"Just be confident bro, picking girls is the easiest thing to do, don't give up"

"Just be confident bro, picking girls is the easiest thing to do, don't give up"

okay thanks you're such a good friend

ye bro, this shit is a numbers game, law of attraction and law of averages, self-improvement, stay positive bro!

My friends don't do this.

"Bro I'm going to throw you a couple slam hogs I've worn out. I want to reward you for struggling to better yourself even if nobody else will. Some people have it easier than others, some people are just born smarter, richer, or better looking, but regardless of your background, we can all respect hard work and dedication. Never give up!"

Honestly bro, stop complaining about women, it's embarrassing.

All you have to do to get girls is be tall, be fit, have a nice face, be fun, smart, rich, never depressed or tired, smell good all the time, be nicely dressed, have interesting hobbies and experiences, and be confident.

But the most important thing: be yourself!

Just be yourself. Walk up to her and ask her out. Girls like that stuff. Trust me.

>tfw no mega Chad childhood friend

I don't complain about a lack of girlfriends to my friends, I'm not that beta

ITT: Virgins

''Im virgin by choice bro, girls are all over me I swear dude I just dont have for girls im way to busy with college''

Just go up to the hottest woman in the room and ask her out, most likely she'll be happy some guy talked to her because every guy is too intimidated to do it. Trust me, bro, what could go wrong?

>tfw no Chad aniki to raise me into a proper man when my parents couldn't

Iktf, only had sisters

Mine did.

They even said things like "and do women even care if you're hot? lol dude they only care about money hahaha" "all that matters is good talk"

It's not about the looks bro, girls don't care how you look as long as you are a good person and make them laugh

Just be yourself bro. Girls are nothing to be nervous about. Have fun with them.

It's true though. I'm a skinnyfat NEET that still managed to get a nice girl. I'm 186cm tall though kek.

What do you mean by nice?

>Just become the girl bro, nothing easier.

Then you should know how to treat women, the fuck? Plus you can contain your spaghetti better when talking to other women, I should know cause I only have an older sister so I never saw women as some magical creature that can put me under their spell

>ok bro wait i'm gonna go over and talk to her for you
>NOOO

cute and makes a lot of money

Having sisters is basically the easiest road to natural comfort around women a guy can possible have. It's really easy to see young men who did or didn't have sisters.

how cute? what's her BF?

Not exactly, as there's no sexual tension with a sister.

Good try tho.

>just be yourself ;)

Breathes
Has ambulatory capabilities

>Sexual tension

Your virginity is showing hard, bud. No one mentioned sexual tension, and only a virgin would think every single interaction with a female other than family is some sex feeling fest.

>don't be shy, girls loves man who know what they want

my sister slapped the piss out of me
she gave me woman PTSD

Just be yourself bro

It inherently is, unless she's unnattractive, it's natural tho.

>it's another episode of /r9k/fags thinking that only the top 0,1% of men can get laid

>it's another episode of /r9k/fags thinking that only the top 0,1% of men can get laid

Not it's not

just be white and you already have it easy

>low test wh*Te 'men' think of women as anything other than holes for sex

LMAO this is why women prefer me to you, faggot wh*Te boi

desu I agree his bottom sentence there. Some women get fucking malicious when you ask. It's like god damn, a simple no is fine.

i don't get this meme, are you all 16 or what? I'm objectively ugly, i look way younger than my age (like barely 18) and i still never had problems fucking girls or finding gfs.

some goddamn wasted genes I tell you what

well lucky you

cute viet with an inferiority complex
with our powers combined we'll spawn a death squad that makes elliot rodger look like a girl scout

also weebs should consider viets, they can actually grow some curves

> i don't get this meme, are you all 16 or what? I'm objectively ugly, i look way younger than my age (like barely 18) and i still never had problems fucking girls or finding gfs.

>i don't get this meme, are you all 16 or what?

