/v4/ + dummies

smelly socks edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ou-vMpY6DRI
youtube.com/watch?v=D-rLFtiS1JA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sorry to hear that you failed user, what are you gonna do now? are you gonna reapply?

(((Masaryk)))

That just illustrates that democracy was always shit.

This
Daily reminder that Hitler was democratically elected

hello, friends

this might be the qtest Bolanball ever made

he wasn't really "elected", he was just finally permitted to form a government by Hindenburg after every other option was exhausted. The Nazis never got more than around 35% of the vote (and that was even with paramilitary groups intimidating people at the polls and probable electoral fraud). Not really a normal state of affairs in European elections.

Hitler also got BTFO when he ran for President against Hindenburg the same year he became chancellor.

Says the guy whose ancestors rebelled against their rightful sovereign on fabricated pretences.

>Bolanbal
no, old ones = best ones

is there other place with v4 threads? I dont want to use this recaptcha shit

what does that have to do with anything?

>old ones = best ones
that goes without saying because 95% of new ones are from Reddit

I haven't actually needed to fill out a single captcha today, I just click and I get the checkmark. It's strange.

Yeah, nowadays education says its all fault of brownshirts and intimidation techniques, but when you look at newspaper back then you see that people really fucking loved him. Same shit as now - people are in complex situation and he offered an easy way out.

Yeah desu we should collectively move out somewhere. Sup Forums is spiraling into reddit-tier shit. What am i saying, Sup Forums is a reddit-tier shit by now.

>wanted to cook beans on wine
>bought 2l of wine for it since it was on sale
>used about 1/5th on it
>now drinking the rest
God damn this is disgusting, how can people drink wine, its like i am drinking all my sexual experiences

You are Czech, you should drink beer only

people don't drink to enjoy it, don't smoke to enjoy it. People don't want to be happy, because being happy, feeling genuine joy hurts.

Because it'll all end anyway. So let me suffer for a life, and I'll be glad to be no more ever after.

Not him, but beer is disgusting.
Only good alcohol is hard liquor in the vein of whiskey, rakia, slivovice and cognac.

I never understood why that picture is so popular around here

Beer is the only alcohol i genuinely like drinking desu. Every time some friend comes with expensive whiskey and pretends like he's a mafia boss while drinking it, i just feel like puking

whiskey is awful, no redeeming qualities, worse than vodka

I can't fathom how could you group together slivovice, cognac that have actual taste to memeskey

>see a new profile pic of a qt from hs
>she was the only girl that ever kissed me, if you count kisses out of pity
>haven't seen her or talked to her for 3 years
>now i can't stop thinking and dreaming about her
goddamn it lads

Generally education (at least in countries where I've had education) says that most of his appeal to people was economic, so more along the lines of what you said.

Not to compare Trump to Hitler, but you can see this in the 2016 US election. Trump's appeal is generalized as "fuck Mexicans" sentiment, but the states which won him the election were northern post-industrial ones which were 90% white or more and in some towns there you could probably go your whole life without seeing a single Mexican. The average German citizen knew of Hitler's rhetoric about Jews, homosexuals, etc. but didn't care, because people's personal economic situation almost always overrides social politics at the polls.

We can't help you, but we feel with you
I still have dreams of having a happy relationship with my hs crush who i haven't seen for like five years, feels fucking pathetic

Trump and Hitler are apples and oranges, only butthurt sjws compare them.

And isn't that what i've been saying? People were in stressful position, which made them prune to go for easy and radical choices, like nazism. It doesn't matter if their choice was based on racehate or economic, point is they chose to elect some radical fucktard, same as peoplea re voting far-right parties now because of muslim/immigrant scarecrow.
Non-limited democracy was a fucking mistake. Everyfuckingbody on this planet knows that 90% of people are fucking retarded plebian sheeple and yet we decided to give that 90% the most decisive power in the state.

>The average German citizen knew of Hitler's rhetoric about Jews, homosexuals, etc. but didn't care
they cared, this is why they voted for him

because they hated the fags and the jews. Stop this
>Hitler was an economic genius
and
>people only wanted jobs
bullshit

Hitler wasn't the German Roosevelt with an evil twist, the whole movement was centered around German exceptionalism, jingoism and revanchism. In fact economic questions were secondary.

