can't feel me face

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SM9RV2cAkZA
youtube.com/watch?v=s9shX1LTPr4
vocaroo.com/i/s071RKiOVKph
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's Dutch :)

no fucking way im gonna solve the captcha to post "doing a poo" ironically

what is so hard to understand about the fact that the Nazis got it right with the economy, with its style of governing and with its industries/manufacturing, but got it wrong with the whole killing Slavs and Jews thing

watching five came back

grug enjoy smashing rock for chief
grug wonder why others don't enjoy smashing rock for chief
grug think other people just weird

stop responding to hiro retards he's in this thread right now with a british flag trying to get people to buy passes because he knows /brit/ is the most active thread on Sup Forums

hopefully the pain that is v2 captcha will stop me coming here

anime

/brit/ - Students & The Unemployed

i dont know why you keep saying that. i dont think the adult laws will make a difference, i never bothered to remove the adult block on my phone when i browse with 4g so all the nsfw boards except aco are blocked

genuinely devastated the legacy captcha is gone

>heh, stoopid wagies. You're not as enlightened as me. I wank to Japanese drawings all day and haven't felt a sense of accomplishment in years since school : )

the nazi economy was an utter disaster

doing a poo lads

Servitude at sunup

what will you do?

because hitler fucked it entirely so we dont talk about it

don't see what the fuss is with captcha v2
it doesn't even show me the images
just gives me a tick
then the next time I post it doesn't even require me to fill it in

it was literally an economic miracle

dont spoil his thinks, its bad enough he wont get off the computer all day without having him shouting that someone on the internet disagrees with him again.

haven't had to click a single image yet
did Hiro have a word with Google?

google isn't even killing v1 until march, Hiro just nuked it now anyway. Fucking normies.

*blocks your post*

post less

it wasnt the nazis who fixed the economy

yeah because everyone with a job is some cuck like you who loves working for toilstein and the only explanation is dissenters are all NEETs

Neet scum ITT who failed the work programme getting uppity again. Not our fault you're worth nothing to companies lmao

Why yes, I am a manager at Aldi. I have in fact reached the so called "peak" of life.

the dog the wall because he know the antifa

unhappy at the minute

doubt

no it wasn't

youtu.be/SM9RV2cAkZA

earn £70k/year doing nothing

>Hitler went on to write that given the magnitude of the coming struggle that the concerns expressed by members of the "free market" faction like Schacht and Goerdeler that the current level of military spending was bankrupting Germany were irrelevant. Hitler wrote that: "However well balanced the general pattern of a nation's life ought to be, there must at particular times be certain disturbances of the balance at the expense of other less vital tasks. If we do not succeed in bringing the German army as rapidly as possible to the rank of premier army in the world...then Germany will be lost!"[86] and "The nation does not live for the economy, for economic leaders, or for economic or financial theories; on the contrary, it is finance and the economy, economic leaders and theories, which all owe unqualified service in this struggle for the self-assertion of our nation

that is a dogshit impression

sean dyche is so easy as well, how do you fuck up this badly

earn 70 poos/wee doing wank

Uni toil in 1 hour lads

ahh, a fellow blockchainer

>nazi economics
ah yes that's definitely the best term to use to describe them

poo poo

business idea: watch thot cruise vlogs

youtube.com/watch?v=s9shX1LTPr4

When is news on red dead redemption 2 coming out?

eating a roast dinner

thursday

need a bit of the ol' JMK

you're all boring cunts and i know exactly what you're going to say

soyday

hjalmar schacht was a genius

don't really see why they are as GTA V seems to be selling forever. apparently there's still people on this earth that don't own at least 3 copies

Spoken like a true runt. Doing a job you love is possible you know. I love my job. I get to meet new people, girls, go out with the lads to town, earn money every month and work towards holidays, trips out and buy things for my PC. Buy video games, get the 8K TV when it comes out. All the while filling my CV with skills that companies offering more money will want.

You are genuinely a deluded runt

>legacy captcha out
the absolute state of non-pass users

eating your mum's muff

ah yes, John Milton Keynes, famous for founding the town that would later go on to become the Commercial Centre of the Solar System

Just looked
Your lying, Rockstar hasn't said anything

what do you do

don't get why /brit/ is so anti-nazi
the rest of Sup Forums loves old Adolf
you're not Churchill cocksuckers are you?

It's now the third best selling game of all time

the drone life

mad that

it's shite as well

no he isnt
hitler is tho

just watch bikini hauls

Lads this is shit
Too much effort to make a simple post now

Doxxable info but i earn 40k

look at his top eyelid, mans a Finn. Milton Keynes is Finland lad.

wasn't lying, i work for Creative Assemby and thats what the bloke i work with said yesterday. he might have been lying though.

Adolf Hitler did NOTHING wrong

vocaroo.com/i/s071RKiOVKph

>no he isn't
do you even know who he was

dreadlocks are fucking disgusting

why don't you complain some more about it?

dunno how they fucked up gta V so badly, IV was pure kino, V is deano shit

gta online is probably one of the biggest cash cows in gaming, they drop a 5m dollar car or bike and everyone buys shark cards which cost £70 for 8 million

i sincerely hope your great-granddad knocks the fuck out of you

What are you runts talking about with captcha? Are you complaining you have to fill in captcha every post? We've had that for years?

>i-i-i love my job!!!

hark! the call of the wagie!

racist

never worked a day in my life
should I do some volunteering first or what

>creative assembly

poo poo poo willy poo

fuck off kraut

my great-grandad was German lmao

>he does it for free

you have to go back

going to loose 10 pounds in 3 days

bet you're the guy who screwed up Rome II

all my posts are works of carefully considered fiction, your reply only confirms my success as an authir.

>loose
state of the british education system

FOK

>You cannot steal this car as it's part of xxxNoScopezxxx garage

Bring GTA IV to PS4 free mode multiplayer master race

for PC the biggest killer is the anti mod shit. there was so much amazing player made content and cosmetic mods for IV. Get fucking banned for it on V

yea
i always select fire him in HOI

same here
*buys a pack of fags and some sweets*

planning a massive poo lad?

getting a round of bevvies aha?

grow up you little rat

two prospective toil-lords have sent me online tests

hate this shit