Legacy captcha is no longer supported

>Legacy captcha is no longer supported
Welp, no wonder the servers were down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LsQtnBu3p7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what do you mean?

THE CAPTCHAS WHERE YOU HAVE TO WAIT AND CLICK ON THE THING IT ASKS YOU IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING WHO COMES UP WITH THAT SHIT

Fuck. Post you best captchas

o fugggggggggg

oh shit, why are captchas disabled? i remember that moot put the captchas because of that pedo swede spamming about his webpage, anonsomething, do anyone remembet the spambot that would post parts of other people posts, shit was weird as fuck

>not just having a pass

wtf you're a real oldfag

Fuck

No longer "legacy captcha" available

>click on the cars
>click on the road signs
>click on the busses
>click on the road
>pic related
ohahaHAHAHAHAHAH

not really, arrived around the end of 2008, i used to lurk Sup Forums, ;3

time to get those unending fading fucks

meant to post this

Jews did this.

>no more calle calle

Two nukes weren't enough.

You are training google neural network for free.

My last, yesterday saved captcha.

ah ok
i'm here since the assault on Vila do Alemão, 2010

Does anyone even look at what you're supposed to identify in the picture? I don't. It's a waste of time and the captcha doesn't care anyway. You just click whatever looks most prominent and your odds of success are the same or better.

So long and goodnight folks
Be missin ya

>no more calle nigger
Fuck, it gets worse

i hate the ones with cars because there is always a tiny bit of the car in a square and don't know if click it or not and triggers me

My personal favourite

Yep that one is the worst.

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO SELECT ALL THE SIGNS

Of course, the classique.

It's been nice knowing you guys, dealing with the time sink that is doing 5 in a row of stupid fade in captchas is just too much

It's been a pleasure.
pic related

who is calle avenida

youtube.com/watch?v=LsQtnBu3p7Y

Looks like that was all.

FUCK YOU GOOGLE
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

>you mistyped the captcha or the captcha malfunctioned

I still don't understand how site as popular as Sup Forums can use such retarded and outdated tech. For fuck sake we can't even send multiple pictures in one post and have webms with sound on all boards. Sup Forums engine is 2008 tier at best

It's not Hiro that did it, Google themselves are retiring the v1 Captcha later this year and are telling all the users to switch sooner than later.

Google uses Captchas for AI training, that's why they're retiring the v1, it's basically useless. Notice how almost v2 every captcha involves cars, signs or roads? You're training Googles self driving car AI. That's why despite actually noticeable bandwidth and CDN costs, Google has always kept it free, it has a value to them.

Allowing v1 to continue existing just meant no free AI training.

>(n+4)chan exodus when

fuck robots i need to shitpost

Anyone know how anonymous/expensive is it to actually pay for this shit? Could I do it witha burner email adress and pre-paid cards?

>For fuck sake we can't even send multiple pictures in one post and have webms with sound on all boards.

Moots (and later Hiros) excuse for that was bandwidth costs.

But that doesn't make sense because multiple pics per post doesn't change the thread image limit and audio webms have the same file size limit as audioless webms, nothing would actually change.

Or he can just put Yandex captcha instead which uses numbers.

are you saying that i will ruin a billion dollar project that could shape the future's cities if i just click the wrong pics?

Pay for what, a pass? You can pay with bitcoin, man. Just buy 0.001834 bitcoin off a Swiss exchange and buy a pass, completely user.

No, because you're not actually teaching it, you're affirming what it already knows. That's why a captcha can fail. The AI knows with a super high degree of certainty that there is a car in that square. You are just confirming that yes, it's correct. This method of learning is extremely slow and methodical for AI but it's efficient and free, so it's worth it.

It would take everyone on Earth intentionally telling every captcha the wrong answers before you'd lower the AIs confidence value in what it is see, just a bunch of trolls doing it won't change shit.

Also for a side note fact, v1 captches existed for the same reason, but to affirm the AI that was transcribing books into Googles book archive. That's why way back in like 2008 every captcha looked like a textbook font.

Are all the normies who don't know about the V1 feature not enough for the fucking thing? How dumb is their AI

Have you ever used a captcha before?
You can click a street sign or pole instead of a car and it will accept it.

Well it's more the fact that every one user of v1 is another one user not training their cars. When you're providing the service for free under the idea that you're getting free labour out of it, you tend to want 100% userbase, not just 98%

Look at your flag, user. I expect you to understand jewish tactics.

Because there is confidence value, mistakes do slip through. v1 captcha is EXTREMELY bad with this, you can type either of the words wrong, missed or misspelled, and get through like 5% of the time.

how long does this "no verification required for your next post" last

I'm a low level shlomo

Long enough that it doesn't hurt your average regular forum user that makes up 99% of captcha users but is clearly fucking anemic to fast paced talk like Sup Forums.

Something moot and hiro clearly haven't figured out and switched to an alternative.

on phone what is it

Ah, my condolences. Hopefully you can climb the ladder and become a Hollywood CEO or something one day.

With v1 you're supposed to identify only one of the words correctly. It's confident about one word and uncertain about the other so you can say the other word is nigger and it will be accepted.

Webm of solving the captcha

someone mail the admins
not hiro directly, he doesn't have a fucking clue of what he's doing
or go to IRC

should be post based and not time based

1 captcha for 3 posts wouldn't be bad

An user answering a "Pick the cars" captcha properly over 25 seconds because it's those gay fading ones and in the end it says he's wrong.

well the nigger captcha let me post this with just checking the checkbox for once atleast

you're using google chrome, aren't you
yes you are

of course

Calle calle

because you have already a google account the captcha "knows" you're not a robot
lololol they really grabbed us by the pussy-- i mean the cuntray

doesn't stop them from having you fill out that shit constantly anyway (like i had to now)

I'm logged into a fucking 14 year old, first wave beta google/gmail account that has a 12 year old active Youtube account as part of it on Chrome and I don't get the trusted no captcha? What the fuck.

>I'm logged into a fucking 14 year old
is she cute

seems to be random, i'm not connected to google (i'm on my ps4) and i get it

yes, answer this pls

Just keep clicking on refresh button until you get verify button

Nah, she's hideous.

Lol that's also the amount of fees so he'll have to pay $40

>verification not required for next post
Happy!

Just use a 0.1% exchange like Bitso, that's 20 cent fee.

Bitcoin fees are only high when you use an exchange that charges you a flat BTC value per transaction, rather than percentage on exchange.

I guess people still train the OCR program of Google
When I used the annoying captchas with pictures for a short amount of time in the past I always selected the right things but added one wrong picture. Only rarely did Google notice. I guess people really teach a Google program. The program doesn't just get confirmations. And it doesn't matter if it gets some wrong answers if most answers are correct.

>When I used the annoying captchas with pictures for a short amount of time in the past I always selected the right things but added one wrong picture. Only rarely did Google notice. I guess people really teach a Google program. The program doesn't just get confirmations. And it doesn't matter if it gets some wrong answers if most answers are correct.

Well look at it this way. The confidence value could jsut be lower.

For example, the captcha has 3 cars, of which the AI was 99% sure there were cars in it. So if you missed one of those you failed. But the random wrong picture you selected, maybe it had a 30% confidence of a car in that one, by saying there was you may be allowed as thats within the margin of error for the AI and now it needs to maybe cycle that iamge around to more users to get more feedback.

Eventually, the 500 million normies are going to smooth out and intentionally false answers you give it.

Didn't moot forbid webm with sound to prevent screamer?

This