Russian swim star bullied to tears by Americans

>be Russian girl from Grosny, grow up in war torn region in Chechen conflict
>train your whole life very hard in swimming to live the dream of hard work and success
>be huge talent
>eat normal, locally produced protein shakes, which turn out to include some steroid (which the manufacturer fraudulently did not include on the label) which doesn't even help in swimming
>get banned for 16 months even though the authorities say she was not at fault, the manufacturer was at fault
>win lots of competitions after he ban, get to 2016 Olympics after hard work
>Olympics official say preliminary results say she may have tested positive for Meldonium in March 2016, a drug which was perfectly legal for use until January 2016 and is not seen as a performance enhancing drug
>she appeals, says didn't do anything wrong
>appeals court holds for Russian girl, she can compete at Olympics
>get completely booed out by Americans and get bullied by American athletes while winning a silver medal

WTF is wrong with Americans? Whatever happened with innocent until proven guilty?

Other urls found in this thread:

swim.de/magazin/pool/16-monate-sperre-fuer-doppel-weltmeisterin-julia-efimova-33601
faz.net/aktuell/sport/julija-jefimowa-bricht-bei-olympia-2016-in-traenen-aus-14378878.html#GEPC;s6
sport1.de/olympia/2016/07/meldonium-doping-schwimm-weltverband-spricht-julija-jefimowa-frei
foxnews.com/sports/2016/08/09/king-settles-score-with-efimova-wins-gold-in-100-meter-breaststroke.html
youtu.be/aFI44zC2b8c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice source faggot

I'm not sure, a lot of the athletes are faggots that drank the koolaid. I'm ashamed of about 75% of my countrymen.

STFU and take your 'bird' with you.

Also sounds like she was guilty. Testing positive for steroids
>err it was a protein shake! Yeah totally legit!
Get real

What an asshole.

>what is wrong with americans
All the good men died fighting yours, there are no good men left, only shadows and things best left unmentioned.

>Nice source faggot
Source that the 2013 "drug violation" has been determined by the sports code as involuntary and by accident and that the manufacturer was at fault: swim.de/magazin/pool/16-monate-sperre-fuer-doppel-weltmeisterin-julia-efimova-33601

On the booing: faz.net/aktuell/sport/julija-jefimowa-bricht-bei-olympia-2016-in-traenen-aus-14378878.html#GEPC;s6

On the preliminary results and Meldonium and the court which said the Russian girl can compete at the Olympics because she did nothing wrong: sport1.de/olympia/2016/07/meldonium-doping-schwimm-weltverband-spricht-julija-jefimowa-frei

>Gets caught 4 years ago
>Gets caught again 4 months ago
Why are the people who are against the cheaters the assholes here?

>Also sounds like she was guilty. Testing positive for steroids
>>err it was a protein shake! Yeah totally legit!
>Get real

What kind of fucktard are you? It was proven beyond a doubt that the manufacturer was at fault. There was a court case and a judgment on that!

I just appreciate her being the hot one in the pool.

Some empathy for dopers, huh?

Ameriniggers are just jealous because she has blonde hair and blue eyes

>>Gets caught 4 years ago
Court said she didn't intentionally dope. What did you not understand in relation to NOT INENTIONAL?

>>Gets caught again 4 months ago
And a court just a few weeks back held she did NOT dope. What in INNOCENT don't you understand?

We are not talking about a cheat and bully like Armstrong here, we are talking about a girl who did literally nothing wrong.

we have so many non-americans competing for us its like we are the international toilet of athletes that couldn't compete in their own countries for whatever reason.

>Whatever happened with innocent until proven guilty?
She was already proven guilty though, moron.

Did the manufacturer also make her take the drug in March that was know to be illegal?

She was proven guilty, she pissed dirty. Ignorance is no defence. If it were, every athlete could claim that they didn't know what was in their "protein shakes" given to them by their trainer.

