It's Bruce, Jennifer

It's Bruce, Jennifer.
Bruce BANNER? My COUSIN Bruce Banner?
He's--He's gone.
He left the planet again?

CIVIL WAR II

I'm going to beat Bendis when I see him. Which con you name it. I had enough.

>Jen is alive
we saw her flatline. for fuck's sakes Bendis

Bendis can't follow plotlines, not even his own

Last minute change due to leak

At the very least, this page is a textbook example of Bendis-speak

I'll be honest, that doesn't bother me. People code and then don't die all the time.

This is either a nightmare or more proof Marvel doesn't know and/or care anymore what they are doing.

That is why defibrillators exist user

not really familiar enough to know what's wrong with this, can someone tell me?

Bendisspeak? Bendisspeak.

I know it's Bendis, but for fuck's sake! She knows he can't turn into the Hulk anymore. Granted, the problem is I don't think Bendis knew

God, the writing is as bad as johns dsrkside war hahaha lets kill my fsther hahahaha lets kill darkseid, fucking msrvelfags have no standars

defibrillators are for when your heartbeat is irregular, not for when you have no heartbeat at all

You're going to beat him off?

Jennifer knows Bruce isn't( wasn't?) the Hulk anymore. It's literally in the first issue of the new Hulk series Marvel is spamming left and right because of Cho( I have nothing against Amadeus himself and I'm quite enjoying his run, but Marvel behaviour towards TAH has been awful).
CAN EDITORS DO THEIR FUCKING JOB?

Bendis is fucking Brevoort, so no, he gets away with everything

Here's the other Civil War II #4 preview page that comes before OP pic.

Also Doctor Strange, Black Bolt, and Maria Hill will appear in that issue.

He's a very lazy writer, that Brian Michael!

WE HAVE COPY PASTE PANELS! TAKE OUT THE BINGO

>Bruce BANNER? My COUSIN Bruce Banner?
God fuck my life

Godspeed user.

wow, a superman sleeping coma excuse in less than 4 months

How many famous Bruces are there in Marvel Universe, anyway?

How exactly does Marvel not accept that future probing is bad?

Presumably she exclaims that she didn't want to kill Banner but she was prepared to arrest him, with an army. for a crime he didn't commit.

She ignored all previous experience trusting the Inhuman

Scott pls go, you're dead. Inhumans are our new besties.

>implying Scott is wrong
>even in death

From the recap in issue #2
>She-Hulk was left in a coma

Flatline can indicate an irregular heart beat or none at all. But yeah this whole situation is shit

BENDIS!?

She will appear in #4.

Oh god, Bendis in maximum Bendis mode and we've seen only like 3 pages. There is no god.

Tchalla looking at that booty like "damn, maybe she do have some Wakandan in her. Or soon will"

I wonder if she'll mention Bruce died because of information Carol gained from Plot Device Inhuman

Given that sad face it's implying that for some reason Clint gets acquitted. How would that even be possible? I mean if anything else a jury at the most would find him innocent of murder but guilty of manslaughter.

God this event is so shitty, I can't look away. I'm fully expecting the "it was all a vision of the future" excuse at some point, that's how shitty it is.

How did hulk kill hawkeye?

I

actually wouldn't mind a last issue twist that this is all Ulysses having a vision of what would happen if he came forward with his powers, and deems the end result doesn't justify the path, so remains anonymous

I mean other way around

Anti-Hulk arrow vs powerless Banner.

Who's that guy?

Bwha? That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

You wouldn't mind that only because it'd negate everything, right?

We already know he walks from the TAH#9 spoilers. Bendis probably thinks he's being cute by referencing how some cops escape prosecution . I guarantee you that in either CW4 or CHoosing Sides that comparison gets made directly.

I just need copypasted panels or someone changing sides and I won't have to read this shit anymore

Jesus Christ. Every time I see a new example of Bendis-speak, especially one this bad, my heart sinks to new lows.

>How
>a white male did it

Typical of a woman to ignore that she was involved and was planning on doing it herself.

This reads like a Bendis parody.

Why they silouhetting Jen?

SHE LOOKS LIKE MONSTER NOW

It shouldn't even be possible for her to die that way. She's a Hulk for fuck's sake.

>Dat Alan
>Is that Grant?
>Is that Frank?

I would not be surprised.

she looked like this at one point, doubt it could be any worse

>copy pasted panels
Looks like Based Marquez won't let you have that

Huh? Hamfist? You mean Hamfisted Exposition? THAT Hamfist?

>hating Orcs
>in 2016
Elven propaganda.

I jerk off to worse

>black bolt is in this chapter
So how is bendis going to ruin his day

>How?
>Hawkeye
She should have told her everything that happen. She went there and try to arrest him with a fucking army. Does she even know how Hulk powers work?

This is the first time I hate an artist because isn't using copy pasted panels.

Calling it right now, having read next to nothing of the hulk, she-hulk, or this event, I guarantee in this issue she-hulk lost her powers or someshit and isn't green anymore.

You can screencap this if you want, the fact that she's a dark silhouette in these pages is a sign that she aint green no more. If they already revealed this, then why is she silhouetted?

