Japanese food is overrated

Normal white rice
>OH MY GOD! ITS DELICIOUS! THE FLAVOR OF THE SLIGHTLY SALTED RICE, ITS TEXTURE WHEN ON MY TONGUE, IT'S LIKE IT'S MELTING IN MY MOUTH. THIS RICE WAS COOKED IN PERFECTLY BOILING WATER AND WAS REMOVED JUST ON TIME SO THAT IT'S NOT TOO SOFT NOR TO HARD. ONLY A TRUE EXPERT CAN COOK SUCH RICE!
Normal meat with some normal broth
>T-THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. SUCH TENDER TEXTURE OF THE MEAT, SUCH DENSE BROTH, SUCH RICH FLAVOR. IT GOES PERFECTLY WITH THE RICE. WHAT IS THIS? N-NO WAY! THE CHEF USED PEPPER TO GIVE IT A SLIGHT SPICINESS, YET THE NATURAL FAT OF THE MEAT PROTECTS MY TONGUE AND PREVENTS THE SPICINESS FROM BEING TO STRONG. W-WAIT, WHAT IS THIS? WHAT ARE THOSE SMALL PI- NO WAY. P-PARSLEY IN THE BROTH? A MASTER PIECE!
Some raw fish on rice
>that will be three hundred dollars

el americano...

Stop watching Shokugeki no Soma

all food is just carbon if you think about it

>That flag

Americans should be eternaly banned from talking about foods.

Japan should be eternally banned from making food

In a capitalist world, food and everything else costs the max you can pay without decreasing too much the number of customers.
So if Japanese food is expensive in your country it means that you agree to pay said price.

the japanese like to showcase their food as high cuisine when 90% of their diet consists of omelette rice and grilled chicken skewers. soba is really good though. much better than ramen

whiter than your rice, tyrone

The only good food coming out of your country is whooper, so stop talking shit fagget.

Not only is it overrated, it's sub-par. Weaboos need to fucking die.

people like you should be the subjects of unit 731

Agreed
Korean food is much better than Japanese food

I like burgers and freedom fries. I like that Americans call French fries freedom fries.

I dislike snobby gourmets. I don’t want to hear gibberish about foods.

>Americans call French fries freedom fries.
why hello there 2003 :)

Japanese food is not only sushi

全国各地に無数にある郷土料理は日本の宝かもね。Gaijinsに是が非でもわかってもらう必要はないと思うけども。

is there a version of this with western letters not kanji?
t. food narcomaniac

There isn't, sorry.

ok. life will not end

LET ME TELL YOU HOW JAPANESE FOOD IS OVERRATED AN UTTER LACK OF FAT IN GENERAL FOR ONE THING AS FAT IS THE CORNERSTONE OF NUTRITION I DON'T COUNT STUFF INSUFFICIENT IN FAT AS FOOD IT'S NOT HEALTHY WHAT'S MORE SUSHI IS BLAND AS FUCK WHY DON'T THEY HAVE A SLICE OF AMERICAN CHEESE ON THEM? I LIKE AMERICAN CHEESE ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S WELL MELTED IT'S DAMN GOOD GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ON TOP OF THAT JAPANESE RICE IS TOO WHITE, WHICH SCARES ME TO BE HONEST

Ahhh yes
Delicious salt

Oh boy, here we go again...

Agreed
Chinese food is much better than Japanese food

Jews helping each other.
Japanese people deserve all their Michelin stars and we should give them more.

this

Butthurt gook.

Nippon banter folded over 10000 times

Teach us more about food, please

this but unironically, fuck weebs

Based Nip. Thanks for the keks.

鰻などの美味しい魚介類は外人達には内緒にしたいから日本食は不味いと思われたままでもいいと思っている