How low will Trump go?

I just check Trumps polling numbers for the first after a weeks. What the fuck happened? What did do this time? He is practically in free-fall. I thought he was supposed to be closing the gap by now. Remember how he said in the primaries that he "hasn't even started on her yet". Yet, here we are the middle of GE battle and he just dips lower and lower. Is Trump duping us or something?

I also here that pundits are saying he has like a 5% chance at winning. How is that even possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/29/republicans-are-voting-more-than-democrats-in-2016-will-that-matter-in-november/
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_8.3_.16_FINAL_.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=4Tx7JPphgR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>yfw trump reaches 0% and hillary 100%

its rigged
hes gonna win in a landslide

He went after a gold star family desu

I honestly believe that if he just shut the fuck up, avoided press conferences, avoided debates and just laid low for the remainder of the campaign he would achieve better results than he will using current strategies.

I'm not making this up. Alot of the polling companies changed their methodlogy as soon as Trump started to overtake hilldogs. e.g. Rueters asks disproportionately more Democrats than Republicans despite there being more Republican voters in the primaries than the Democrats.

**Source here about there more Repubs than Dems
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/29/republicans-are-voting-more-than-democrats-in-2016-will-that-matter-in-november/

this. for once a leaf gets it.

This. His ego is so large he's incapable of doing that, though

fuck you Britanistan. He, like most Americans deserve the right to voice our opinions. Fuck anyone who gets in the way.

The republican ticket is haemorrhaging voters to the Libertarians.

man oh man Kek is on overtime today.

All he has to do is stick to his policy points and avoid questions and commentating on anything else.

Shillary is the weakest candidate the democrats have ever put forward...... just let her self-destruct.

Don't you know all the pills are fake and biased against him?

Thanks for correcting the record shill

Oh no, the "10%" that vote lib on polls, where 9.9% vote Republican on Election day? Oh no. What will Trump do? lol, stupid Brit.

realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_8.3_.16_FINAL_.pdf

Here is Reuters asking alot more dems than republicans when it should be the opposite.

I wonder who the "Independents" are as well."

2nd slide

Why does it matter Trump is running a false flag campaign, he wants Hilary to win.

>staying composed after 14 months of media onslaught
>ego issues

pick one

Don't worry, little CTR worker bee!
There's gonna be something nice bonus for you at the end of the election!
It's going to be a great big surprise!
So close your eyes and hold out your hands!

I'd call you retarded, but it's OK, you're not American. There are more Democrats than Republicans this country. That's a literal fact.

The polls are trash. As soon as Trump took the lead in the polls, they changed their polling methods and have been sampling about 15% more democrats. In other words, the polls are skewed to favor Clinton.

holy kek what is this sorcery?

double czeched

>composed
Uhhhhhh OK

>I wonder who the "Independents" are as well."
about 40% of people, who largely favor trump over clinton
R's are slightly undersampled
I's are greatly undersampled

desu i think trump's bid was a publicity stunt that got out of hand.

Yeah because thats how he won the republican nomination, by being quiet. Anglos are the biggest pussies in the world.

when is he not?

That's a male

FPBP!
By a fucking leaf at that
/thread

Why am I drunk on a Monday morning? Oh fuck, is it Tuesday? Oh well. Fuck you faggots.

I'm seeing a nice pattern in these graphs desu.

World peace

for you

>timestamp
>digits

The thing is that Trump shines when he attacks establishment elites (Jeb, McCain, Wall Street, Debbie Wasserman, Hillary etc.) or celebrities, but when he passive-aggressive attacks private citizen nobodies like Curiel, the ceripple reporter and KHAAAAAAN he looks retarded and petty, with a jedgement so bad even hardcore Trumpfags facepalm.

I'm answering where Trump's lost votes are most likely going to you idiot.

Did I say he was going to lose to Johnson? No, learn to read Cletus.

Pretty sure taking the bait over and over from the father of a dead veteran, unable to let someone else get the last word even as your poll numbers tank, isn't what you'd call "composed"

WAKE ME UP

>he's not trying to look bad on purpose
funny how he blasts ahead in the polls then suddenly decides that he can shoot someone and not lose a single supporter

See also

the optics of taking on a dead veteran's father are bad no matter if he's completely in the right.
he's been fucking with the media since before we were born, he's looking bad on purpose.

Is this supposed to be satire?

yes, acting
not having a seizure like hillary

We're using Hillary as a comparison, right? kek

>I just check Trumps polling numbers for the first after a weeks
>posts bogus poll

Get the fuck out of here shill. You're tired and weak, just like the criminal you support.

>s a g e

You better start working out now, Jose. You'll need to be in good shape to work hard building our wall.

That's the 2nd post

>he's looking bad on purpose.

