Ill never have a qt gf

ill never have a qt gf

at least you got dubs

Ill never get trips

there there wojack

coming through

>tfw no ugly gf

I had one for awhile but they'll leave you 100% if you aren't making minimum 80k a year. Better to fix your life first and find some young slut later.

Nice leftist thread

>tfw no pretty gf that will make you sandwiches for lunch and u can kiss her and love her and hug her please oh god why why im so lonely

>tfw I already gave up

FUCK.
OFF.
Sup Forums!

I'm honestly starting to lose almost all interest in sex and relationships. At this point I'd just rather pursue my hobbies. Getting a girlfriend seems nice but too much work. Not sure if this is a good thing or I'm just lying to myself.

>want to change my life
>simultaneously don't want to put in any effort

give up and completely abandon all hope of ever being happy it's incredibly freeing

same
except i got dubs

Good. Get some qt call girls as regulars

The median household income is like 50k in the US. Don't blame not getting a woman on not having money. It's likely cause you're fat and never do anything but shitpost on the webs. Do some exercise piggy.

>tfw middle-aged live a home NEET but still have a circle of normie friends every few months
>"So what's new, user!"

>wanting a gf
>still being bluepilled

>talk to mom
>she disagrees with 95% of what I say
>it's not that she even holds the opposite opinion she just disagrees with me no matter what
>scared that other women are going to be like her

I'm relatively happy though. I like my job and hobbies, just have no friends or relationship.

Are you me?

Most of us won't.
This is why war exists.

>move city hoping life will change
>nothing changes

It's me isn't it

here's a real pro tip

it's also the only way to actually attract a woman

Rent a Lamborghini and drive around picking up skanks

They are. The whole "wife is always right" even though they're always wrong meme is because it's not worth the effort. This is the nature of things and the world doesn't give a shit whether it's fair.

If you really think you're never gonna get one, then stop complaining about it and do something productive with your life.

i'd rather have money or the ability to give unwanted years of life to others to extend their lives and hasten my demise

the actual way is money though. most 4channers can't do the "too cool for school" attitude cause they do it TOO much and the chick gets bored and goes elsewhere, you need to know when to give attention and how much.

>you will never eat scooby doos shit
why even live?

>taking a class over the summer
>qt sits next to me, even though there are other empty seats
>talks to me sometimes
What do I do?

cut off your ear and send it to her

I can already feel he stress on your behalf. Bail, nigga.

give her one word answers without ever making eye contact and then after class imagine what you should have said and how much happier your life would be if you had the courage to ask her out and weren't such a socially awkward aspie

Completely ignore her.

Y-you too

Then go back to your room and listen to Nine Inch Nails while writing poetry about the socially debilitating effects of your antidepressants.

Drive.

relationships are a waste of time

offer her boiled eggs, stare her down and don't say a word, resume to normalcy until she eat them all.

DUDE LE GF LMAO

Tell her to fuck off