>basketball
That's more white people than I expected, If our rowing team looked like that people might surprised.

Why are Russians cheats? Will they be like us if they did not cheat? 0 medal.

She has my support.

You want some company?

American sports fans are retarded.

>She was already proven guilty though, moron.
When? In 2013 the court said she didn't do anything wrong, but still banned her because the manufacturer of a supplement was at fault.

In 2016 the prelminary results were proven wrong in Juli by a court.

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE GUILTY OF? NOT BEING AMERICAN?

>Random chernobyl survivor gets BTFO by Katie Ledecky
What's the problem here?

>giving a shit about the olympics
is that you, grandma?

Every single olympic athlete complaining about PED users is full of shit. You don't compete at that level without them.

All of them atheltefags say "they didn't know it had steroids in it"

source: Jon Jones

Basketball is a nigger sport.

>Did the manufacturer also make her take the drug in March that was know to be illegal?

Did you even read the sources above? The court in Juli determined she DIDN'T take any illegal drug in March! Not to mention that the "drug" she was supposed to have taken was completely legal to take until January!

>dope and cheat
>still lost to an athlete from the greatest country on Earth

>Young Vladimir Putin on the right

>All of them atheltefags say "they didn't know it had steroids in it"
>source: Jon Jones

But the court said THAT IS ACTUALLY WHAT HAPPENED!

Based Lilly King BTFO her outside the pool then in it

>involuntary

next youre gonna telling anderson silva's roid usage was an accident too

>WTF is wrong with Americans?

So much. I don't really know where to start.

So what you dope you can fuck right off

>>still lost to an athlete from the greatest country on Earth
Won against the rest of the world and all other American athletes.

When did she dope and cheat? WTF is wrong with Americans?

You realize the only reason she competed is because the International Olympic Committee (IOC) was bought out by Russian money right?

>WADA (World Anti Doping Agency) Recommends ban on all Russians because of state-sponsored doping, widepsread to almost everyone
>IOC says no we can't do that citing the same reasons the russians have been complaining about, I.E. not everyone is doping, it's unfair to the non dopers, russia being bullied
>IOC, in move that shocked WADA and London anti doping agencies says each individual sport can decide whether or not to ban Russians
>Overwhelming majority of sports ban Russians after individual review of cases
>WADA and London happy
>IOC freaks out, changes plan and says "every sport decision will be reviewed by us for the final word"
>Overturn shittons of decisions in another shocking move
>Allows 70% of Russian team to compete

I wonder why the IOC behaved this way hmmm

all sports are nigger sports whitey

>But the court said THAT IS ACTUALLY WHAT HAPPENED!

>implying courts arent curropt
>implying OJ dindu nuffin

Yes, lets believe the word of a country that imports mudslime rapists on a daily basis

>giving a shit about athletes

See there's your problem

USA USA USA
King settles score with Efimova, wins gold in 100-meter breaststroke
foxnews.com/sports/2016/08/09/king-settles-score-with-efimova-wins-gold-in-100-meter-breaststroke.html

>Greece

>ou realize the only reason she competed is because the International Olympic Committee (IOC) was bought out by Russian money right?

Ahmmm, no. I already explained the facts. What don't you understand about the facts? There is nothing she did which is wrong.

If she actually had taken meldonium, it would have been perfectly legal until December for Christ's sake. But a court just determined she didn't even take it!

>says the burger who wants to ban Russians because they are too good for fat Murricucks

How is your political blanket ban going?
Why isn't Gay being banned may I ask, you coward sneaky crypto-jew?

youtu.be/aFI44zC2b8c

>lost to an American
>at least we aren't completely losers

>when did she dope and cheat
when she took a banned substance retard. Its not difficult to figure out

face it, your little cheater got BTFO by a natty all american girl

Guilty of being not a cute
Sentence: mean bullying

Why so salty?

Literally 99% of competitive atheltes use steroids.