I don't need to add anything to this

it's too easy

don't you think it's coincidental that he starts to "fuck up" every time he's leading in the polls?

Maybe behind the scenes.

If the polls are rigged now, you don't think they'll try to rig the actual election?

Probably why they added yet another candidate. Just one more person to fudge votes away from whoever they want (Trump).

Trump's ultimate goal must be to expose that elections are fake because that guy is never going to actually be president unless he takes the presidency through force.

>If the polls are rigged now, you don't think they'll try to rig the actual election?
they will, but they'll miss some states as well like OR and the rigging can only go so far before it's obvious

Or they make him (or he will by himself) win and the democrats call vote fraud because the poll showed otherwise by such a large margin.

Do you have any doubts about kek?

>looks retarded and petty
To undecided/moderates it just confirms the media narrative that he's a child. Which he is.

>Probably why they added yet another candidate. Just one more person to fudge votes away from whoever they want (Trump).
he'll only take votes of people who would never vote for trump anyways. that means he's going to just leech from neocons and cucks who would have otherwise defected to hillary
it actually helps trump
these guys are retarded

Doesn't spamming violate global rules?

It's obvious were getting flooded with CTR trolls, can't we just ban them?

Check out the amount of repubs vs dems voting in primaries.

Checked

You almost memed satan into existence. Easy lad.

>Implying manchildren crying "shill" and "CTR" at every other post isn't spam, as if nobody could vote for Hillary or a 3rd party on their own judgement

Retard

OK, now check out the amount voting in generals.

Yes, his fucking up often coincides with a lead. His fucking up often coincides with a deficit. Fucking up is what he does at regular intervals.

dude, really? holy wow.

You'd think, eventually, that people would get really tired of everything possible being thrown against the republican candidate every four years. Or at least numb to it.

Implying elections are ever decided by number of party-members

It's all about the turnout, and I can guarentee this will be the biggest Democratic turnout in American history due to the drama sureounding this election.

Gore was just weird

John kerry has the personality of a toaster

Mccain was boring

Romney was worse

But Trump v Clinton? Oh god the minority turnout alone for Clinton will be insane - blacks, muslims, gays, women (more of those than men here in the U.S), mexicans, really any southern or central american, cubans especially love Obama now because he started lifting the embargo fully, military families that aren't hard-core conservative (bc of the Khan thing being still overplayed in the last three news cycles), the berniebros that fell in line

Not to mention repubs will have record lows because none of the prior mentioned groups will vote for him, but even then, with so many white republicans jumping ship (even top donors) I'm sure the majority of people who were republican but view trump badly just won't vote or qill vote third party.

This will be Goldwater 2.0

I'm so excited

You're thinking of it in terms of actual votes cast by real people, and not how to fudge ballot counts.

Although, Trump is the type of guy to ask for recounts. We're talking about the head of the birther movement here after all.

Liberals love to be in the media
because the media is highly liberal
there are so many liberals that want to be in the media that they ostracize all the republicans, making it a safe space for liberals in the media
and thus the cycle goes on...

Watching the news nowadays relating to election coverage is garbage, but it's typical so many are just numb to it.

holy fick kek is mad yo

>said god will punish gays
so what?
Isn't that what christians believe?

Isn't that what the Democrats are doing to Trump right now?

Oh wait Ahmed why are you even commenting nobody cares about your soon-to-be failed state

Why are you still denying your savior?

Quads of the Gods

>It's all about the turnout, and I can guarentee this will be the biggest Democratic turnout in American history due to the drama sureounding this election.
The primary turnout showed the opposite, although primary turnout doesn't absolutely represent the GE turnout. We'll have to see how voter turnout actually is, but it may backfire on the media if they prop up Clinton too much with coverage and polls to make people think that she's safe and they don't have to bother turning up. Look at the polls and general popular opinion for Brexit: Remain was expected to win, but leave ended up winning.

Between the methodology changes to the polls and the fact that the media/liberals have created such a shitstorm against trump that any dem views you as a monster if you profess support for Trump, and a lot of people on the fence are either staying silent on their political opinion or lying.

I also think that the DNC leaks will hurt the berniebros "falling in line" massively, because if they had lost an uphill battle in a fair fight then they can consolidate in a candidate they believe in. Instead, they're being asked to fall in line with a system that had it out from their candidate from the start, for a candidate who has many different opinions from the one they supported. Voting Trump sends a big FU to the dem establishment and gives more credence for changing party platforms.

PRAISE KEK
AWOOOOOOOOO

This is not funny anymore. I am crying IRL. This is like a burning bush, but with bits. Please no dubs.

For me, it's more about "everyone hates this dude, holy fuck, I'm voting for him now"

It's literally an opposite reaction from what they want.

