This is fucking great

this is fucking great

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjgHNDO3kLY
youtube.com/watch?v=rJSC4JVaW2w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade:_The_Series
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1 & 2 are awesome. The TV show was decent too.

I really wish Marvel would make something in the MCU with Blade on Netflix or somewhere else (where it can be uncensored).

Do they have the rights to Blade?

>On May 2, 2013, Feige confirmed in an interview that the Ghost Rider and Punisher rights had reverted to Marvel from Sony and Lionsgate respectively, as well as reaffirming the acquisition of the Blade rights. It was later revealed in May 2013 that Marvel has also reacquired the rights to Luke Cage from Sony.

>all those have been adapted in the MCU

>aside from Blade

feels bad man

Blade 2 is even better

I never understood what people saw in those movies. They were terrible.

Vampires with fucking sunscreen and garlic sprays.

they're just """cool""" movies

Why didn't he open his eyes?

It was just the first time that Marvel actually made a decent film and they Blade 1 released when DC & WB dropped their spaghetti after the successes of Tim Burton's Batman films (and not to mention the 80s Superman films.)

The first Blade film alone gave Marvel enough courage to continue with X-Men 2000.

Blood party scene is the closest depiction of VTMB in film I've seen. Has almost exactly the same atmostphere to it.

feels great man, blade doesn't need rehashing

Marvel would never make a decent Blade, it doesn't match their style

Good.

Don't want to see Blade shoved into the MCU.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjgHNDO3kLY

I know OP
Imagine seeing it in theaters when you were a teenager - early 20's

This movie was a revaluation. When every other film was glorifying chads, normie club culture and shit, Blade put them on screen and BTFO out of them

youtube.com/watch?v=rJSC4JVaW2w

People were confused, you could taste the salt in the air like an ocean breeze. This is why the chosen ones changed the sequels, it was undermining the narrative of.. everything else. They thought they could squeeze more money out of the franchise if they drew in the "cool crowd" instead of using them as canon fodder

>autist wearing leather and carrying a samurai sword killing chads in a club
why didn't I realise the undertones before?

>The TV show was decent too

wait what? tv show?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade:_The_Series

Spyke TV tried into original programming and dropped the ball with an actual serialized show

I'll give it a try

Kek, David S. Goyer spear headed this shit?

Best Rom-Com ever.

amazing scene anyone got a webm with audio