If Germans are the master race, why haven't they won a medal at the olympics yet?

If Germans are the master race, why haven't they won a medal at the olympics yet?

because sports are for niggers.

Too busy with 2.5 million immigrants in 2015.

Merkel is really fucking Germany in the asshole.

2.5 million in a year? That would be a lot for the USA.

Germany ain't that big or have that many people.

That's a fuck ton of people.

When are you Germans gonna kick them out?

Germans are I longer the master race. Most of their good stock was killed in the world wars, and what's left has been mass cucked into submission. It's remarkable how utterly victorious the Jews were in the end in the war for Germany.

fpbp
;_;

All the good Germans moved to America because otherwise they would have been prosecuted for war crimes.

How many gold medals do middle eastern countries usually win?

DELETE THIS

>mfw we get 4th to last in literally every single event
>not even bronze

Who watches this shit anyway. All these faggot sports and manlet weightclasses where chinks dominate.

Fpbp

We already won the only trophy that matters, so who cares?

Because muslims arent very athletic

Who gives a fuck about the Olympics, I'm more annoyed that this shit is all over our MSM right now.

The only important sport in the world is football and germany won it in 2014 brazil

USA always wins. Pure coincidence.

Yeah, niggers sure are better.

german were master race till 1942, they aren't anymore.look your averge german, darkies and black eyebrows

They used to be great and now they're worthless and suicidal. They are all probably rooting for Team Refugee honestly.

Because Merkel is only sending niggers and coalburner babies to the event to spread the message of D I V E R S I T Y

>not knowing that most US whites are also part of the Germanic master race

Also this:

>why haven't they won a medal at the olympics yet?

1936 was 80 years ago.

The master race died in WW2 and their women enriched by Mongols and Turks.

Because the allies bombed them to shit, genocided most able-bodied german soldiers in the Rheinwisenlager and brainwashed them into being leftist, immigrant loving pussies.

>Modern Germans
>Master race
Bruh...