ITT: Movies Sup Forums shit on before release, then completely backtracked once it actually came out

ITT: Movies Sup Forums shit on before release, then completely backtracked once it actually came out
I'll start

Everyone expected this shit to be shilled. Everyone who likes it here is just an intern.

I'm expecting this to happen when Dunkirk comes out.

>DUDE EVERYONE WHO SAYS THIS MOVIE IS GOOD IS A SHILL
Get real

I'm still shitting on it because I'm not a Disney fanboy. They shit on Pete's character six ways to Sunday.

Still looks like garbage and has a bad faggot main actor.

This movie has been shilled to hell and back here everyday since those awful trailers dropped and most people say it's a piece of shit now, what re you talking about?

>ITT: Movies Sup Forums shit on before release then was completely shilled once it actually came out
fixed

I was actually excited and rooting for it until I saw it. Great Responsibility has now taken a backseat to MCU tie-ins, sequels, and agendas.

Mods need to stop this, we can't get invaded by south asian shills everytime Disney shits out a bland CGI quipfest

You think this looks good? Get taste faggot.

it actually looks fine in the movie. stop crying

CGI was fantastic in the movie. Not really a great movie but the special effects work was amazing as usual.

>$0.10 has been deposited into your marvel account.

Why is he flying? Why does it look so fucking bad?

>handpicking single frames of CGI from a movie as an example of anything

you must be 18 to post here :)

It's still shitted on because it IS shit and looks like shit too, but everyone's recognized from the beginning that it'll make mad bank because Spidey + RDJ.

tell Amy you need to work on those shill scripts

>before premiere
LOOK AT THAT COMPETITION! BTFO!
>after premiere
IT HAD NO COMPETITION!

did it win all the progressive points like it was supposed to?

But it is shit.

children under 13 years can like it too.

Yeah we're totally backtracking...