/Christian General/

This thread is for discussion and persuasion.
Atheists allowed but realise that the base of our argument will be doctrine you don't believe in, so what is the point.

Let's try to create a copypasta that uses Biblical doctrine to prove that Christian-zionism is wrong and the Jewish nation as a whole is not biblical. I've noticed that a lot of fine Christians wrongly think that Jews:
- Don't need Christ to enter Heaven
- Still are on the good side of God
- Have the right to return to Israel
- Are respectful to Christians

Let's try to create a pasta that shows these points are wrong from a biblical standpoint. (Biblical because not all denominations see tradition as doctrine) Lets not have that discussion here and just use the Bible because it has the biggest chance to redpill Christians.

Any verses would be highly appreciated.

Let's keep it civil and refrain from in-group arguing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwibhO60zLTOAhWLu48KHUbwDqwQFggpMAE&url=http://www.academia.edu/185285/Why_Luther_is_not_Quite_Protestant_The_Logic_of_Faith_in_a_Sacramental_Promise&usg=AFQjCNEyW3XfXB9qm3vtd3-V573bCFVxcA
sgpj.nl/standpunten/560/Israël
sgp.nl/Standpunten/Standpunten?letter=I&standid=118
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4oPLNtP6_eedWFCeazzpUDFaFDpM-4rp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you worship Rabbi Yeshua Bar Yosef you are a race traitor, and a bluepilled goy

benis

>Don't need Christ to enter Heaven
“I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life” (1 John 5:13)

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:16)

Jesus said: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6)

“To all who received Him, to those who believed in His Name, He gave the right to become children of God” (John 1:12)

>Still are on the good side of God

>Have the right to return to Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

>Are respectful to Christians
Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

A passage from Sanhedrin 106 gloats over the early age at which Jesus died: "Hast thou heard how old Balaam (Jesus) was?--He replied: It is not actually stated but since it is written, Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days it follows that he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old."

Sanhedrin 90a.Those who read the New Testament ("uncanonical books," see footnote #9) will have no portion in the world to come.

Shabbath 116a (p. 569). Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament. See footnote #6.

Israel Shahak reports that the Zionists burned hundreds of New Testament books in Occupied Palestine on March 23, 1980

Says Jesus was a Sorcerer, Sanhedrin 43a . Says Jesus ("Yeshu" and in footnote #6, Yeshu "the Nazarene") was executed because he practiced sorcery.

Horrible Blasphemy of Jesus, Gittin 57a . Says Jesus ( see footnote #4) is being boiled in "hot excrement."

eastern orthodox here, hello senpai

>it's okay to destroy europe as long as I get my place in heaven
Exhibit A why cuckstains need to be purged

Europe without God is barbaric and gay
>literally gay

Malay-chink gal here :3

Salam

The Church is the new Israel and the Jews are those who handed over Christ to be crucified. There are good Jews, of course, like Paul. The stipulation lies in accepting Christ and obeying his commands. How is this not obvious?

>There are good Jews, of course
>Don't criticise G-ds choosen people
Cuckstains everyone

Rev 2: 9 kjv

What do yo mean with "destroy Europe"? IF anything, Israel is helping with the destruction because the Syrian Migrant crisis that triggered a mass exodus from Africa and the ME to Europe was started by the US State Dep. to support Israel by making sure Iran won't cooperate with Syria.

>What do yo mean with "destroy Europe"?
Take in all these muds cause "spread the other cheek" "Rabbi Yeshua Bar Yosef was a refugee" "if I'm nice while they kill other people I go to heaven"
Fuck cuckstains

Fuck off. This is not the place to circlejerk about your superstitions. You can go to for that.

what the fuck are you talking about? Please pull your head out of your ass and attempt to dialogue or gtfo

"As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice." -Adolf Hitler

#muslims of POL unite!!!!

You're not making any sense mate

>How is this not obvious?
ikr but I still hear Christian say current-day Jews are the apple of His eye and have a pass to enter Heaven because they still are the Chosen ones.

Reminds me of:
Galatians 3:16: Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Galatians 3:29: And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Food for thought, were the Jews ever the Chosen ones? I don't think so.

>Hitler
>christian
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU WISH KEKSTAIN. Only as a show for public.
Cuckstain are race traitors. Every last one of them.

Cuckstains push for immigration because it's what Rabbi Yeshua Bar Yosef told them. They don't care about long term consequences because they think if they die while being to brownies they get to the big Zion in the sky.

