Stop depicting yourself like a retard. You ain’t stupid. Being cynical doesn’t make you any smarter either...

Stop depicting yourself like a retard. You ain’t stupid. Being cynical doesn’t make you any smarter either. Be confident of your own intelligence.

>Stop depicting yourself like a retard. You ain’t stupid. Being cynical doesn’t make you any smarter either. Be confident of your own intelligence.

tbqh the dumbjak fits in pretty well with me. i struggled with the later math courses in highschool for fuck sake, i don't even know how i made it to uni

>Stop depicting yourself like a retard
no one does this in here
they are being ironic in order to insult others whose thoughts are different to them

>Stop depicting yourself like a retard. You ain’t stupid. Being cynical doesn’t make you any smarter either. Be confident of your own intelligence.

>Be confident of your own intelligence.
Yeah, it's not like it hasn't lead me down here in the first place.

Okay I got it. I thought wojak was poster’s self image.

thanks joldan petelson

> Stop depicting yourself like a retard. You ain’t stupid. Being cynical doesn’t make you any smarter either. Be confident of your own intelligence.

Include me in the screen cap

>be confident of your intelligence

I’m struggling with high school math as well. I’m in my 30’s and I’m going to go to college from coming April.

>doiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

how about fuck you weeb?

some of these wojacks are actually unsettling

my grades are above average but, i still, don't when to use, comma,.

>u no dumb!!

> how about fuck you weeb?

>some of these wojacks are actually unsettling

>my grades are above average but, i still, don't when to use, comma,.

>everyone itt

>>some of these wojacks are actually unsettling

>>>some of these wojacks are actually unsettling