>when she took a banned substance retard.
Ok, so you are saying if I hand Phelps a power bar and I injected some steroids in it, then Phelps will be banned for life?

WTF is wrong with you people? This girl grew up in one of the most horrid places in the world, trained for many hours every day for many years. She is talented, she is hard working, she is NOT a cheater at all... and now people pick on her as if she was the devil.

People like Phelps and King should be banned for this kind of bullying.

How many of the US team should be banned then?

First of all she lives and trains in US and her coach Dave Salo had swimmers who also were involved in doping like Jessica Hardy.

Second she claimed she didn't understand English and that's why accidentally anabolic steroids were found on her, but that's kinda of a shit excuse when you live and train in US for years and claim not to understand English.

With Meldonium it's a different story. She had two positive tests, but the Meldonium levels were lower than allowed mark.

If it was illegal to fart past 3pm and you farted at 2, should you be imprisoned?

>Overwhelming majority of sports ban Russians after individual review of cases
that's a fucking lie

Also, hello State Department. I like how you all Correct The Record here.

>that uni-brow on "DAVIS"

>Overwhelming majority of sports ban Russians
And some people think that "americans are dumb" is just a stupid stereotype.

>"Heh, she used steroids, what a degenerate?"
>"What? Accidentally used them? No, that's impossible, she definitely intentionally used them."
>*eats locally baked brownies*
>"Whoa, I feel weird. I think these may have been laced with weed. WHAT NO I'M NOT DEGENERATE IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!!"

This is you.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Sweet Dee is in the olympics?

Maybe Stolya shouldn't have cheated then, hans.

>Second she claimed she didn't understand English and that's why accidentally anabolic steroids were found on her, but that's kinda of a shit excuse when you live and train in US for years and claim not to understand English.

Not the case. the court determined that the US manufacturer of a nutritional supplement did NOT correctly declare the included steroid in a their product.

>With Meldonium it's a different story. She had two positive tests, but the Meldonium levels were lower than allowed mark.
Which means what? That she didn't take it, because the reason why there is a threshold, as meldonium can even be determined in athletes who never ever took it or took it up to 12 months before.

finally a graph on Sup Forums that actually includes error bars

Wow you really didn't have many to begin with, huh?

>she is talented
still a loser
>hard working
still lost
>Not a cheater at all
tests say otherwise

Why are you white knighting so hard for a fraudulent loser?

>this

>гpoзный

> Hans
His probably Russkie scum

:)

YANKED

>Meldonium

Dude, she was using Meld?! No wonder she got booed out, fucking ADVENT whore.

ugly fucker drug user
remember that simsons episode and kusty clown said "beautiful downtown grosny!" ?
now i know that shithole was russkia hahah

>One white guy
>Looks like a Fingolian

AHAHAAHAHAHAAAA

She did take it, but it takes longer than a few months for meldonium to leave system. Besides Meldonium was banned by January and she had positive tests in March, but WADA informs every athlete 12 to 9 months prior of every substance that will get banned.

She has no excuse.

de puk is wrong with her face

She doped and got beat buy a girl that swam clean.. Nuff said. Besides, nothing wrong with a little trash talk. If she doesn't like it then
1) Quit swimming and take up SJW as living
2) Don't dope.

Also the reason the drug was not banned and then banned later is due to performance enhancing properties found in new studies. The agencies wouldn't just ban a random heart drug for no reason.

They ran tests on it again because so many "healthy athletes" were taking this unknown heart medication. Totally not meme magic in the medication.

Look Hans, just be glad that our Olympic team is still mostly white. These athletes are around American niggerdom in athletics and the other half are the sword fighting black muslim female. Don't blame American niggers for acting like American niggers. They are virtue signaling their teammates by chimping out. Remember, they are mostly very young adults as well.

>>she is talented
>still a loser
winning silver in the fucking Olympics... but she is a loser?