/bbn/ bro here again. Missed Steven's message this morning on Wisdom for the Heart, now I'm stuck at work til 5 without any radio access. Life is suffering.

Based St. John Chrysostom

>superstitions
>Jesus preaches "I am God"
>a few hundred years later
>Europe, Middle East, Northern Africa are Christian
>it's just a coinky-dink, goys
>there is no truth in religion, it's all make-believe!
>don't mind them, you want to have sex and masturbate, right?!
>it feels so good, it must not be THAT wrong, right?
>wrong? no... it's GOOD for you
>don't let them tell you who to be!
>Be a good goy, listen to me!

>because they think if they die while being to brownies they get to the big Zion in the sky.

Maybe Catholics

Works can never get anyone to Heaven

The Bible is against illegal immigration and immigrants who refuse to learn the new countries language.

Actually a fair point. Lutherans don't have to cuck themselves because of their blank check but they still cuck for Yeshua.

this
>the apostles were just in on the joke, goy
>they just sacrificed their whole lives to a big meme, goy

Truly a goldenmouth :3

>quoting "Hitler's Table Talks" like it's a factual document

Kikes did the same thing with Martin Luther. "He said these things, goy, we promise! Of course we don't have proof, these are only table talks!"

>without works, faith is dead
>faith is dead
>dead
works are necessary. The bible is clear about that

>the Mujahideen were just in on the joke, goy
>they just sacrificed their whole lives to a big meme, goy
You can make the same case for literally every ideology. At the end of the day you still worship an anti-white kike who tells you to spread your daughters cheeks

Yeshua is a person of God mate. You can't cuck yourself to the ultimate Being in existence

If you think Hitler was more than a cultural christian you are beyond hope

race traitor?

If you go back 60 generations the top line of your family tree will be almost one billion names. You are saying every one of them, plus every person thereof was 100% white? You must be insanely inbred or lying.

>You can make the same case for literally every ideology
But you can't.

Works come forth from faith m9. Works themselves cannot save a man

If works themselves could save people, Jesus' sacrifice would be redundant

>God is a kike

I have zero what you're talking about.

>If you go back 60 generations the top line of your family tree will be almost one billion names
Nah

I literally have with Islam. People die for Islam must be true. All these regions fell for Islam must be true. It is literally your exact argument.

being proud of your race is a meme. Even the most white dude you will ever see has mixtures of arab and african blood.

Are you saying you are white when only your last 10 generations were white-white bred? Even if before that all the ancestors where arab traders?

You do know that Luther's own Sola Fide is actually quite close to Catholicism right?

>Works themselves cannot save a man
You seem to think that Orthodox/Catholics would not agree with you. You would be mistaken.

Christians and Muslims are at the root of the problem. They are on the wrong side of the father. They all choose to live wherever they desire to. The jewish temple merged with the christian temple a long time. Some of the sephardic and ashkenazi jews especially the more prosperous ones are nothing but conversos descended from 16th century families from latin america. They still practiced catholicism until recently, however they kept separate jewish rites.

Nah m8 that's not quite what James was on about. The point is that sincere faith will always result in at least some good works, even if they're imperceptible. Our works do not, and cannot save us, only the grace of God manifest in Christ Jesus saves us. Our good works can venerate and honor such grace, but can never equal it. Grace by definition is unearned, we are unworthy even if we do good, as we still sin. None of us are perfect, but the Christian life is to strive for perfection. Simul justus et peccator, saint and sinner

>>God is a kike

God the Son chose to embody Himself in a descendent of King David

>kr but I still hear Christian say current-day Jews are the apple of His eye and have a pass to enter Heaven because they still are the Chosen ones.

Lol this is stupid i am a new christfag but the religion cant be more obvious jews fucked up they dont exist anymore as a religion they are only jew by blood

Thats because they want all the jews in israel.

>>If you go back 60 generations the top line of your family tree will be almost one billion names
>Nah

A generation is 30 years, 60 generations is (60x30) 1800 years.
Every generation your ancestors double (2 parents, 4 grandparants, 8 grand-grandparents)

do the math, if you would make a tree until the day of Christ you would have 2 to the 64th power names on the top line, that is more that the population at that point so intermarying is inevitable.

It's way more than a billion
watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k (1:14:35)

Faith is the only thing necessary for salvation. But if there come forth no works from it, then that faith is dead

Simple as that

if you think hitler was more than an agnostic theist who wanted just to consolidate power for the germanic people through any means of religion or idea you are beyond hope

you do know that Luther was a catholic priest until he defied the papacy, right?

see so are you saying that dead faith is sufficient for salvation?

