Baby driver vs drive no spoilers

Baby driver vs drive no spoilers
Character:
> baby driver. Nice and simple and original. Kid with tinnitus plays music all day to drown out hum. Which is why he doesn't talk much. But don't be fooled. He's still a white boy with more swag than a 80s peacoat wearing pimp. Been a bad kid since his balls dropped but doesn't adhere to violence since his car accident
>drive. Some autist trying to make money on the side. Slow af speech. Bitch is probably gonna leave him cus "you never talk to me!"
plot:
>baby driver: thief gets in trouble with a mob boss. Has to pay him back. Simple a bit over played but still welcomed.
>Drive: some retard wants money
Action
>Baby driver: has all the moves. Cuts like a music video. A few bad cut scenes but still stylish and you always know what's going on. Greatly choreographed. Suspend belief for a little bit but who cares
>drive: lmao what. AMERUCAN MUSCLE meme. Fist fights look so bad. Suspend all belief then. Some cool driving scenes I guess
Waifu
>baby driver: cute southern accent. Ditzy. Legs. Waits for you when you're in trouble. Fights with you
>Drive: does basic things for you. Doesn't fight with you
Soundtrack
>Baby driver: north/south american oldies. A little memey but good songs none the less
>drive: REAL HUMAN BEAN. depressing Sup Forums shit
Face it. Drivecucks got to quit. Baby driver ftw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WA9lfxbaHvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Opinion discarded

there is nothing Sup Forums about the drive soundtrack

I just don't understand how anyone can think Edgar Wright movies are good

"fun" maybe but I feel like everyone who sings their praises maybe just haven't seen them since highschool/college

Op here. Fun is good. Since when was fun not good? Sorry that it wasn't your "sit down by the fire with scotch and thinking mind" type of movie. I bet you don't even know that half of your favorite directors are probably just hacks playing the strings of the "De3p iNtEluctual"

Baby Driver was a quick cash grab by Edgar Wright for missing out on Marvel money.

It's a lazy-good movie.

nah fun isn't good
anything can be made fun
fun is a formula
the most mind numbing things in the world can be made fun
I mean have you ever gambled before?

>Driver does his job perfectly in the opening scene.
>Jon Bernthal starts giving him shit for no reason
>EH EH YOU FUCKIN STOOPID OR SOMETHING KID EHH EHH EHH
>YOU FUCKIN RETARD KID EHH EHH EHH

Almost left the cinema right then, even my falcon was noticeably distressed at this scene. I would have done if my cape hadn't got caught up in the autism harness keeping me strapped to the seat.

You can clearly see he put the time money and effort in the cinematography.
Character could use a little more development and stuff and the plot was simple but it was nice to watch and the music lining up with the action was cool

>My falcon
What?

yeah the soundtrack is actually good :^)

He's a criminal. Criminals do shit like that sometimes. Haven't you ever hung out with that bad kid in middle school that was a complete dick. Some people don't grow out of that they just evolve

Look man I'm not going to think about this too hard. All I know is fun is good and entertaining and it makes me happy.

Your new is showing

Ding ding ding found the newfag

You fucking dolt every line and camera angle scene fucking everything has been planned. You call it a lazy grab. This place needs renaming /mong/

That's why I am calling it a lazy-good movie.

It's a good movie because it hits all the marks where it's supposed to. It's a lazy movie because to hit those marks it uses entire formulaic methods.

The music/soundtrack aspect is entirely a gimmick.

put me in the screencap of this kek

youtu.be/WA9lfxbaHvk
drive will always be the best. baby driver isn't even better than shaun of the dead

>black cripple was odd
You have no heart.

you're giving shit for being new/not in the loop
its not like everyone on this board was new at one point...

Hey buddy you gotta pass through the penis inspections and popcorn mines like everybody else. Keep it moving cinescum

listens to music his entire life but still used the same shitty stock samsung earbuds they give you
you think he'd get something a little more high quality and comfort

>captcha
>tfw no gfholding you

Those are apple buds desu

You're a dumbass. This movie was painstaking to make. The cinematography alone... you know nothing about movie making.

okay so who was the cinematographer of the movie then? It wasn't Mr. Wright.

>implying I wasn't born in the darkness
>molded by it