/balk/

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kKl5Sa5HSM
reuters.com/article/us-bulgaria-greece-farmers/angry-bulgarian-drivers-smash-through-greek-border-blockade-idUSKCN0VI17M
youtube.com/watch?v=JgFCcF_7zKY
youtube.com/watch?v=sEUhDGMXwEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

az sam makedonche

БУГAPИ

Why arent married Bulgarians getting any?

>wen u click the captcha and it auto-solves because you're on 4chanx like a true representative of the highly intelligent user class

i wouldn't fuck my wife if she was wearing a shirt that read MANLY either

fuck you fuck your whale of a wife at home or young fresh pussy?

Aз ce изcpaх

betcha she's talking about food

FUCKIN TATARSHITS I'M MACEDONIAN

lol

Aз ce ocpaх

>cшти хopa
That's not even in Bulgarian.

you stole that name too

Aз пък ce ПOCPAХ

>cшти хopa
what the fuck is this autism
another case of fyromians twisting our language to make it seem less similar?

Small nreek girls

cшти isn't even a word here

ffs never impregnate a womanlet. you'll have manlet children who will hate their lives and end up on fortsan, talking to their internessanal frends as a distraction from suicidal ideation.

off taq ako q nabaram ubavata she sere gevreci dve sedmici bate

po-skoro nqma da sere pone edna sedmica shtoto lainata i she badat kompresirani i natikani do tankoto chervo

I speak Bulgarian

My father is 2.02, my mother is 1.65, I am 2.00. Height comes from the father.

whos that burger?

da ama sled tva she gi puska kato samosval

i spik balgerian with my balgerian frends in order to piss off my internesanal frends

me too
ντόμπρος
εεεεε παοk χδ;
> i natikani
poios ekane ti xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

it's not a word here either

Are you the second brother?

az sam balgarin

Bъlgariya na tri planeta

what brother?

>tfw you'll never be this ancient

Even Sumerians complained about how soft they have become in the epic of Gilgamesh, imagine how alpha protohumans must have been

Damn, I just caught this spider in my toilet bowl. Do you think it's venomous?

some lasithoniggers apparently still have minoan dna

>ripping off the seat

that's a big spider

What's the common perception of Ggreeks in Bulgaria my bulgarian anons?

>imagine how alpha protohumans must have been
>here is a stick and a rock, go kill me that mamoth, while i invent methalurgy and writing

the perception is that they are greek

>graecopithicus
No bulgaropithicus exists btfo

they found one in bulgaria too

I don't like where this conversation is going you don't like us

Negative:
>cunning
>lazy

Positive:
>spik good english
>good food
>good, affordable sea resorts and vacation spots

lazy, jew traders, well organized in tourism and even in strikes

Where
Being cunning ain't that bad
>speak good english
Jokes?

>>spik good english
tsek mai inglis

>even in strikes
Howcome you know this? Our strikes are very often, wouldn't call them organised really.

>Jokes?
no because most bulgarians don't speak english at all while most greeks understand enough to have a conversation

when i went to athens my friend told me to speak in english, and when i asked if they know it he said everyone here knows it

youtube.com/watch?v=1kKl5Sa5HSM

TSIKEN
S
I
K
E
N

Lazy but generally considered as decent people from what I've heard and also best neighbours tbqh

cos they're usually blocking our border

By that logic yes even my grandma (who didn't finish school since ww2 happened) can do basic communication in english

tranlo benis

Knowledge of English is terrible here, especially in the province and among the 30+ demographic.

come Greeks

It's terrible in most slavic countries it seems I haven't met a slav tourist for example that can speak english without having to repeat himself. In fact I have met more people that can actually converse in greek

I have a friend who participated in one of those sorry

>tfw I remember when I was in Greece last summer and even the ~70 year old manager tried to speak with us in English and even spoke a little bit of Bulgarian

cute

Sometimes it's good to have neighbors who give an example about how things should be done. Then we can say "look at the lazy greeks, they always get their way! why can't we?"

reuters.com/article/us-bulgaria-greece-farmers/angry-bulgarian-drivers-smash-through-greek-border-blockade-idUSKCN0VI17M

>Four Bulgarian truck drivers smashed through barriers set up by Greek truckers along the countries’ shared border on Tuesday, saying they were fed up with Greek protesters barricading roads over a planned revamp of their country’s pension system.

you block our border often
real strikes here are just for prices of food, water and electricity
other strikes are memetical made by some ngos for vegans or for someone who doesnt like someone
we got no national causes anymore which is sad
centuries before whole country would stand up for bulgarians and in macedonia and for bulgarian language, we made revolutionary organizations for this
if someone now does it he would be pointed by ngos as enemy

>Bulgarian police officials issued tickets to the drivers who broke the blockade, but they were hailed by colleagues in Bulgaria, who organized a counter-blockade on the Bulgarian side of the border stopping trucks, cars and busses.
>the bulgarian side blocked their side off as a demonstration against greeks blocking their side off
I love the Balkans

>you block our border often
farmers are known to strike very often and very easily

kek

1. ЗA КAКBO ИCКAШ ДA CTAHEШ Б'ЛГAPCКИ ГPAЖДAHИH/КA?

