Biopic when?

Biopic when?

>kid takes steroids
>dies of heart complication that, without steroids, would have never been an issue. read: the reason steroids are banned

riveting tale, chap

I've been working out for 2 years and it feels like it's impossible to get a body like Zyzz without using steroids :-/

That's what happens when you got S T I C C genetics

>claims to be epitome of health
>dies at 23

LMAO

why are australians so superficial? one time on Sup Forums some guy got all intimidated when I posted a pic of myself with an ex and started asking me how big my dick is and stuff

it is. being natty means looking like shit. yeah you'll look above average but you'll never look like anything like zyzz.

I loved the part when he replied to some chick she is 'not good enough for his genes'

Welp, now nobody will get your genes, faggot

Soon, gonna be played by his countryman of the same name

he's too big anyway. an above average body is fine

>one time on Sup Forums
kill yourself

So how big is it?

>health /= fitness

no u

big enough

>not including the skelly before and after pic

He's just another artifact of time which in looked good in retrospect

Yeah but he slept with some 6/10 jersey shore type trash that won't ever remember him. And plus some oldfag autists pretend to be his friend even though he's dead and they never met. So there's that.

I don't think you can handle the manliness.

Who will play him?

Taylor Lautner

>posting pics on Sup Forums
For what purpose?

>deriving opinions from autism on Sup Forums

Aziz Ansari

Aziz, light!

Aruably the creator, or at least one of most important influences , of the modern "you lift brah"/"were all gonna make it" culture that have lead tens of thousands young lads to the gym, id honestly credit him with reawaking the whole body building scene, enormous influence.

The problem is that Sup Forums and memes are like the modern folktales, past down by post to post, drowning in the enormous internet, so youd really need a team of "Sup Forums experts/historians/autists" to dig through various archives, forums, bodybuildingforums, facebook logs, YouTube videos, there just so much info scattered around

I could honestly see this movie happening if you take this angle. There's a story in there somewhere. And Australians do love their larrakin folk heroes. Also, Stereosonic needs to be portrayed in a movie.

Oh, this Zyzz?

>you are now older than Zyzz ever was

>enormous influence
enormous influence on fucking /fit/, which is a board on a fucking japanese cartoon site. but hey WOW

You don't visit a lot of fitness sites do you?

Why didn't he just do cardio?

>You're under arrest for not making any gains, user

What do?

Gee whiz zyzz! Yeah he had quite a bit of resentment left over from when he was a teenager. Sure he was acting like a tool here but I'm pretty sure if anybody on Chan made it to his degree they would act in a similar way.

just bants cunt, don't be a softcock

Well he did become a god and everyone on Sup Forums is a faggot and jelly.
Becoming a symbol without dying at your peak is very hard though.

>tfw had multiple convos with zyzz on /fit/ and misc before he got huge
desu he was always a douchebag. not near the narcissist level of his brother, but a self absorbed cunt none the less. it's weird how /r9k/ fags tried to paint him as some beta to alpha story when in reality he's from a really wealthy family and always had tons of friends and girlfriends even when he was a skinny WoW playing fag.

Two years is nothing, and it's possible that your routine is bad, or your diet is bad. I wasted a few years doing a shitty ineffective routine, it's worth it to educate yourself, just sayin'.

Is this that trust fund baby/instagram whore that the poltards around keep jerking off to?

This, screw those fucking racist bigots

Run for the nearest sauna.

cardio kills gains, dontchu know?

it is impossible you idiot, zyzz was on everything

can someone give me a rundown on this guy?

>wanted to live for 100 years
>died at 22
>poisoned by a tranny in Thailand
>broke, lived with his parents who gave him money
>low tier stripper to afford roids
>shitty physique for a roid user, non existant legs
>had no idea of proper dosages, diet or exercise
>biggest achievement: going to parties once month with his brother and gay friends and fuck some high as a kite whore
>biggest achievement number 2: creating the 'le aesthetics' movement, who inspired a bunch of cringe worthy nerds to lift and being obnoxious bastardizing bodybuilding

woah, inb4 u jelly, these are facts.

>do roids
>die

Literally fucking who?

I don't look up to him, he seems like an extremely shallow individual who had a pretty warped value system. I know I'll get shit for this but I respect some of my neckbeard looking friends more than Zyzz.

isn't that the same tattoo the rock has

EAT BIG TO GET FUCKING BIG

Who'll get your genes?

Zyzz only did it to avenge all the men in the world that heard the same

>heart defect
>do cardio plus steroids

Also cardio is for faggots and girls

Direct line to /fit/ness god
There are no other steroid dealers, there is only juice bank Zyzz

My gf, if I propose, I guess?
It is pretty nice feeling to know that I'm better than Zyzz

Such a brave vigilante. Saw that the world is in a bad shape and devoted his life to make it even worse. Such a great guy, I'm so sad he passed away.

>Also cardio is for faggots and girls

And for people who want to beat the life expectancy of Somalia, it seems

Killing Zyzz was the Turks final act in the Armenian genocide

All the years in the gym. The tans, the tattoos, the edgy haircuts, the hours spent posing in front of the mirror all down the shitter.

Probably is, genetics are a thing and Zyzz was injecting everything

People should do the best they can with what they are given

Was Hercules natty?

Remember when this fag died

lol

growing up in sydney i knew him and he was just some retard who fucked lots of junkie sluts. basically drug dealer tier. occasionally he'd pick up uni girls who were trying to maintain the image of not being sluts.

