Yippie Yay

So if there's a Turkish/Russian alliance and Hillary becomes president, it's essentially WWIII?

google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37018562?client=safari

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incirlik_Air_Base
youtube.com/watch?v=AFjxYLsFDlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ye boi

Globalism can't happen if Russia, China and North Korea are too busy being themselves regardless of how shitty it is.

If you haven't started prepping by now you need to do so.

>Turkey

>a real game changer

Nah.. but we will probably fight the Russians a bit in the middle east. We know she'll attack Syria. NATO has already moved troops to the Russian border to ensure the fighting stays isolated in the middle east.

did Roachogan really say he quits NATO or is it "omg they shook hands, USA btfo?"

I have to say I got this all figured out already.

Russia said "Goddamn, these faggots are the only stupid faggots dumb enough to shoot down a plane belonging to a superpower" and then says after that "Now if we get them to shoot down an American jet?, HMMMMMMMMMM".

>turkey
>blocks access to Syria
>in control of bases with nukes from the Cold War
>1+1=?

They are getting the fuck out of NATO

Obama has proved the west is weak and muzzled

Putin has proved nationalist Russia is still strong

As much as we like to make fun of the Turks, Turkey is one of the most strategically important locations on the planet.

>in control of bases with nukes from the Cold War

Can you elaborate on this?. Seriously, educate me.

Where are the nukes?. Who would have control? and why didn't they have control before?.

Hint: They don't exist.

They do exist.

But you'd have to be insane to think that in their newly formed unholy alliance they wouldn't allow US to remove it's assets from Turkey.

Obviously failing to do so would provoke a war, and Turkey is just the first move in this game of 6th dimensional Balalaika orchestra

How do you know? You didn't even answer my question. I'd like a cite even if I don't even care about the source for right now as long as it's now you.

> This is what the faggotnadians actually believe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incirlik_Air_Base

Seriously are you some retarded 15 year old virgin or something?

It's a historical fact. US nuclear weapons are stored at Incrilik airbase. They are shitty old cold war era nukes, but they are there.

They are basically useless at this point other than being filled with radiological material.

>he uses safari

>posting from an iPhone at work

they are not useless.
but only USA can activate them

however, its been 40 years, someone could have hacked that shit now and made it useable.

you cant hack floppy disks

>Turkish/Russian alliance
>Turkey is in NATO
>Turkey still has american bases with nukes
Turkey is still Russian enemy. I believe these conflict between Turkey and USA is insignificant if not outright staged.

Sadly yes.
Everybody knows Hillary is a FED puppet and she knows everything about USA Foreign politics.

Turkey has unique geopolitical status,literally bridge between two continentals.Nobody wants to lose this country.

If Hillary becomes president instead of being executes for high treason, there will be war regardless.

Your an expert on floppy disks aren't you, Romania?

I think you are correct

If people think the election is rigged, there will be a civil war.

Trump has an eneormous amount of support here. There are many who are going to vote for him but are keeping it a secret.

Last election 2 million republicans did not vote. Trump has their support this time plus extra new voters. Unlike the Bernie people who rolled over and took it in the ass when they got screwed over, the trump voters will revolt.

>b-but the polls!

You don't fill up arenas and then lose to someone who has to pay 100 people to show up at a rally

>client=safari
You shouldn't be allowed to post here, uneducated amerifat

Yeah, I don't trust the MSM. Hillary pulls almost no people. Almost everyone who does looks/is severely mentally ill/retarded or corrupt. The rest are just cucks and minorities.

But STILL they report as if Trump has no people on his side and everyone is voting Hillary. Why would they do that for a candidate with less than 20% support who has NO chance whatsoever in the general? Unless the people instructing the MSM are planning to rig the general, it makes no sense to waste hundreds of millions on a losing candidate.

kadesh genocide best day of my life

Just in case you should start already preparing and arming.
youtube.com/watch?v=AFjxYLsFDlQ

99% of the MSM are owned by 5 companies. All of these companies (except for fox) are heavy donors to the clinton's campaign.

George soros owns one of these companies

we won't fight rus
we have been subverted since kennedy was shot