Now that the dust has settled, was he truly the last samurai?

now that the dust has settled, was he truly the last samurai?

Let me tell you how he lived..

Better question is: was he the first weeaboo?

watanabe sucking on these nuts

He didn't believe everything Japanese was superior and kawaii desu ne, so no.

That movie that turned me into a weeaboo feelsgoodman

its ok, all white men dream of wrecking a samurai and cucking them for life

Billy Connoly was the star of this show. Plus I'm glad they showed the Japanese Emperor for the cuck he was.

>He didn't believe everything Japanese was superior and kawaii desu.
but he literally did.

Plural of samurai is samurai. It's referring to ken wannabe and his retainers.

But user... the only reason he had to live was knowing the west was superior :3

no he didn't

retain these nuts

he cucked a brave jap warrior and was friends with his senpai the samurai leader and left merica to live with a cute jap waifu in the middle of the mountains.
he is the ultimate weaboo but actually succesful.

watanabe retaining these nuts, katsuhomo desu??

>brave
>tried to stab someone on the ground and failed so hard his wife fell onto to the dudes dick

fuuuuuuuuck

>just cuck my shit up senpai

This thread again? The title is referring to the village. Samurai is both singular and plural. I'll even reference Tropic Thunder to explain.

>"Now let's go get those Vietcongs!"
>"Vietcong."
>"What?"
>"There is no 's' at the end. You wouldn't say Chineses!"

but tom cruise was a samurai by the end... and he was the only one to survive the machine gun charge

he is the LAST samurai

Samurai means "To serve." Katsumoto and his men served the village, and Meiji by extension, until Omura intervened. Algren served no one but Katsumot, but when Katsumoto died, Algren went onto a life of peace. If anything, Algren is the last ronin.

And yes, this is probably the most weeb thing I've ever written.

>who was the warrior in the red armor???
>"he was my cuckold in law"

>learning from another culture
>watching cartoons

Totally the same thing

>"Now when everyone else is dead, I am truly The last samuraiā„¢ "
Did we really needed this line in otherwise great movie?

>stands up in the rain
>not so fast an..user...

what kind of man murders some guy then fucks his wife?

well they fucked it up when translating the title for my country then since they turned it into the last (singular) samurai

a true alpha white

So many people who haven't actually seen the movie misunderstand the title and the whole thing. Like I've seen people call it "whitewashing", it's based on a story about a French guy going to Japan ffs.

Until "The Last Samurai 2: A New Beginning" opens.

I heard there was a guy a couple of years later. Tony something.

"Le Franc de Cux Oldery" for the curious

>French
>white

It was a different time.

>Algren fucks Hirotaro's wife
>Algren also has to raise all of Hirotaro's kids

Are they both cucks?

It's not murder if it's self defense.

It's a reverse inter racial cuckold cultural exchange

I read through the thread and thought:" maybe someone on Sup Forums would have a good or interesting answer about the movie." Only to see cuck posts and lame forced memes. Man Sup Forums you suck.

>man tv you cuck

His Majesty regrets to inform you that Raoul, son of Athos, has been killed in action.

[CHERRY BLOSSOMS INTENSIFY]

>last samurai
>tom cruise
>not steven seagal

you know he had millions of people calling him asking why he didnt take the role right? seagull will always be /oursamurai/

>muh pre-Meiji nihonjin traditions
Reminder that this is the guy Chinken Katsu-moto was based on.

>wikipedia page
>see also: White Savior Narrative in Film

>tfw when "Bob" dies taking a bullet for Algren
There's a deleted scene where Bob is dying in Algren's arms and he talks revealing he knew English all along and just ignored his insults.
>Algren-san. And I had just three days till retirement.

They cut it feeling Bob should stay as a silent character till the end.

Hah, just realized his name would be Silent Bob then.

Was Ken an autist?
why didn't he just evolve the fighting style of the samurai instead of allowing his culture and traditions to be run over by more technologically advanced weapons?

Raising other guy's kid is cuck only if the guy is alive and healty.
Rising other guy's kid if the guy is in a coma or something, is only temporal entry to pussy so not cuck.
Rising other guy's kid is not cuck if the guy is dead, and the girl has money issues and struggles every day. If she's rich, your a cuck.
Rising other guy's kid is not cuck if the guy is dead, YOU killed the guy, and everyone in the family, including kids and wife, is ok with you and even love you.

The fighting style actually served them well in the forests, didn't it? They got fucked in the final battle, but they were outnumbered, the first wave got fucked over.

>click on link
>see this
Don't have the negro classification template for some reason.

Because muh noble savage trope and historical accuracy.

In reality the Japanese were already spaming firearms up the during the fifteen-hundreds. The katana was a peacetime carry-weapon like a Glock, while the musket was the M16 you only used on the battlefield.