTFO

>non-white religion makes you white
What, mate?

USA was great when it was Christian by roots.
USA went full mess by progressive disaffection toward Christianity.

I don't question your choice to be atheist or buddhist or who fucks care what; but yes, by this you are ruining your country.

This is quite the same for all Western, non-black, country.

Italy was glorious under Christian leadership, then snowniggers started to spread paganism again and dumb atheism in the West and all went into shit.

That's the lesson my boy.

yes, if you are not christian you are not white

And i guess all nordics are just niggers that sailed all the way here in viking dragonboats since being part of the roman empire is mandatory?

>Ireland not white
>BeNeLux not white
>Scandinavia not white
>but Mexico of Europe is white

I thought your shitty government already sold your internet, the bridge under which you're living and your fugly grandmother to the Chinese. You guys are apparently far more fucked and cucked than Greece

>being religious
What are you, fucking stupid ?

Its a known fact that 'true' whites were on the winning side of the Battle at Teutoburger Forest.

Shh, don't listen to OP, he came via Lampedusa to Italy and now thinks that he's part of a master race

wanna hear a story of how my grandfather killed five or six blacks with a molotov back then? its quite funny and i already wrote in in /k/ and here a bunch of times

no, just white

>And i guess all nordics are just niggers that sailed all the way here in viking dragonboats since being part of the roman empire is mandatory?
yes

wow, all this pent-up anger. I am sorry but facts are undeniable. Benelux and scandinavia are literally irrelevant to world history and whiteness. Stay mad ahmed.

>give him and whoever of his people is anupstanding citizen food, money and social prestige
>betrays you anyway
germanics are literally niggers

Feels good mane.

>Shitskinned Italian lecturing about being white
>Italian
>white

>gad (god)

>literally worshipping a jewish tribe is what makes you white

Really causes a pondering

i meet all of these but my skin is brown
do i still count?

>my defenition of whiteness is the right one!!!!!!!
>checkmate sandnigger atheists!!!

>are literally irrelevant to world history
So is Italy. Rome wasn't.

>b) you are a christian
>c) your country is christian
so to be white i have to worship a jew?

sorry I don't speak ching chong

Nice try reverse satan. God doesn't have an ethnicity, he already was before anything was created.

elaborate more and I will answer

my definition IS the right one though. Stay mad shitskin

>so is Italy
>shitskin education
lmao

God doesn't have an ethnicity. Sorry to burst your bubble m8. All true christians are the body of Christ.

>Attempting to slot all white people into one gruop.
Why can't we accept that there are racial differences between 'whites' as well?
We nordics are nordics, white in skin but different from the spaggethi niggers and olive coons of the south.

>my definition IS the right one though. Stay mad shitskin

No mine is and if you aren't an atheist you aren't white. Your entire nation angers me for existing.

>Why can't we accept that there are racial differences between 'whites' as well?
The difference is that you are not white and we are

>if you aren't an atheist you aren't white
atheists are even more irrelevant than muslims. There is literally no atheist who ever did anything productive in his life, except coming up with joke ideologies that edgy shitkins like you take way too far

> Your entire nation angers me for existing.
Shitskins are always mad at superior whites

triggered mongol is triggered

>implying
Our founding fathers were half pagan, half protestant, with a couple pilgrims and quakers thrown in. Hardly what Europeans consider Christian, which is why we left Europe in the first place. America's founding is no more Christian than it is Mormon.

Not that I really care about what some potato nigger or Northern Africa trash have to say about my heritage. We won back to back world wars then capped things off by walking on the moon; our country is equivalent to your continent's gdp, and our industry still drives the world economy. Eat Arabian camel pussy and drink your fish bladder, Eurocucks.

