Leave the villain roles to me

Leave the villain roles to me.

This guy actually saved the entire movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hn_FMsoTkGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

him and spiderman were great, all the liberal propaganda ruined a great movie.

Him realizing who/what Peter was in the car was fucking exquisite.

>"I won't enjoy something a slave built"
who thought that was a good idea to put in a spiderman film?

Because it was topical AND funny?

Really? Might actually see it at some stage then, when the korean rip drops. Keaton in form is great to watch.

You know, I want to hate the line, but...she's right.

I'm just sad he won't be Norman.

Beetlejuice?

>you go ahead Liz, I will give Peter some Dad Talk

fuck off

He looks like he can only play jerks now

Croc literally did nothing wrong

Nice retort dickhead.

Can't believe that he is MJ's uncle. What a twist.

The message was actually right-wing? It painted Obama and Stark as elite assholes in collusion to fuck "the little guy."

Molina>Dafoe>Keaton>>>>>Any other Spidey villain on screen

>now
youtube.com/watch?v=hn_FMsoTkGY

I know why you're angry, I had to face this feeling when I watched the movie. It's not her that's the problem though, it's us. Why did they write that line for her? Because that's her character, and I don't care for her character, but I also can't fault her character for having the personality that she does. And as for the content, why would I expect her to enjoy the monument if it stunk of slave labor?

The line was fucking stupid. Marvel and Sony want the positive "yaaaaassss queen" MSM pub. MJs character as a whole was annoying. I didnt see why they had to make her such an edgy cunt.

Because it appeals to someone? Sure as shit ain't me, but oh well, I had plenty of characters to enjoy in the movie and ignored the ones I didn't. If she were a dumb wrong bitchy cunt, I'd hate her, but she is whatever she is and I can't argue with her having her own views and living by them, so fuck it. I'll take her shit over all the loud cunty bitchy sjw's that would've yelled at the group for enjoying the work of slaves instead of just making her own personal choice. Fuck it, let her be a role model to all the cunts and potential cunts out there.

the fuck makes you think Obama is part of the MCU

the main problem i have seeing the trailer is that spidermans independence and loneliness has been taken away by people knowing who he is. that is a huge part of his character.

does it affect the movie?

Do you even watch these movies? He's the one in the silver robot suit. They even lampshade it in Iron Man 2 when Iron Man 1 is like "I didn't expect you to be here" when Obama shows up, and ever since everyone's been nonchalant about it.

XDD

His loneliness and independence is a factor, but his best bro discovers his identity and becomes his "guy at the computer feeding him info through a headset" type character. Plus Tony Stank knowing his secret gives him an outlet as well.

Most of his loneliness is in relation to being abandoned by the Avengers and having little purpose despite his ability. It ties into him being a kid better, learning to be more mature and responsible and earning respect. The conflict is more about him juggling his life as Peter and his life as Spider-Man, and that the former feels unsatisfying compared to the potential of the latter. I'd say his issue in this one is more about identity than independence.

>Entire movie she acts weird and kinda antisocial with a naive political edge
>Says something weird and antisocial with a naive political edge
>Dumbasses lose their mind

How far up your own ass do you have to have your head to contextualize everything you see or experience as being a 'for' or 'against' in some bullshit flame war?