No, they're your typical incel faggots who are average or below average looking (or just ugly) and don't accept average/ugly women that are on the same level as them that they could date, fuck, whatever. They expect some 8+/10 and after they get none they get angry and make these threads, because when it comes to their experience with women, only Chads do actually get them, because that's the tier of woman they expect.

>i don't get this meme, are you all 16 or what? I'm objectively ugly, i look way younger than my age (like barely 18) and i still never had problems fucking girls or finding gfs.

So she race climbed, lol it's explained

>unironically making mutts
you cant make this shit up

So in Greece there were no unattractive men? Because all 3 of their categories require it.

>you will be surprised how different they are
They have other skincolour? That's not really a surprise though is it. Also,
>not trying to be racist but....
>implying claiming that "brown people" are surprisingly different from "white people" is not racist
lmao

Shit ton of Vietnamese girls in my city, but I'm still too spergy to talk to them.

I won't deny it

brace yourself for la creatura

>incel uglyfags will never know what it's like to have women beg for your cock

LMAOOOO

Fake and gay
If not I'll kill myself

>No, they're your typical incel faggots who are average or below average looking (or just ugly) and don't accept average/ugly women that are on the same level as them that they could date, fuck, whatever. They expect some 8+/10 and after they get none they get angry and make these threads, because when it comes to their experience with women, only Chads do actually get them, because that's the tier of woman they expect.

just call her em

Nah, it's some autistic swede who looks like a homo and used to spam in the interpals general.

Not fake. When you're a 10/10 you can say or write whatever you want and they will still love it

>888
Also who is that? Image search floods me with irrelevant pinterests.

No idea, I tried so hard to find an instagram or something. I was going to ravage my dick, but the furthest back source for the image is a reddit post from like r/transitionprogress or something to that effect.

What I hate worse than a malicious 'no' is when they give you a sort of "maybe" and string you along for the attention for like a week. I would legitimately rather get a straight up no than that shit.

Pretty disgusting desu

>that small bulge

kek, what good are all those muscles if you have a 5 cm dick haha fag

>not becoming the town rapist if your town has no rapist
surrounded by cucks around here

>just show her your hands bro women love masculine hands dude

t.

Do you think everyone walks around 24/7 with a rockhard erection?

What's disgusting?
When you're a 10/10 people respect your opinion automatically. It's just the way of life

>not winning by skill alone
bitches love my micropenis

jokes aside any true handsome guy here who scored at least 8/10 on /soc/
6/10 subhuman here

>just b urself broo

>le rectangle faec

can you post a pic of that dude

Watch any ''does size matter?" video or study.

Women always lie that it's not important but they DO prefer bigger dicks, it's just reality bro.

you're delusional if you think 99% of women wouldn't get wet at the sight of that guy, not even homo, but he has great facial structure.

I'm well aware of that but it's a fool me once/fool me twice thing. If they ask for more then it's no longer my problem.

"that dude" is ME

But here you go. Adore my perfection

the call that saved modeling

>pic
He's right though

Wow what a cunt.

it looks like he is constantly pushing his shoulders forward

when will /r9k/ fuck off?

out of curiosity tho, do you really have a micropenis? what size?

Mine is not massive either, 15 cm rockhard diamond erection which should be just above average

amazing

12cm on a good day

He doesn't even mention black chicks.
KEK

he really isn't.
Life ain't fair, you can't blame others for using resources available to them - that is, unless you're a commie, which, given that you are from Rossiya, you probably are.

>fall for the squared jaw meme

meh, I thought you were talking about something like 4 or 6 cm, I don't think any girl who isn't a massive ho would complain about a 12cm dick.

mean for

>i save images of handsome men just for ironic threads on Sup Forums lol

>implying

why are soyboys normies?

girls will like you for who you are bro!

because normies are soyboys obviously

Just be yourself sister, one day you will meet that special guy

a guy like this is a brad or a normie?

>implying

It's not a squared jaw but's definitely a sharp one.