What would Charlemagne say about todays europe ?

What would Charlemagne say about todays europe ?

"What in the lord's holy name art thou doing? Do you know how hard I fought to push these mongrels back?"

Except he spoke in proto-french

>proto-french
Sure thing.

He'd probably think all hell broke loose. People lost faith - Sodom and Gomorrah in his sweet homeland. And probably would be pretty shocked with all the tech we have, calling it magic and such...

>le Charlemagne was German meme

>his face when

He would wonder why France is called France when actually Germany is the successor of the Frankish empire and "France" is mostly filled with latin-speaking gaulls and not with german-speaking Franks.

Franks were a group of west-germanic tribes. They spoke some kind of German. French on the other hand is a dialect of Latin that was spoken by gaulls under roman occupation. France should be called Gallia.

Dressing like this and going to fucking work.

Why would he dress like a slav?

Because they're the last white men left, Mohammed.

>proto-french
JUST

>Invades European countries, robs white people of political autonomy.
>Forces foreign Christianity on white people, worships Jew god like a cuck.

He would be pleased.

What about baltics?

>
>
>

First he would slaughter the muslims then he would slaughter everyone who made europe this way, or he would just die of a hearthattack when he walks in paris.

>NATO
>EU

Ermmm...

Ermmm...

he would be mindfucked by all the technological inventions (cars, computers, smartphones, microwaves, refrigerators, the shit is everywhere)

He isn't even the founder of the >>>
That was Otto.

"All right, that's it. I'm not going to let you ruin what I have created. This is Europe and not Gomorrah.

I'm taking over."

>german-speaking Franks

"What a fucking mess!" *medieval facepalm*

>being so mad

Go back to the train station with your signs

REMOVE KEBAB!
RACE WAR NOW!
He'd also kill the protestants.

I meant the language family. They spoke something that was related to modern day Dutch and German or English.

I'm not mad. I'm just wondering why the Gaulls adopted the name of a foreign empire when they themselves where a proud people. They have their national symbols (like the cock) to the day, but not their name.

WE WUZ

He'd probably embrace teutonic paganism and start a european revolution to expel muslims arabs and blacks.

not much

He'd be too busy killing half of it

KEK BE PRAISED

you are also slavs. Don't kid yourself into thinking anything else. Everything east of and including czech republic is slav.

Not so much
He will remove kebabs x1000 like he always did and everything will be okay

underrated

>Hugo
>Get the stakes