>anything south from estonia
>white

>Benelux not white
But we are and were Part of roman empire. On second thought the Dutch are fucked because retard Faith

>atheists are even more irrelevant than muslims. There is literally no atheist who ever did anything productive in his life, except coming up with joke ideologies that edgy shitkins like you take way too far

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Shitskins are always mad at superior whites
you are literally browner than my country despite us being occupied from roaches for 500 years

>literal nigger triggered when you call him not-white

my grandma is west indian
my skin is brown
but i meet ur requirements
am i white?

we are all aware about how shit and cucked by freemasonry your cesspool of a nigger country is, no need to remind us. Literally all european problems come from your jew-wipped shithole.

Italian English, reporting in. Ave Caesar

I fit all the requirements except the last one because glorious Celts>filthy Romans

Okay, how is Christianity not a Middle Eastern religion? It is no indigenous to Europeans and you're not going to change that with all the ad hominems in the world.

tfw all checked.

The Romans never managed to invade Lower Saxony (north-western Germany)
>mfw I'm not white because my ancestors were victorious against the Romans

The South was roman until the Rhine
FRISIA NIGGERS BTFO NOT WHITE
Brabant is proven to be the master race once again

turkroach go home

>roman empire
>white
you olive-niggers are so delusional.

>HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I don't even know what more pathetic. The fact that your brain wasn't smart enough to know how to quote my previous post. The fact that your "enlightened intelligence" couldn't even come up with a comeback, or the fact that you couldn't even think of a relevant atheists who did something other than come up with destructive ideologies for the goody goyim.

>you are literally browner than my country despite us being occupied from roaches for 500 years
whatever makes you sleep better at night, shitskin

only your grandma is west indian? How about the rest of the family? Anyway if you meet all those requirements then yes, you are white. The only problem would be the fact that England might not be considered a christian country anymore, but other than that you're fine.

>everything that BTFO me is a non-argument
nice fallacy you got there m8

they weren't victorious, they were treacherous niggers. You don't deserve to be white 2bh

> how is Christianity not a Middle Eastern religion?
How is Christianity a middle eastern religion? The center of christianity is in Europe, it is the religion the white man has spread throughout the world while the middle east is almost exclusively muslim. Stay mad ahmed.

don't you have a dog to fry or something? shoo shoo manlet

But you're the superior white race! Why don't you just shed the nigger burden?

Because you can't, because you have no originality, you have no ongoing innovation. You're clinging to tenuous religious links to 200-year-old science as if you're still relevant, when the rest of the world left you behind while you were on your African safari in the 1940s.

Go tend to your sour grapes and your unreliable cars. The adults are talking.

>Doesn t include to have white skin
Nice try pasta nigger

Roman empire never reached us, it was too cold for them.

dumb burger He's Italian not Irish

if your country is near the mediterranean you are a a lazy shitskin

>Because you can't, because you have no originality, you have no ongoing innovation
coming from an amerinigger it's amusing. You never did anything of worth, besides importing white men and claiming their accomplishments. You are the niggest country in the world.

>You're clinging to tenuous religious links to 200-year-old science as if you're still relevant, when the rest of the world left you behind while you were on your African safari in the 1940s.
Lmao, so much delusion. If America disappeared tomorrow nobody would even notice. Actually there would be a new renaissance, because american culture is literal poison.

>Go tend to your sour grapes and your unreliable cars. The adults are talking.
t.15 year-old-nigger

snowniggers - white - niggers
That is how it works

blame germniggers

refer to OP for the real requirements you need to be white

Italians were spawned by niggers

don't you have a mail bride to sell? shoo shoo snownigger

to be fair Italians are pretty semitic

to be fair I don't even consider canadians to be human

You arab rape baby med bitches get on my nerves.
What would you know about being white? You probably haven't seen a white person in your shitty life.

To be fair nobody on this board considers Italians white.

I'm an atheist and don't look anything other than white. You could say all white people have had christian ancestors, maybe.

>Americans can't be white
>Italians are white
My Italian ancestors are the only ancestors I have that AREN'T white

You're all pathetic. Discussing who's white meanwhile Achmed and Jamal are roaming the streets of your cities.