>What the fuck happened

good DNC and Khan

>free fall
>already stablizing
>past several days hasnt moved more than a point
>2 months ago was twice as worse

Wew

After the Gore/Bush fiasco and 8 years of presidential niggery, Florida is going to be keen as fuck on election rigging this year

This is some serious kek worship ameribro

Praise him

Like this

or this?

LIKE THIS

LIKE THIS????

The interesting thing about the primaries is that it ignores anyone who wasn't identifying along party lines. It's safe to assume only the people who really gave a shit voted in the primaries. But this is a media spectacle, Trump's campaign is just this burning bus that won't stop and the American people love watching it happen.

I don't think most republicans realize, but pretty much any celebrity who isn't ( and I mean seriously, exclude these people) 70+ and/or a B-list actor is voting for Clinton or at the very least just attacking Trump.

Everything the newest voters (18-21/22 year olds) are seeing is a series of their favorite comedians and actors and pundits painting Trump as a madman who has to be stopped at any cost, and that's a powerful voting block if a majority of them agree

CTR IS BACK FOLKS

IT'S TIME TO TAKE THEM OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL.

PRAISE KEK

MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD
DIGITS FOR THE DIGIT THRONE!

What is this fuckery

What the nigger fuck is going on.

>Implying people magically changed their minds about Trump / Clinton

That's not how things work.

People made up their minds about the candidates a long time ago. People haven't abandoned one in favor of the other. Literally everyone who is going to vote committed to their candidate a long time ago.

It is the power of Level 77 kek worship

PRAISE HIM

Oh wow. Praise him, praise him, praise him, praise him, praise the everlasting kek

There should be a third one including coal burner

>The interesting thing about the primaries is that it ignores anyone who wasn't identifying along party lines
Well, not every state has closed primaries.

>It's safe to assume only the people who really gave a shit voted in the primaries
Which showed a lot more republican engagement than dem engagement. Independents are a large group though, as you said.

>Trump's campaign is just this burning bus that won't stop and the American people love watching it happen.
It depends, a lot of older people back Trump, I've seen it. And these are groups that vote in large numbers. (Being in New York, my vote for a non-dem presidential candidate is symbolic, but I do it anyways).

>I don't think most republicans realize, but pretty much any celebrity who isn't ( and I mean seriously, exclude these people) 70+ and/or a B-list actor is voting for Clinton or at the very least just attacking Trump.
So? A lot of people backed Obama, but a lot of people also didn't like Bush from those groups (especially in 2004). Celebrities can speak publicly and may influence some people, but most people don't vote for candidates because celebrities told them too.

>Everything the newest voters (18-21/22 year olds) are seeing is a series of their favorite comedians and actors and pundits painting Trump as a madman who has to be stopped at any cost, and that's a powerful voting block if a majority of them agree
That is not a group that votes in large numbers compared to older populations and is largely democratic anyways, regardless of the republican of the year. I'd say the exception was probably Obama as the hope and change candidate: voter turnout was somewhat better among the youth, and I knew several people who voted straight line item republican EXCEPT for McCain (they chose Obama instead).

I also think the media coverage of Trump is overwhelming, and there's just too much going on to readily predict the election at this point. (Continued in a moment, 1/2)

Well it seems to be a trend so what makes you think it won't go back up like the other times in that graph?

How dare you question KEK?

youtube.com/watch?v=4Tx7JPphgR8

continued, 2/2
Trump and Clinton both got convention bumps (although the extent of Clinton's is dubious because of methodology changes in polling by several major outfits that would favor clinton, including Reuters retroactively changing polls that had Trump ahead to have hillary ahead on the assumption that those who said they were undecided would have voted largely for Clinton).

Trump's talk on islamic terror seems to resound better when there are attacks. If there continue to be major attacks and Obama/Clinton continue to play the "tragic act" card while Trump slams radical islam, that may resound well with a lot of voters, that's great.

On the other hand, if Trump continues to engage on an individual basis with people who criticize them who aren't major political opponents - he's in trouble. The DNC brought in Khan to bait Trump and it worked. It doesn't matter that Trump was right that Khan's father misrepresented his positions and made statements that were false on their face (e.g. Trump never read the constitution). Instead he took the bait, he "attacked" the family of a war hero, and he got dragged through the mud for it. Time will heal that wound as other shit happens in the election cycle, but Trump has to give up on picking on reporters and individuals who criticize them because it just gives the dems/media the chance to keep the story alive. Same thing happened with Michelle FIelds. If he just LETS GO then their fifteen minutes of fame dies quickly and the story doesn't stay in the media cycle.

Clinton's health issues may become an issue, although I doubt anything will come out substantially before November (Bill as a sympathy card, potentially). And she's avoided a press conference for over 240 days and counting. She agreed to three debates, and I think Trump is stronger when speaking live - he missteps, but he's better on his feet than a lot of politicians, and that may fluster Hillary.

We have three months to November.