I don't. The cuckstains do

See

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwibhO60zLTOAhWLu48KHUbwDqwQFggpMAE&url=http://www.academia.edu/185285/Why_Luther_is_not_Quite_Protestant_The_Logic_of_Faith_in_a_Sacramental_Promise&usg=AFQjCNEyW3XfXB9qm3vtd3-V573bCFVxcA

Except of course faith requires effort, struggle and works which Paul himself makes very clear. Even I as a Half-chink Muslim girl knows this

But for there to be effort, struggle and works, the person must be a co-worker with God who conforms to him through submission and obedience. And he must do so of his own will.

no only a few he did terrible things to catholics, and was probably under demonic influence from his occult rituals. Either way i hope that the people her harmed found their way into paradise with our lord christ

the mujahideen believed because of a book The apostles got tortured and killed for what they had seen, would they have done this if they removed the corpse of jesus from the cave, its merely a prank bro hang me on a cross up side down

I'm saying that faith in Christ is necessarily alive. By the nature of Christ's love

The only being that Christ does not send His love towards are the soulless creatures - James 2:19

Yet our most influsensual christian groups think so:
sgpj.nl/standpunten/560/Israël
sgp.nl/Standpunten/Standpunten?letter=I&standid=118

influential*

>Except of course faith requires effort, struggle and works

That comes forth naturally

Faith is the source of the power of that effort

>The apostles got tortured and killed for what they had seen, would they have done this if they removed the corpse of jesus from the cave, its merely a prank bro hang me on a cross up side down
Yes. Religious fundis do that all the time. See Jonestown.

Of the person's own volition.

But once this is accepted...there is practically no issue with the Catholic view.

But this is not what Protestants typically think of when they think Sola Fide, for Sola Fide is God making the Totally Depraved individual turn to him(hence enabling faith and works) whose works serve as evidence of God saying that the person is saved.

>all the time
>See that one time: Jonestown.

>Of the person's own volition.

That volition is guided by the Holy Ghost once Christ's random for our sins is accepted

>see link called "why luther is not quite protestant"
No thanks. Luther is the prototypical protestant. The OG protestant.

>I am muslim girl
You subscribe to the cult of Ishmael.
>"a false prophet named Mohammed has appeared in their midst. This man, after having chanced upon the Old and New Testaments and likewise, it seems, having conversed with an Arian monk, devised his own heresy. Then, having insinuated himself into the good graces of the people by a show of seeming piety, he gave out that a certain book had been sent down to him from heaven. He had set down some ridiculous compositions in this book of his and he gave it to them as an object of veneration.”
>I'm saying that faith in Christ is necessarily alive
Hold up there. So you're saying that faith in Christ is necessarily alive, while James is saying that faith without works is DEAD. Which is it? Is James wrong, or are you?

ransom*

Faith without works is dead. And there cannot be a dead faith in Christ

Only demons have a stale faith in Christ

But this is no different from Catholic use of prevenient grace which enables the person to be free and not constrained by sin as Augustine puts it.

If volition is guided, it still entails a person putting in effort just as an instructor guides a worker!

Noob

Allahu Ackbar bitches :3

>And there cannot be a dead faith in Christ
You are going around in circles now. James already made it clear.

There CAN be a dead faith in Christ--that is: the one without works!

>If volition is guided, it still entails a person putting in effort just as an instructor guides a worker!

Guided as if one were carried up in the sky by an angel

All you have to do is hold still

No human can have a dead faith in Christ. Only demons

>Noob
>Newb
>New
It would be more correct to say that you are the Noob, seeing as how Mohammed spread his lies about 600 years after Christ spread the Truth

>“...those who founded sects committed to erroneous doctrines proceeded in a way that is opposite to this, the point is clear in the case of Muhammad. He seduced the people by promises of carnal pleasure to which the concupiscence of the flesh goads us. His teaching also contained precepts that were in conformity with his promises, and he gave free rein to carnal pleasure. In all this, as is not unexpected, he was obeyed by carnal men. As for proofs of the truth of his doctrine, he brought forward only such as could be grasped by the natural ability of anyone with a very modest wisdom. Indeed, the truths that he taught he mingled with many fables and with doctrines of the greatest falsity. He did not bring forth any signs produced in a supernatural way, which alone fittingly gives witness to divine inspiration; for a visible action that can be only divine reveals an invisibly inspired teacher of truth. On the contrary, Muhammad said that he was sent in the power of his arms—which are signs not lacking even to robbers and tyrants.”