>muslim/immigrant scarecrow.

not everybody has free plane ticket to Israel you know.

got thrown out of mu, so I'm just gonna post this here

youtube.com/watch?v=ou-vMpY6DRI

>And isn't that what i've been saying?
yes, I was agreeing with you

I didn't say Hitler was an economic genius, I said he offered an easy way out to a country where a loaf of bread costed 2 million Deutschmarks. If you think the average person cared more about reclaiming Danzig and Jews than that you're crazy.

whats mu

Hilter and the NSDAP were the best things to happen to germany in the 20th century

>Sup Forums

>duuude like totally fuck our claims man and peoples outside of germany they can be genocided for all i care lmao

maybe next time try getting a decent wine instead of the cheapest, shittiest one in bulk

TOMBG KANZG RELEASED

>drinking koccintós

It almost made me meet my maker some years ago.

I wanted to watch working!! but it was to no suprise trash

>fantasy

So legacy captcha is ded and I'm not willing to click on some stupid images. It was nice posting with you.
Special shoutout to Litwin and toradora hun.

see you tomorrow

youre just joking arent you?

the future is now fellas

one by one we will leave

well i guess you are really gone gonna miss you

Wait people unironically prefer legacy captcha?

they do, it seems

FUCKING HELL
THAT FAGGOT SWEDE AND LITHWEEB ARE ERPING AGAIN
Can I guys crash here for a minute or two?

its faster than clicking 10 images(except for my first few posts of the day).

Ah, it looks like they stopped, for now. Thanks guys, it's been fun

on like my twentieth post of the day and still haven't had to fill out a single captcha

yes

this is my 2nd post today

kek

WHAT THE FUCK
WHY
google is supporting legacy captcha til march 31st, we could use it for 2 more months
what the fuck is hiro doing

youtube.com/watch?v=D-rLFtiS1JA

I have a strange urge to play RS, haven't played it in years tho.

I remember that most of my classmates played this but I never got to play it because I grew up in a village with no internet and when they finally brought it there the hype was over and no one was playing it

sad

user!

?

I wish I was weeaboo, but im just a loser

I want to eat korbačiky

I want to lick you knee

look at the image dummy

> tfw not a weeb
feelsgood but i do watch non trash anime which is rare

now lick

Shit, now I crave them too

Because it fully portraits all the fake depresso retards. "Drowning" in their box of water when they can simply take a step left and be ok.

ronda kurva

shiny

Cripplechan when? It was always a better site Tbh

so what city

>Kislev never ever
Why are we so irrelevant popculturally?
It's not like shit like ninjas, vikangz or druids were any more relevant historically and yet they're in every fantasy vidya out there while literally nothing from our region of the continent. This sucks.

Árva studying in BA

that's a nice ń

buy Sup Forums pass you jew

>from our region of the continent.
Czech are celts

you get +friends and new people (for good or bad) into general by being on Sup Forums's Sup Forums ([censored]chan's Sup Forums on the other hand has 23 users)
if we moved to [censored]chan, it would only be dozen of us circlejerking for a little while, half of people would leave for some reason (temporary or permanently) and then the rest would also leave because of crawling 2 posts/day
because of Anglos
but thankfully, their days are done for

why is there a chilli pepper on the sidewalk?

The lost continent

Well that debate was fucking horrendous

Drahos got rekt

btfo, is zeman good?

when did we get so rich? I didn't even notice

you can thank your friends in the US.

fake

>tfw hentai manga has more love and relationship in it than some romance anime

Its sad that his problem is literally that he is too polite

>Its sad that his problem is literally that he is too polite
Nah, he was nervous wreck

well, he's not a politician so i get why he was nervous af, but yeah, he should have prepared better

He was nervous because half (the Zeman half) of the audience was yelling and booing at him every time he wanted to say something, Zeman kept interrupting him and fucking Voříšek didn't give him enough space to respond, meanwhile he (and his supporters) was too polite to do anything about it, or to act the same way (notice how nobody boo'ed or interrupted Zeman)
I like Drahoš personally, but these plebian debates are about being better demagog and rhetorically impressing the people, which he can't do

who is better?
who is going to win?

Yarrr

do /v4/ politicians do this?

Drahoš is a scientist, his presentation is calm, polite and he is adressing the central points of the argument, but he is nervous, with no rhetoric skills and inable of improvisation and decision-making

Zeman is a man of the people, he can inspire masses, he is the symbol of the anti-system (anti sjw, anti left, anti muslim etc.) opposition, he is confident and as his supporters like to often claim: "he doesn't take no shit from nobody", but he is rude, demagogue, undoubtedly connected to the whole corruption cycle within Czechia (Babiš, Russia) and hes basically a drunktard redneck

yes

imagine having to do this
>okay make a face like you care very deeply about the wall for the cameras
>now touch it, you're doing good
>mmmmmm feel that wall energy flow through you
>I hate visiting this shithole