>carol in the light
>Jennifer in the dark

Really makes you think

meh, wouldn't be the first time she's lost her powers. She's friends with like a dozen people that have stuff just lying around that could give her powers back

>Pannels are pretty much the same
>Bendis being Bendis
>She-Hulk forgetting that he's not the Hulk anymore even though she was with Cho
Civil War eye-eye: electric boogaloo

Minor tweaks panel to panel, but that's copypasted artwork in OP's image. Also, Jen's silhouette is copypasted in each panel.

Yes, but they won't give her the powers back probably until the event is over, and she will probably use the loss of her powers as a reason to go to Tony's side. It will be shitty writing the whole way.
That Carol and Jen are supposed to be good friends will make the whole thing dumb as fuck, contrived and ridiculous, which is exactly why they would do it, and attempt to enrage as many people as possible. I think it was Bendis who even said this was what marvel tries to do.

The idea of there being a trial for the killing of Bruce Banner is so ridiculous.

Marvel there blew up a helicarrier on top of a town and killed hundreds. No trial.

Scarlet Witch was a fucking terrorist who almost commit genocide. No trial.

Iron Man, Professor X, Black Bolt, Stephen Strange, Namor and Nick Fury conspired to illegally kidnap and detain Bruce Banner and fire him into space using government money. No trial.

you dont shock an asystolic rhythm, thats what amiodarone and epinephrine are for.

That kind of forced exposition looks even sillier in modern comics than in movies.

Only one copy-pasted face on a Bendis dialogue page though, I'm almost impressed.

Breveroot iirc.

>No, Bruce Banner of Bruce Banner's Banners and Flags. He made Captain America's suit.

It's very blatantly copy pasted, the hands in the last two are obviously added after and the only difference in the last two panels are done through coloring. Not that any of the four panels are very expressive. Horrible horrible art.

I doubt it was a last-minute change. I've been saying since it first surfaced that there's no way in hell Marvel's going to kill Jim Rhodes AND Jennifer Walters in the same event. She-Hulk is one of Marvel's most recognized female superheroes. (Granted, it's the same way that Supergirl is recognized, but still.) It'd undercut War Machine's death, which Marvel clearly wants to be a "BIG THING", and start some bad press that it's open season on minorities at Marvel. Wouldn't be true, but some people would start writing it.

That said, it was incredibly lazy and/or bad writing. She flat-lines in #1, which is universal media shorthand for 'they ded'. Then, #2 mentions in the RECAP that She-Hulk's just in a coma. My guess is one of two things happened. Bendis may have thought that readers would understand flatline didn't equal death, and when news articles started coming out saying She-Hulk was dead, they had to correct that as quickly as possible, but the art/storyboard was already set. It's a really stupid expectation, given the flatline as shorthand, but Bendis has enough pull at Marvel that his editor couldn't force him to make it clearer. The other option - the editor DID speak up, but Bendis didn't want to put the effort into an overhaul, so he threw in the line in the recap so he could shelve She-Hulk until he wanted her again.

You're going to beat Bendis?

They're replacing her with Jupiter Bojangles, a gay, tennis-playing negress.
She's twice as strong as Jen and three times as sassy.

I know, but I'm not sure we should count it.
Oh well, since I won't be able to partecipate to the Storytime this week, you guys will have to decide how update the Bingo

I was going to post that there is no way Bendis is stupid enough to believe people wouldn't think a flatline means death, but I quickly realized my mistake.

>reading big two capeshit
>worse, reading EVENT COMICS
For god's sake stop torturing yourselves.

Bendis?

Like in Brian Michael Bendis?

They'll just Hulk out Cho's sister. Since it seems all side Hulk characters eventually become Hulks anyways, I actually expect this to happen sometime in the next couple years. Might just be one of those 1 arc things, but it will happen.

This. Bendis didn't foresee that people would assume Jen died when they see her flat-line, so he had to hastily shove a "she's just in a coma" in the recap.

Stop using logic.

But in the comics defence (why am I doing this?) Hawkeye put his hands out to be cuffed and arrested. So they were probably like "Aww fuck, we gotta arrest him now and do this by the book, paperwork and red tape. Fucking Hawkeye".

Exactly, Brian Michael Bendis.

"Jennifer, I have to tell you something JENNIFER. I don't know how to say this She-Hulky poo. We are such good friends Jennifer Walters, my old pal, so this will be difficult. But Bruce, your cousin has passed away."

THE Brian Michael Bendis?

That's right, he's going to beat him. Bendis.

Nah man, people flat line in media all the time right at the end of the episode so you tune in next week and they pick right off getting their heart going again.

Happens in soap operas like every other month.

You CAN'T, faggot.

Anyone got a link to the actual comic? Mfw Hawkeye goes free.

I don't disagree, but it's a LOT more common to have it used as shorthand for death.

He's gonna beat Bendis?

It's a preview, or are you pertaining to #3?

Dat top panel Nazi salute. I guess I know which side I'm supposed to be rooting for.

Marvel has turned to absolute dogshit. It's sad.

The illuminati are above the law. Plus backagar and namore probably have diplomatic immunity

I couldn't keep reading after seeing that the dialogue in OP's post was actually from the preview and not just a joke.