When you just know the post is going to suck ass

>when you just know the post is going to suck ass

I like German posters desu, they're often informative on political issues.
Conversely, Brit*sh posters are terrible; always trying too hard to act American, and just really insecure.

>when you just know the post is going to be well-written and informative

>When you just know it's either going to be a quality post or some butthurt white identity politics shitpost

>insecure
>that flag
wewwwww

>when you just know the post will be either completely retarded or very angsty

>not filtering Germs, Swedes, and Turks on principle

>I like German posters desu, they're often informative on political issues.
Found the soyboy.

>tfw don't want to save the flag on my pc to participate properly in this Thread.

What's with that oneleg and paralized women poster in your thread?
What's his story?

what about me lads

Not my fault if Germans are nice to talk with.

Islam is the antithesis of Civilization.

It's true that he vast majority of brit posters are shit quality posters but I've found that the most passive-aggressive, bitter posters are German. When you see the flag before reading the post you will be accurate 99% of the time if you think the topic will be "this is why we are doing things better than you and why your opinion is laughable".

German posters should be included in the butthurt belt.

>Filtering his x% ancestors

t. shart that got butthurt that his ancestors don't care about him

Tbh i like germans, always very cultural when it comes to play dota also they dont shit post at /int. Remember that norway is only failed copy of Sweden

I'm right, though. Whilst Germans tend to be more informative than brits, they are also far more arrogant which is truly a remarkable feat when you think about it.

Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Germans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only German man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.
Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a German man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth German man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now

It's not arrogance if its just honesty.

It just looks like this for your little shart brain. Like: "Oh look at this people that actually know something about what they are talking. Why don't they take me serious? My oppinion of this train was clear that it is superior because it transports a bigger amount of white people blah blah what is with people? White ? IS white there?" etc.

whilst it's fair to say that some topics can be discussed in an objective manner, it is equally fair to say that others are subjective. My experience of Germans on this board is that any opinion differing from theirs is objectively wrong. Most people banter between each others but Germans seem to act/feel particularly cheated by the fact that some people don't subscribe to their outlook.

Your post pretty much sums it up.

It's because only the worst post here. Everyone else is at Krautchan, posters here are in fact largely Sup Forumstards and as you can imagine their attitude is "If you're not with me, you're against me!"

We both know that he is a shart with fantasy unicrn view or tinfoil 5hour youtube videos on why the pope is an iluminati satan from Egypt. And it hurts his feelings that other see him as dumb for this.

>posters here are in fact largely Sup Forumstards

The amount of EU shilling and trump bashing from German flags leads me to believe that your assumption isn't correct. Not to say that bashing trump or shilling the EU are objectively wrong per se, rather that the germans are very consistent with the theme

>their attitude is "If you're not with me, you're against me!"

This is a correct assessment.

I don't know, maybe only the shit tier posters leave /deutsch/. I've certainly noticed that Germans stick to their general far more than most other flags. On the occasion that they step out into another thread it's normally to shill an idea they believe others agree with or to tell others why they are wrong to have an opinion differing from the german groupthink

Norwegian poster behave like the spoiled brats they are. Since I have discovered this site I have not found one Norwegian poster that was even remotely funny.

Cmon give me an example of one of your enlighened oppinions.

wait for the next anti eu bait thread. You will find one or two Germans who've crawled out of their general to unironically defend in detail the EU. It's like they can't help it

I have no hard feelings towards Indonesia.
All asians (except japs) seem to be very well behaved and nice people.

Still I am frightened by the teachings of Islam and advocate for its extermination and you are part of it I hope you adapt another path since Indonesia deserves something more civilized than islam.

What is wrong with the EU?

--------______>What is wrong with the EU?
:^)

There are many things wrong with it.
I just wanted to know what he sees as wrong.
I expect some tinfoil garbage about iluminati and aliens.

Having an opinion for or against something is not the point I'm driving at. In fact it's pretty clear from what I've written the point im trying to make.

The average German poster has a knack for becoming very sore when reality hits them that others do not have the same outlook on a topic as they do and that opinion is subjective ie: that person is not ill-informed or stupid for not sharing your opinion.

What I'm driving at is the passive aggressive " I'm better than you" vibe that Germans give off more than any other flag here. And heaven forbid you stick with your opinion or even lightly banter one of them, they'll go on a rant about how they are bullied. It's a mix of victim complex and pig headed arrogance that makes German posters some of the worst on the entire board.

Well it try to be more cereals then insteed of trying to fit into your stereotype as before.

> do not have the same outlook
Yes many people have this. But there is a clear quality difference between a good oppinion that takes another view and blatand nonsense as an oppinion that people tr to force as legitime.

I know that Germans love to point at what other people doing wrong. I love this too. This is a way we learn things by seeing the stupidity of others and their misery out of it, then we laugh about it and try to not do the same.

>Yes many people have this. But there is a clear quality difference between a good oppinion that takes another view and blatand nonsense as an oppinion that people tr to force as legitime.

totally agree but I'm not talking about the obvious bait tier opinion, rather the opposite opinion that someone may have formed that is equally well informed as the one you may hold.

>This is a way we learn things by seeing the stupidity of others and their misery out of it, then we laugh about it and try to not do the same.

Somewhat true, again. However I'm talking about how sore the average Hans gets when somebody has a different opinion than him and actually backs it up with something. There is nothing wrong with arguing or debating, but there is something wrong with the german butthurt everytime their views are challenged.

I still want to know what oppinion was so controversial for germans to get their butts blasted.

>I have not found one Norwegian poster that was even remotely funny

Ah c'mon now Fritz. Admit it, we are funny

You literally just proved his point.

You proved his point by giving him a (You), I thought you were A BIT smarter than that, Nigel.

you proved his point Rorke, yeah you proved his point, you literally proved it(his point)

>Wasting the clicks needed to filter a turk

Good thing hiro does that for me.

not funny

>Bernd
exposed as KC, I understand now why Germans here are so autistic

It isn't from KC.
This bread is the embodiment of suffering inflicted by the outside collectuve on the individual.

nah you guys are bland and boring, just like your cuisine, even worse than we Germans