> You probably haven't seen a white person in your shitty life.
Nice projection shitskin.
>What would you know about being white?
Refer to OP for the requirements needed to be considered white

to be fair nobody on this board considers canadians human

>I'm an atheist
then you are not white

>My Italian ancestors are the only ancestors I have that ARE white
ftfy m8

not all of us live in Brasil m8

you literally used the same shitty joke twice.(((Semite detected)))). Italian master race above.

>How is Christianity a middle eastern religion?
Because it was invented by Middle Eastern people and thus is compatible with Middle Eastern brains. Our brains developed to be vastly different to those of Middle Eastern people. That is why we should adapt our ancient European religions. They belong to us, they work much better with the way we are made and thus make for a better society.

>a) you were born in Europe
>b) you are a christian
>c) your country is christian
>d) your land used to be at some point part of the Roman Empire

So some Christian Nig-Nog born in London is "white"?

Fuck off. You are only white if you are European by blood, there is no other standard.

The thread essentially proves "races" are a way of detaching people from their volk and subverting and destroying them, already it seems you can "become white",

Absolutely subversive.

I love how you are trying to imply the Italians have anything to do with the Romans except squatting on the ruins of their empire.
>a mudperson calls me a shitskin
thanks for the laughs

Christfags were the downfall of whites, fuck off back to your desert, semite faggot.

>you literally used the same shitty joke twice
and you copied that same joke from me, so what's your point?
>(((Semite detected))))
t.semite
>pic
that guy was born in america, not white

>Because it was invented by Middle Eastern people and thus is compatible with Middle Eastern brains
The fact that almost none of the middle east is christian proves otherwise. Quite clearly their brains prefer other religions.
>Our brains developed to be vastly different to those of Middle Eastern people
Nice pseudo-science m8
>That is why we should adapt our ancient European religions. They belong to us, they work much better with the way we are made and thus make for a better society.
Nigger, when you were pagan, germany was worse than africa both in culture, technology and intelligence. Wtf are you talking about?

What about Russia?

this is what a white person looks like.

and this is what an italian looks like.

see the difference?

lol I used it first you Semitic stinky faggot

is eastern roman empire okay?

Yes, yes, you are white, we are not. Do you feel better now? Cool, now please turn of computer, you need to prepare your wife for a bull, Ahmed will be there any minute.

don'y tou have a favela to run? shoo shoo monkey, go get your banana

>So some Christian Nig-Nog born in London is "white"?
London isn't a christian city anymore, it has a muslim mayor

>You are only white if you are European by blood, there is no other standard.
It is very unlikely that you will fulfill all the requirements in the OP and still be white. Perhaps in the future the requirements will have to be restricted even more, especially if toxic anglo culture of racemixing isn't stopped

>The thread essentially proves "races" are a way of detaching people from their volk and subverting and destroying them
lol no

>Absolutely subversive.
how's the weather in tel aviv, m8?

>WE WUZ EMPERORZ N SHIT
your ancestors were worse than ther contemporary niggers. I have nothing but contempt and pity for wewuz fags like you

sorry I don't speak ching chong

>nordic
>white
pick none

>tanned whites are not white
lmao

>i used it first
you only used "to be fair". The point of the joke was used first by me. Stay mad lmao

yes

> now please turn of computer, you need to prepare your wife for a bull, Ahmed will be there any minute
Butthurt atheist detected.
Did you mistake my flag for an american flag? None of that happens here. Polish girls that migrate to the UK, on the other hand, know jamal and ahmed very well.

>I am Italian, therefore the Roman Empire is the greatest thing ever
okay. bye.

>Not born in Europe
>Not christian
>country is christian
>Never part of the roman empire

Still whiter than you, you filthy do wop deigo

Yeah, the italian is an objectively inferior human being.

>tanned whites
>Tan Germans are German
t. Abdul Mohammad

>you only used "to be fair".
Kike at work