REGULAR SHOW SEASON 8 COMIC CON SNEAK PEEK

IT'S MORE THAN IT SEEMED.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

SNEAK PEEK AT SEASON 8. GET THE FUCK IN HERE.
youtube.com/watch?v=t3w3h8dMu-g

"2001: A NAP ODYSSEY" IS NOT THE NAME OF THE FIRST EPISODE, IT'S "ONE SPACE DAY AT A TIME"

also >regular show in space title card at the end

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kentisawesome/status/756183428920283136
twitter.com/JGQuintel/status/755924161709551616
m.youtube.com/watch?v=87LihSBjNYo
twitter.com/JGQuintel/status/754794283325009920
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This show is getting another season?? But it never gets any air time as it is. Guess they need to make room to play TTG and all.

Glad they used a real 3D model this time and it's not as cube-ish as the original dome looked in the last episode.

also all the other parks what the fuck, i thought this shit just happened to the regular show main/extended cast

It was announced last year or so, It has 47 episodes this time if I recall right, it might be final, and they are going all out to change the status quo.

Cool. Too bad it's not airing until the fall.

haven't watched since the middle of s3, does it still have it's moments?

season 7 seven was really good, this show is building up for a great conclusion.

Figured that when the next Terror Tales of The Park title was announced, that means there has to be episodes before Halloween, and knowing CN they might be separated by a few weeks sometimes.
Below are the episode titles, arguably rumored to be shorts, that were listed on Time Warner's movie site a few months ago:

Time Loop
Robot Rap Battle
2001: A Nap Odyssey (assuming it's the episode [if it is one] after this premiere)
Synth Buttons
Space Worm
and Terror Tales of The Park VI

Yea, when it hits something it's pretty good. It's biggest shitter was Dumped at The Altar, but it got better right after, they were just trying to hit the final nail in the coffin for Mordecai to realize he doesn't need to date, but took it a bit too far.

Glad other people think so. Out of it all I'm thinking either the finale or Sleep Cycle is my favorite.

>they are going all out to change the status quo.
Suuuuure they are.

sleep cycle felt just like a classical episode, but to be quite honest I enjoyed the benson episode the most in seaosn 7.

well, i guess that ruins my theory that benson's fax machine will be used to contact earth

The setting is different, that's a status quo change, and it's not just moving in with a friend or something, they're off the planet, and it's a season-wide story. That's a status quo change, it's out of the way and CN allowed it, so they're going for what looks like a final big deal.

Also Adventure Time was just renewed for a Season 9 after nothing for awhile... do we have a chance? twitter.com/kentisawesome/status/756183428920283136

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

CAP THIS POST

]mordecai cucks rigby with eileen

twitter.com/JGQuintel/status/755924161709551616
still hurts

Leaving one of their longest running shows out like this just feels shitty. Steven Universe gets a SING A LONG panel, and we're just left out.

makes me feel bad for him

m.youtube.com/watch?v=87LihSBjNYo

>spoiler
That would be retarded and a good way to completely kill the show

>AT's finale hasn't even aired yet
>it gets a 5 minute clip for comic con
>ours is 40 seconds

Season 9 was turned down.
twitter.com/JGQuintel/status/754794283325009920

>Adventure Time gets season 9
>Gumball gets season 6
>nuPPG gets renewed
>Regular Show gets canned.

am i missing something

I'm actually kind of glad

Stops it from becoming Adventure Time and becoming stale.

>I'm rich. No comment.
Mr. Maellard gets better every time he shows up.

Yea, I chuckled on the rewatch, first time around I was too interested what was happening to react.

I wonder where Langar is, he was on the roof of that building with him, but I guess he blasted off when he saw the interviewers coming.

This must be a pretty big experiment if there's that many dome people doing this all over the world. The Earth is going to look like it has a lot of gashes in it if they keep going.

>"taking with it / animals"
wonder if they're just targeting parks with different content, do they find humanoid animals to be different than the elephants / normal animals?

Spark = Space Park, still didn't expect this to go beyond our park.

Also I'm making a fake promo for the next episode / Season 8, I was totally going to emulate the Movie promo with the air sound and title reveal and the end, and a gag. Now I don't have to animate a space title scene like that and can just use this new preview and some of it's footage.

The new footage also shows my theory (which I'm building the promo around) that Margaret is going to cover the event, but also in my theory is that she investigates it, and Don, being an accountant, can "look for the money" (line from the News Legends episode) with him and discover the Cheeserz thing, which he just picked up as a new client in the prom episode.

It all ties together pretty easily. I'll post my promo later if the thread is still alive, I'm working on animations for it right now and connected overlaying audio lines. It's not just going to be videos with music and those shitty black background white text "ITS HAPPENING" fades like the youtuber kids do.

I just feel that knowing its the final season they will gie it a great ending.

yea he personally asked CN to let him know when they wouldn't be renewed again so he could end it his way, and that he's had the ending in mind for years

Bump for glory.

thank god

these shows need to end eventually, I actually think another season is just gonna be a bad thing for AT

well if those shows get to go, we should too

at least if it gets bad, we can ditch and who cares? but not giving it a chance, we might not be able to see anything possibly alright still

I would rather a show end in a good place than keep going until its completely dead and end poorly

soundtrack when

I'm sure I'm just dense, but how does a tweet saying season eight starts soon indicate season nine was rejected?

Where does it say season 9 was turned down?
All i see is Coming soon, Regular Show season 8.

bait

i'm seeing the same, don't see how it's a confirmation of cancellation

I mean there is a difference between being cancelled and not being renewed

and seeing as they announced all their other renewals but didn't announce a renewal for Regular Show, the message is pretty clear

well then that's the context that's missing, thanks

there's no context, it was a link to jg's twitter saying "cancelled" as a trick, to make you think it was confirmed somewhere

wonky angle there

thats not how beaks work

shouldn't his eye be closed to look through the camera?

bump

no?

someone post hd screenshots youtube wont load me anything past 480p

whats a cartoon??

I'd love it because I hate Rigby's guts.

What's the real difference in a show that has no overarching plot?

You can just remember when it was good.

bump for final season

Hey it may be random but I enjoy gumball's *plot*

I bet you also like TTG to you dumbfuck.

Adventure Time season 9 wasn't even confirmed by an official announcement, but by a tweet from a staff member.

Could still happen for Regular Show. Who knows.

haha denial

You are not very good at reading comprehension, are you?

I ignored this show for years and only started watching it recently, but now I'm really into it.

Good to hear, the fandom (of what was) died out almost completely after Season 6, but people are willing to give it more of a chance now.

I hope Mordecai gets even worse.

Mordecuck will never score.

Series finale he marries margaret.

They saw their future and it was bad.