Barely ever heard of the guy. I think it's just a niche subculture, which bodybuilding and its celebrities are. He would have been more well known arguably nowadays from the sponsorship and promotion deals on instagram, twitter and now Snapchat.

>tfw you are now 3 years older than zyzz ever was

As natty as the son of a god can be I guess I mean he did do all the working out but still

Is this your first day on the internet? Zyzz related memes were spammed fucking everywhere a couple of years back, even normies know who he is. Probably one of the most famous online personalities ever, and that was before social media really took off

Nah it was only on /fit/ and misc that zyzz was known really

>Probably one of the most famous online personalities ever

I honestly can't tell if you are being serious

miss him bros. He reminds me of when life was better

Stop posting or I'm having your internet license revoked

I honestly can't tell if you are underage

I don't even give a shit about Zyzz, I just know he was talked about absolutely everywhere

>even normies know who he is

obviously not look how shriveled his dick and balls are

>I honestly can't tell if you are underage

I'm not. But now I can tell with 100% certainty that you are both being serious and being fucking retarded. Zyzz is a fucking nobody. The ONLY reason he is popular in this place is because losers identify with his power trip of 'from being bullied to being a bully' and his mysoginy. Anywhere else, even on most boards on this very site, people have no idea who he is. Claiming 'normies' know him is like claiming normies know the dude from 'shit was so cash' pasta

sex kill gains too

What the fuck does natty mean, you /fit/ queers?

Zyzz was authentic. You might think this isn't important but that only happens once in a lifetime.
Whatever you think about Zyzz, in the end it was just a charismatic guy making fun on the internet, working out, listening to EDM, telling people to go to the gym, etc.
A new Zyzz will be a made-up celebrity with clean language (no cursing, no jokes about steroid, etc), a product created by a marketing team with the help of a focus group to sell a shit brand of whey protein while pretending to go to crossfit.

natural, no steroids

>bit the hand that fed him
>ends up dying

biopic when?

It hurts remembering how good /fit/ used to be

He might have been more famous in today's social media environment but there are plenty of personalities with better bodies and personalities that would dwarf him. He was just a meme with a niche audience.

You can go to any halfway decent beach and find a hundred like Zyzz.

I was born the same year as him and though I'll never get his body/gains I'm still alive and he's dead
I don't know what the moral of the story is here though

Only people that hate are trash-bodied pigs. Most people here aren't even six feet tall, and don't even have visible abs when flexing. That being said, none of that even matters when its all about the face. Most of you guys will never know what it's like to have a female actual want to fuck you for your aesthetics. LOL @ you my dudes

lordosis

>Using the word mysoginy unironically
Are you, dare I say it, homosexual?

I'm a loser with no life who spends almost all of his free time on the internet and probably 50 percent of that time here and I didn't know who this faggot was until I clicked on this thread. I guarantee you most normie probably know who the bald SJW on RLM is than they do this roid abusing rich cocksucker.

No, I'm just someone who uses words properly, and doesn't resort to spamming pointless buzzwords hoping that one of them will strike a nerve

It's true. I will choose a tall guy with a handsome face over a muscle mass anyday.

>that call that could have saved zyzz

Hmmm, a homosexual of the highest order I see. Tell me, homosexual of the highest order, how does it feel to be a homosexual of the highest order?

Care to elaborate?

Who gives a shit? As long as you aren't fat and look decent with a shirt off, you're at more of an advantage than most of the (American) population. Getting super swole is a pain in the ass that requires years and years of constant lifting, cardio and a strict diet that usually requires force feeding. Girls really don't give a shit if you are zyzz swole anyway, yeah they will say it's hot and like to look at them, but outside of whores your decent looking girl is dating an average guy.

If you really think you need to look like that, just do roids and be happy.

kill yourself

100% correct. That being said, I still like to work out for the mental gains. Puts you in a good mood throughout the day and helps me sleep. Takes me 2-3 hours a week to maintain a physique that 95% population will never have. Add on top of that being tall and good looking. Now, if you will, imagine being a manlet with a pig face and not even lifting (fat). hell on earth mode.

All the hate ITT is cool and all, you're all welcome to your opinion, but Zyzz had a much bigger influence than all of your lives combined x1000.

Go to your local gym and 1 in 3 guys will have started lifting because of Zyzz, and that's not an exaggeration. Justin fucking Bieber knew about him ffs.

>why should I care about some dude who did roids, etc etc

You dont have to care, but Zyzz was someone LITERALLY just like you. Look at his before and after pics. He used to play WoW and RS and post on Sup Forums and pretty much was looked at as a beta pusy by everyone at his school. Then he did something none of you are able or willing to do. He took his shit life and made something completely different out of it, and in the process became famous and an icon. So what if he died at 22. Like I said, he did more than you could ever hope to in such short a time, and he started from exactly where you did. If he accomplished so much and you say HIS life was a failure, then what the fuck does that say about yours?

about what? Going to the gym and then going to raves everything few months?

Don't get me wrong, I love zyzz (met him in person a few times as well before he died), but he doesn't need a biopic.

I can tell that you look like shit bro. Just admit you have a shitty phsyique and suffer sour grapes syndrome. No girl will ever lust over your body.

>o-only vapid whores like guys that are aesthetic!
>i-its not worth all the time I could be spending on Sup Forums

>before social media took off
>2-3 years after facebook and twitter became popular

stop pretending the internet hasn't been normie as fuck for ages please.

Zyzz was one of the first major normie memes

>dead in a thai bathhouse

advice animals and rage comics were far bigger and predated him by years. not to mention all the other stupid memes that were just viral videos.