Today I went and bought a lot of new clothes at H&M

Today I went and bought a lot of new clothes at H&M

Sure, it's all made by child slaves in some poor Asian country, but it was half the price of brand clothes (also made by child slaves) and probably a quarter the price of what Greek- or European-made clothes would cost (it's hard to say because they simply do not exist anymore)

Sure, free trade is bad, nationalism is good, we should make stuff at home and all that.
But me and millions of others also like buying extremely cheap consumer crap and there's nothing you can do about it.

18+

I wish but I'm well past 18

>Today I went and bought a lot of new clothes at H&M

Pay debts.

>Today I went and bought a lot of new clothes at H&M
why don't you have any self-respect?

back2school shopping, lad?
How's high school these days?

i never get the chance to be /fa/ 'cause i wear a uniform at work. (security guard)

i've been trying to make my uniform sexier, but it's hard. i gotta learn some tailoring skills.

>it's all made by child slaves in some poor Asian country

Source?

At work I wear chinos with tucked in shirts, and maybe occasionally a suit if necessary (rarely a tie)

But there's life out of work too

it's all about ethics I guess

people like you have no moral conscience about slavery, usery and exploitation.

but you wouldnt like it if you were the one under all 3 circumstances...would you?

>not nationalising the bank
>not making your own currency
>not devaluing it to compete with third world
>not restarting the industrial sector of your country with laws that favour local enterprises, thus improving efficency and price

you got it all wrong medbro.

>not making your own currency
>not devaluing it to compete with third world

Why? All you would accomplish is to reduce your quality of life and create even more of a class divide.

>not restarting the industrial sector of your country with laws that favour local enterprises, thus improving efficency and price

This would work even without devaluing your currency if your tariffs are significant enough.

Child workers who work in the manufacturing of clothes usually earn many times the national average wage of adults. In addition many places where child labour has been banned, before the economy had grown out of it, many children are found to have starved, work agricultural jobs that pay far less or go into child prostitution once they are fired.

People work jobs that you perceive as shitty due to the fact that it is the best option available to them. Keep your first world problems to yourself.

>usury
We middle ages now?

The middle ages/greek philosophers were right in respects to usury/interest.

Depends how you apply the term though.

>H+M

>Walk in store
>Most of the Men clothes are clearly for faggots
>360 out of store

serbian translations of "The Fountainhead" and "The Virtue of Selfishness"

[FRESH] 2015 editions, they translated Atlas Shrugged but I don't have like 150 $ to pay for what I'm guessing the cost must be just because all the paper needed

>buying cheap clothes

Enjoy looking like a literal refugee you nigger

Shopping from H&M exclusively is not what a faggot would do, user

Well originally usury meant charging any kind of interest on a loan.
In more modern times it just means charging too much interest.
I prefer to use the term in its original meaning because IMO changing the definition of the word just normalizes this sort of behavior.
But who knows what poland meant.

>Implying the "poor Asian child slaves" would rather be prostitutes on the street

>having a good economy without interest
Good luck, boyo.

What is the point in giving out a loan if there is no interest?

>favor local enterprises

Or, in other words, favor foreign consumers ahead of local consumers