So James is writing to tell us about the demons who have a dead faith in Christ? Doubtful.

Guess this automatically opposes Paul and James.

Paul's use of Abraham ironically presents a situation where he must choose between his son or obeying God. He must obey God's commands in the face of losing his son.

Paul makes clear of the need to work out one's own salvation in fear and trembling and reminds the faithful to hold steadfast to the freedom Christ gave them.

James also makes this clear with his infamous statement that faith without works is dead. That one works to show forth faith.

Both of these tells us more than mere belief is involved. It is acting out these beliefs

Php 3:2-3 "Beware of the dogs, beware of the evil workers, beware of those who mutilate the flesh! For it is we who are the circumcision, who worship in the Spirit of God and boast in Christ Jesus and have no confidence in the flesh"

Mt 23:31-33 “Thus you testify against yourselves that you are descendants of those who murdered the prophets. Fill up, then, the measure of your ancestors. You snakes, you brood of vipers! How can you escape being sentenced to hell?”

1 Thess 2:14-16 For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of the churches of God in Christ Jesus that are in Judea, for you suffered the same things from your own compatriots as they did from the Jews, who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out; they displease God and oppose everyone by hindering us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. Thus they have constantly been filling up the measure of their sins; but God’s wrath has overtaken them at last.

Romans 2:29 “But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.”

Hebrews 8:13 In that He says, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Revelation 3:9 “I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but are lying—I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.”

Mt 27:25 And all the people answered and said, “His blood be on us and on our children.”

Gal 6:14 But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. 15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God.

>Yes. Religious fundis do that all the time. See Jonestown.

great example my blue pilled friend , did you know that jesus got hanged on a cross and 600 years after the fact there was still so much evidence that muhamad needed to go around it
and he came up with this verse in the quran

>And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

Pretty rude

Is this how you treat a girl?

And to remind us that faith must necessarily bring forth good works

If there are no good works, then the person has no faith in Christ

>work out one's own salvation

No such thing

>and reminds the faithful to hold steadfast to the freedom Christ gave them.

Freedom does not save anyone from sin. Faith in Christ does

I have a question.

What's the difference between Lucifer, Satan, The Devil, and The Serpent (who tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden in Genesis)? Are they all the same figure? I'm really confused.

So then you'd agree, faith alone is not enough to get one to heaven. One must have the kind of faith that brings forth good works. Not the dead faith that James is warning of.

Legitimate question and not trolling, why is faith in your god considered valid as opposed to worshipping greek mythical figures like Achilles or their Panethon?

I seriously want to know how you justify this.

Jesus, Paul and James all tell us that this "faith" is one which must be lived as well.

This is simply Protestant cognitive dissonance

For those too lazy to read:
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc

>there was still so much evidence
No. People just believed it. Doesn't make it true

You can't have faith without bringing forth good works

What you're calling "dead faith" is merely pretending you have knowledge of God

Faith as a concept always necessarily presumes the concept of trust: Whence the word fidelity comes

You don't trust in God? You don't have faith in Him

>video not available in my country
Fuck jews

>tfw no qt3.14 malaysian wife

Whatever you say pall

There is no way of knowing but one thing is for sure it are fallen angels aka devils demons

Steven Anderson is an angry faggot KVJ only heretic that literally believes Jesus was tormented in hell for three days because his precious KJV doesn't make the distinction between Hades and Gehenna. Sup Forums would do well to disavow this retard.

Would you convert if I said please?

Please?

Devil means the Deceiver

Satan means the Adversary

Lucifer refers to the spirit of the anti-Christ

The serpent is a little trickier. I'd say it is the spirit of the anti-Christ like Lucifer, but it depends on your interpretation.

And this
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4oPLNtP6_eedWFCeazzpUDFaFDpM-4rp

Sup Forums would do well to disavow all christians. At least the nigger lickers

I want to be religious. I think I NEED to be religious. But my brain just won't accept that there is a god. How do I make it so my brain doesn't require facts to believe something?

> KVJ only heretic
>doesn't make the distinction between Hades and Gehenna
Yes, but he's spot on when it comes to the Jews.

You become a contrarian edgelord fake christian on Sup Forums

Orthodox patriarchs don't lick feet, at least.

Are you jealous he didn't kiss your foot, user? What's got you so bothered? You can tell me.. I just want to help

So was Hitler. And that was over 50 years ago. There's nothing special about this Steve guy.

Nigger licking papists anger God just the same as atheists do