Opinions on Papua New Guinea?

Opinions on Papua New Guinea?

The flag is similar to the Anarcho Communist symbols

>The flag is similar to the Anarcho Communist symbols
that's true slavanon. Back to Sup Forums papua new guinea.

Just a bunch of cannibal (gay) pedophiles

They should’ve been genocided tbqh

Literal ooga booga land.

the birb on the flag looks nice, but the color scheme is ugly as shit.

Every Papua new guinean I have met has always been super polite and soft spoken.

Literal speerchuckers. Possibly a good place for a renegade state.

Nice flag. The bird on the flag is actually their native animal.

BASED

>tfw you could have celebrated oktoberfest under the palm trees in tropical heat but no germans didn't do shit in papua

That w-was unexpected desu, more anecdotes?

They're usually very religious Christians. Some of the older ones can't speak any English or only very brokenly. These are PNG people living in Aus though. Have heard horror stories about the shit that goes on back in PNG from Papua friends when I was in high school.

MY CLAY.
GIBE IT BACK I WILL MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN!! OR ELSE IT WILL BE FOREVER SHIT!

There was an Australian user posting from Port Moresby, I wonder if he still contributes.

A friend I have from PNG tells me there are literal tribe wars.

I've trained with soldiers from PNG. They were nice guys but would occasionally make you think what the fuck? For example, one told me about burning a witch in his village.

The jungles in paupa make up one of the least explored places on the planet, and they patrol the border with indonesia there. A lot of these guys literally grow up in the jungle and know it very well but aren't the best trained soldiers I've met. It wouldn't surprise me at all if in the future there is some conflict there, there is already movements among some west paupans to refuse indonesian rule and occasional border skirmish

I remember him desu.

They eat people.

>can't speak any English or only very brokenly

There's a pidgin english they use when working together from different tribes i.e army, remember there's more languages there than anywhere else on the planet. It's hard to speak to them if that's all they know, unless you learn some of it yourself. They kind of see pidgin and real english as separate languages

I like how you never see a single American flag in these threads.

Kek
T.B.H I don't want to see goblins on int at all.

Great for anthropological and linguistical studies