I'd I wanted to know everything there is to know about how the Green Lanterns operate, their structure, internal laws...

I'd I wanted to know everything there is to know about how the Green Lanterns operate, their structure, internal laws, external laws, etc etc works what would I read?

Feel like the wikis have information left out

I need it
For stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

glcorps.dcuguide.com/glcorps/book2.php
anonkun.com/stories/in-brightest-day/8PSRMMjBXfZgguGcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try the comics

Any recommendations?

bump

>hal/guy/john fuck up
>guardians get sick of their shit
>guardians do something extreme which backfires
>hal/guy/john fix it and the guardians go back to their traditional ways until
>hal/guy/john fuck up

there you go everything you need to know about the GL corps

Anything with "Green Lantern Corps" in the title would focus more on the group than a single guy fucking around on Earth.

I didn't mean their history I meant how they operated like their training, ranks, and their interactions with each other. You know that kinda thing

Emerald Dawn is a pretty good example. It's Hal when he's first recruited and goes through boot camp to be a full fledged Lantern. It's also the first time Kilowog is shown as the drill sergeant of the group rather than team medic.

Try Tales of the GLC (the mini and the backups), Emerald Dawn I and II, Ganthet's Tale, Secret Origins

Thanks I'll check those out

Lanterns are in pairs for each sector. Except for earth which is super special and gets 6 people all from one planet. They act like regular cops, but in space with super powers. It usually devolves into fight other colored lanterns rather than doing any actual police work or patrolling the galaxy.

COPS
IN
SPAAAAAAAAAAACE

That's it.

>Except for earth which is super special and gets 6 people all from one planet.

90% of the time they aren't all there together unless it's some shit like Sinestro Corps War.

Watch the movie Emerald Knights

Seriously just Johns' entire run along with the concurrent Tomasi GLC.

Gibbons did most of the actual team lantern stuff though, Tomasi came in kind of late and only did BN setup

Read Willworld

glcorps.dcuguide.com/glcorps/book2.php

This used to be a pretty good know all site for Green Lanterns. It's older so I don't know how much is still up.

>7
Casuals forget Charlie Vicker

He'll be back one of these days. We've had other lanterns that died come back from stranger. Right?

isn't he super dead

I think he became a Darkstar and then nobody cared. Also I forgot Jade when she wore a ring so 8.

He did become a Darkstar, he died when Grayven attacked them and crippled the shit out of John.

I'm still holding out for Katma and Charlie to come back some day

I can wait forever, DC

Oh yeah. He died defending Rann. Wasn't he assigned to some weird space sector to begin with?

I'm honestly surprised that Katma hasn't come back to life yet. She died in the most unceremonious way off-panel in a Superman backup.

His sector according to him had the ugliest sons of bitches he'd ever seen.

>She died in the most unceremonious way off-panel in a Superman backup.
It was in Action Comics Weekly, but yeah it was a textbook fridging

I'm guessing part of the reason they don't want to bring her back is they'd have to acknowledge Carol did some horrible shit while possessed and they seem more interested in ignoring pre Johns Star Sapphires

Also they probably figure Soranik and Sinestro are enough Korugarians

There's so much story potential for a human GL stuck in the ass end of space with only non humanoid aliens for company, it makes me a little angry that it will never be tapped

I forgot a bunch of characters apparently. Anya Savenlovich was in there at some point too. If we're talking characters that have been around since Hal

Remeber how I said I needed the info for a thing?

anonkun.com/stories/in-brightest-day/8PSRMMjBXfZgguGcM

It really would be a fun idea. Him trying to handle weird cultural bullshit, find friends, not go crazy. Make it happen DC

Anya was around for The New Corps where Kyle first attempted to restart the Corps. Was a pretty cool miniseries but those characters all got lost in the background afterwards.

They had a thing with Charlie where he built his sector home like a typical Earth house but it just pissed him off because it made him homesick.

Best Space sector after 2814?

The one with the hot dragon girl waifus

I have no idea which one that is.

It exists

Somewhere

Hopefully

I'm going with 2261. Bzzd and Mogo are your lanterns. A tiny bee and a fucking planet. That's bomb

Is that supposed to be Katma?

>red
>tattoo

It's clearly Soranik

I'd rather have Jack T. Chance come back first.

He already had his chance and he blew it by getting killed again.

Sorry my boner killed my brain

bump

Could someone remind me of what happened to the virus GL that wrecked Despotellis' shit?

The amoeba dude?

Despotellis is a yellow lantern that's a sentient virus. There is/was also a GL sentient virus of a different type that killed Despotellis back when all the Corps were fighting.
But I seem to recall someone killed it too and I can't remember how or when.

I'm loving the fuck out of GLTAS
I wish someone had told me the 'lost out in deep space' thing stops after a few episodes, I would have actually watched it

Gotta wonder though, did Bruce Timm leave after episode 13? the new designs start showing the major deformed problems other CG shit is famous for (guy looks like fucking brad bird drew him, and his mouth works like transformers prime humans, reporter lady's eyes are too high like how to train your dragons people)

Leezle Pon, Smallpox

Pretty much nothing so far

I love that concept. A being that can hope despite lacking anything resembling sense organs or even the beginnings of a nervous system.. or a living planet, somehow able to send signals through its entire being despite them having to travel faster than light to do so

I thought Sup Forums hated BTB and TLTAS

never heard Sup Forums so much as talk about BTB. it was over so quickly there was little to say. 'it was fine i guess?' 'why was alfred ubu?'

Sup Forums worships GLTAS

Its cause of the robo waifu isn't it

i think it's more just the fantastic writing, because honestly there isn't much else, but holy shit that writing.
aside from how goofballs the science is