>>hard working
>still lost
to one person in the entire world, while winning many competitions before

>>Not a cheater at all
>tests say otherwise
No, they don't. Why are Americans such liars? Tests said she DID NOT violate any dopping regulations, which is why she can compete. She is a clean athlete, always has been.

>Why are you white knighting so hard for a fraudulent loser?
We are not talking about Armstrong here, idiot. We are talking about a girl who is actually 100% innocent, which is what gets me. She fucking didn't do anything wrong and Americans pick on her as if she was the devil. And there I thought some people on here are actually redpilled and understand what it is like to be falsly accused of something.

>err it was a protein shake! Yeah totally legit!
Except this was the cause of enough positives from drinking protein mixes that they had to label their product as not having any banned substances.

If she tested positive she shouldn't participate whether it was intentional or not. An 18 month ban seems excessive, unless that's how long it takes for the effects to definitely have left the body. But I doubt that

Let me explain to you how Meldonium works in the sporting world. Meldonium does two things: it increases the size of arteries, in healthy adults this effect is minimal, and it increases the effects of nitric oxide.

Nitric oxide increases strength, endurance, and recovery, but its naturally present in the human body and can be significantly increased by nutrition. As a result, supplements which increase levels of nitric oxide, like creatine or arginine, can be taken without fear because they're essentially nutrition and antidumping agencies will never ban eating right.

So, in a nutshell, you have a swimmer who was caught taking a drug which increases blood flow and which maximizes the benefits of nutritional supplementation.

Looks like a cuck fag with that gay ass hair

Yeah totally not suspicious world class athletes like Chinks, Russians taking heart medicine en masse. You'd think that top tier athletes would be healthy but somehow all of them are riddled with heart problems and have to take "heart" medicine.

Weed brownies smell and taste like shit. There is no way you accidentally ate one. You knew exactly what you were eating you degenerate piece of shit

ITT: muh innocent Russia dindu nuffin!!1

Russians are lying and backstabbing rats at everything.

>suspended for doping on multiple ocassions

WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR FUCKING CHINKS AND RUSSIANS TO NOT FUCKING CHEAT, HOLY SHIT.
I wish they would just ban them for life.

They all get tested.

Look at what you've done to her, you monsters.

>winning silver in the fucking Olympics... but she is a loser?
Yeah she lost that race so by definition, she is the loser of the race. She beat 6 other though so I guess she's 1st loser?

So do the russians and chinks

>winning silver in the fucking Olympics... but she is a loser?

not gold, therefore a loser

>to one person in the entire world, while winning many competitions before

still not gold, still a loser

>Tests said she DID NOT violate any dopping regulations, which is why she can compete. She is a clean athlete, always has been.

besides the banned substances you mean lol

>I-I-I'm n-not white knighting leave this girl alone she dindu nuffin.

>And there I thought some people on here are actually redpilled and understand what it is like to be falsly accused of something.

Its not a false accusation if you actually are a homosexual buddy

How convenient that you forget that they blanket banned everyone. Even the clean ones.

Meanwhile Gay should be banned if the blanket ban wasn't politicially motivated by the US.

And how would you know that? Could it be that you *gasp* ate one?

American, let's keep to the facts, shall we? Meldonium has been around for ages. It was not banned because there was no evidence it actually helps with anything. It was legal to use and everyone knew this. Then there was a decision to ban it, which was controversial.

In March Julia was tested and her test results were way below the threshold, suggesting she might have been in contact with it last year, but not this year. This is why the court in July said she is completely innocent.

She did nothing wrong, what the hell is so hard to understand? And she won silver now and not a single test shows she was doped.

>didn't read my post: the post

>state department
>correcting the record
This isn't russia m8

xaxaxa get fucked ruski

Wow, I hate America now, I'm a putinmissile now

If you ain't first you're last LOOOOOSER

Russians are lying and cheating scum at everything.

>>suspended for doping on multiple ocassions
Complete lie.

Why can't Aussies stick with the facts? She was suspended once in her life and it was not for doping.