SWEDEN YES!

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/09/asylum-worker-killer-sentenced-psychiatric-care/

The Somalian migrant who murdered asylum worker Alexandra Mezher earlier this year has been sentenced to psychiatric care in a Swedish court for manslaughter. Youssaf Nuur
Somalian migrant Youssaf Nuur in his arrest photo. The killer is still wearing his blood-stained shirt after the attack / Swedish Police

Alexandra Mezher was murdered in January of this year by Somalian migrant Youssaf Nuur who stabbed the 22 year old to death in the asylum home where she worked. The migrant had claimed to be a minor, but after it was revealed that the Somalian was in fact an adult he was put on trial for her brutal murder.

Over seven months after her murder, the migrant accused of stabbing Alexandra to death has been convicted of manslaughter, aggravated assault, and attempted aggravated assault. However, Nuur has not been given a prison term but rather sentenced to psychiatric care, Afton Bladet reports.

Although the prosecutor in the case wanted to see the Somalian man convicted for murder, the judge gave credence to the argument of the defence lawyer who said that the entire incident had been an “accident” and that the Somalian migrant had not intended to kill Ms. Mezher at all.

All Somalians should be killed. Men, women, children, in the most gruesome ways imaginable. Alexandra's family brought her to Sweden to be safe from MUSLIM persecution, and she thought the work she was doing would be for the same people. She was murdered by a subhuman savage whose entire race needs to be exterminated like cockroaches.

She might be white in US, but not here.

Whiter than the fucking shitmalian

>Whiter

That makes about as much sense as saying one corpse is deader then the other.

Your either white or your not. And that girl is definitly not white.

She has white skin and blue eyes though.

>stabbed to death
>call it "manslaughter"

Fuck you, Sweden.

Just, fuck you.

>what's eye lenses
>what's makeup
>what's camera filter
spotted the nigger

>asylum worker
Nothing of value was lost desu

We hate the courts aswell right now. Atleast he's being deported and banned from the country.

That seems like a pretty harsh thing to do to a 12 year old.

>imblyng he's ever going to be deported

Yeah backtrack on the fact that your country is racing us to the bottom along with the rest of the shitskin infested western nations...

Piss cross

We can only hope they abuse the shot out of him in the mental hospital.
They should drug him up, but of course not in a good way.
He should be put in a straightjacket in a fucking empty room for the rest of his life , crying himself into sleep.

He's just going to go through the standard criminal psychology procedure and then he's going to be deported and set free

we have to remove the left mentally ill people from important positions and from politics.

Oh my god, Canada, and Sweden are so soft on hard criminals. Like, yes, most criminals are petty losers who need help. But murderers? Fuck em.

It's so hard to get a murder 1 conviction in Canada. Most get off with murder 2 or even god damn Manslaughter. Little slaps on the wrist and they're out in a few years.

for some reason we seem to be running the race in reverse

Who cares?

>Mezher
>white

Who the fuck care. You just know she was a coal burner anyway. Give the man a medal.

>stab someone repeatedly
>"it was an accident"
>ok no jail time for you

>22 times
>it was an accident
>judge believes it

wew sweden

>>imblyng he's ever going to be deported

I have to agree, that's nothing but a joke.

Pills solve everything.

He'll be out, roaming the streets, with citizenship, in 2 years.

your enemys enemy is not your friend, dumb frog. this is why youre cucked.

cuck court

Well, is just Sweden, maybe if the guy were white.
But sending a sand nigger to prison would be racist.

She was just working there, you stupid frog

Psychiatric care is actually worse than prison here. At least in terms of time.

If you get prison, you know you are out in a couple of years but if you get psychiatric care only the doctor knows when you get out.

Lots of people here try to plead insanity when they've murdered someone, but they quickly regret it when they find out that it's actually gonna lead to a much longer "sentence".

wow, the Hillary defense has gone international.

Good thing all of Europe is off my list of places that will ever be worth visiting.

(Latvia excepted - you guys are base as fuck!)

I hope he gets a doctor who just fucks his shit up.

Send him one of yours.

- Yes sir, I'm just a poor rapefugee, It was just drugs or something, I don't gonna do it again I promise.
- Well, Achmed, you look fine to me now.
Quickly give this man some welfare so he can make a living in Sweden, he a gud boi now.

Doesn't she have a family?
If I were her father/brother/uncle/husband, I'd go on a fucking rampage.
Instead these people are just sitting in their cuck sheds and doing nothing.

I don't understand how a family can just accept this kind of thing without a violent reaction. It's even more mindboggling than the politicians inviting it to happen.

How can you live with an ounce of pride when foreign invaders slaughter your family and you do nothing?

Holy shit that webm, what's the story there?

Sauce?

>she was just working there

Yeah, right...

>manslaughter

That's racist and unfair. They should've given him 30.000 € along with a porsche, a big state financed house and 20 blonde big titted women as compensation for going through such a traumatic experience.

This. If I was the farther of that girl I'd kill him and then his people before I was gunned down.

you know what i dont get? why would woman settle for a white man when she can have this? doesnt make sense.

Really makes you think

Wait so he didn't try to have sex with her or anything? Just attacked and killed her?

Funny thing is that swedish slut had most of her videos removed where she was getting sodomized and fucked in all her holes by number of refugees... so I guess she must have had some trouble at the asylum home she worked for.

Anyway I don't have problems with migrants killing these women. They are the ones pushing for leftist muh refugee welcome politics to begin with.

Fuck that.

This woman is guilty of treason. She's the kind of leftist refugee welcome bitches who vote to let these animals in to begin with.

Refugees killing leftist is a good thing. I'm more morried about the women who never asked for any of it and still are raped and killed because of the left.

That dumbass will get deported back to the shithole he came from and hopefully will be dead before 2026.

>That's racist and unfair. They should've given him 30.000 €
that actually happened with an turk that raped a girl in germany, he got send back to turkey with 10k euro.
the girl needed therapie in a mental ward afterwards.

I dont have the link or the source, but if someone google it he may finds it.

afair thats what you get for ratting out, could've been in prison for some payback too, cant remember for sure

You are one easily fooled goy

It is a very good thing.

These rapefugee apologists need to see and experience what they have done.

I know she's not European but she's still a white looking Caucasian woman and a Christian too.

>manslaughter
so, how many people do you need to stab to death for the crime to be classified as "murder"?

>Caucasians
>White
pick one.
just google azerbaijanis, georgians or chechens

Criminal psychiatric wards are far worse than prison.

I have a relative that works in phsychiateic care and I can confirm this. They just lock up he retards in a hospital indefinitviley.

I hope he gets Joseph Mengele.

I'd consider those all white too.

>brazilian_intelectuals.webm

>Psychiatric care is actually worse than prison here. At least in terms of time.

Yeah it's the same in canada, and there were faggots here saying the *same exact thing* when the Greyhound Bus Beheader was put in psychiatric care. They said that he could be in the hospital for the rest of his life! It's worse than prison!

Guess what? He's allowed unsupervised leave from the hospital now. So much for that horseshit "reassurance."

Pretty racist of them to sentence him to anything. It was clearly the fault of the woman and the host nation for not being understanding enough.