JOHNSON COMING IN HARD

politico.com/story/2016/08/debates-clinton-trump-johnson-stein-226806

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/08/debates-clinton-trump-johnson-stein-226806
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If Johnson makes the debates then he wins the presidency

not if he says clinton is a good person again.

He's a joke.

If Johnson makes the debates he's going to spend the entire debate bashing Trump and praising every one of Hillary's positions and we all fucking know it.

yeah I dunno man

>yfw Johnson BTFO both Clinton and Trump in the debates

I like most of his policies, but have you ever heard the guy speak? He creeps me tf out desu.

All this dumbfick is going to do is run interference for Hillary since her brains are too scrambled.

That is why they are not including stein too. She takes away votes from hillary

He will attack Clinton's foreign policy which is her biggest weakness. Furthermore, Johnson has been moving away from his comments about Clinton

>muh spoiler

This. If he was smart, he would go in and actually stand with the libertarian stances instead of his Democrat-lite shit hes been doing. And he could completely swamp them bad, he would be the "non evil" choice many people are looking for.

However I don't think he will get in the debates, and if he does as this user says hes just going to attack trump and praise hillary, all the while being the horrible public speaker he is. We should have gotten McAfee or Memerson, that would have at least been entertaining.

And praise her open borders stance.

Exactly, so why so worried?

How many Trump supporters would Johnson steal by being open borders?

Gary Johnson is the only hope to defeat Hillary Clinton. Trump already has 100% name recognition and he's getting fucking wrecked. Most of the electorate doesn't even know about Gary yet.

>Needs 15
>Stuck at 12

Johnson can't build roads to victory.

Johnson is a shill who is here to take away a portion of Trump's voters. I've spoken to numerous ex-bernouts who say they'll vote Trump, however if Johnson is in the general they'll vote him instead.

Trump is supposed to be taking the bernouts, not this lolbertarian shill who isn't even a lolbertarian anyways.

No Berniebro will vote for Johnson in the end. Johnson will take the suburban, educated white vote away from both Trump and Clinton.

>suburban, educated white vote away from both Trump and Clinton
If you're educated you're not voting for Trump.

>Trump is supposed to be taking the bernouts
>repealing the estate tax

get real

Johnson cumming in Hard on Hillary

>politico.com/story/2016/08/debates-clinton-trump-johnson-stein-226806
>...if Johnson is in the general...
He is.

takes berniebot voters mostly, and trump and hillary voters equally. definitely hurts the democrats more.

His policies are literally Globalist: The Candidate

This meme again. Shill with it

This meme is ridiculous.

He stutters a lot and he is in favour of the TPP.

>free trade is bad
Only for the uneducated and the stupid. I thought Republicans were the party of personal responsibility?

If you are actually educated you know that a vote for johnson, or the ex goldman sachs hillary plant for that matter is a vote for the ugly repulsive Hilldog.
Also politico was in the dncleaks colluding with hillary would not surprise me if this just like polls are bullshit and used to try to influence anti trump sentiment, its crazy how scared globalist shills are at this point i recon trump is up in two digits.