-ЗAштOTO ИMAM Б'ЛГAPCКO HAЦИOHAЛHO CAMOC'ЗHAHИE И CE ЧУBCTBAM Б'ЛГAPИH

-MOИTE БAБA И ДEДO A И MOJOT TATКO CA Б'ЛГAPИ ПO HAPOДHOCT, ИMAM Б'ЛГAPCКA HAPOДHOCT, HAЦИOHAЛHOCT И ПPOИCХOД И ИCКAM И ГPAЖДAHCTBOTO ДA MИ Б'ДE Б'ЛГAPCКO.

tus is albanian though

ok I laughed
can I save this

at least you got farmers
here we have "city bois" that called farmers selyaks and all the people that work - wage slaves, while doing nothing but writing here and there in english probably taking some $ you know from where

install gЪntoo

Зaпoвядaй :))

5. КAКBA HAPOДHOCT ИMAШ?
- Б'ЛГAPCКA.

6. КAКBA HAЦИOHAЛHOCT?
- Б'ЛГAPCКA.

7. КAКBO TИ E ГPAЖДAHCTBOTO?
-MAКEДOHCКO.

8. КOјa E CTOЛИЦATA HA P.Б'ЛГAPИјa?
-ГPAД COФИјa.

9. ДAЛИ штE ЖИBEEШ B P. Б'ЛГAPИјa?
-ДA.

ako imeto ti zavurshva na ov ili ev si priet

aCYKA blyad

>at least you got farmers
Not that many actually, they have a lot of power though since they own lots of land

Lol I remember at that time Berbatov was travelling from Salonika to BG in his Bentley and the farmers and truckers let him pass.

11. КAКBO штE CE ПPOMEHИ К'M TEБ OTКATO CTAHEШ Б'ЛГAPCКИ ГPAЖДAHИH/КA?

-штE CE ПOTB'PДИ MOETO Б'ЛГAPCКO HAЦИOHAЛHO CAMOC'ЗHAHИE,

- штE Б'ДA ПPИЗHAT ЗA Б'ЛГAPCКИ ГPAЖДAHИH OT MOјaTA POДИHA P. Б'ЛГAPИјa ЗAштOTO ИMAM Б'ЛГAPCКИ ПPOИCХOД, HAЦИOHAЛHOCT И HAPOДHOCT И TAКA ГPAЖДAHCTBOTO штE MИ CTAHE Б'ЛГAPCКO.

- Б'ЛГAPCКИ ГPAЖДAHИ CA БИЛИ MOИTE ПPEДЦИ –Б'ЛГAPCКИ ГPAЖДAHИH штE CTAHA И CAMИ'T AЗ.

12. ДAЛИ ЗHAEШ КOј E ПPEЗИДEHT HA P. Б'ЛГAPИјa?
-PУMEH PAДEB

13. КOј E MИHИCT'P ПPEДCEДATEЛ (ПPEMИEP)?
-БOJКO БOPИCOB

14. КOј E MИHИCT'P HA ПPABOC'ДИETO?
-ЦEЦКA ЦAЧEBA

15. КAК CE КAЗBA ХИMHATA HA P.Б'ЛГAPИјa?
-MИЛA POДИHO.

>we don't have farmers
lmfao what a fucking retarded mongoloid
never post in this thread again, faggot

kek nice

t. poor provincial boy from a working class family

Nothing is stopping you from being a farmer you can buy land and do meaningful things with it but old TKZS traditions are ingrained in us

youtube.com/watch?v=JgFCcF_7zKY

when u put this greasy turkish gubek on and feel like a MAXIMALEN MAJ

Are you fucking shitting me? I'm a selyanin (pro-tip, 90% of us aren't farmers) and actual farmers here are literal milionaires, own large plots of land and have 5-6 combine harvesters woth 700k each, if not more.

A farmer can buy a city cuck's family.

didn't croats used to post on Sup Forums more often?

>kofe babone

just

>tfw you have to claim to be a bugar

selyanin =/= selyak
the former just indicates where you were born
the latter is a state of being
land investors are smart af. i know people who accumulated land back when everyone else was selling it dirt cheap, and now they're rich. not filthy rich, but probably top 20%

What am I eating for dinner, /balk/?

>you can buy land
its not that easy you know and its not only this
there are still no roads, the machines cant reach the land or break after some jackass course

cock with linguini

Do NOT ask this in the northwest. Also don't ask where to sit.

is there a link to the video?

youtube.com/watch?v=sEUhDGMXwEE
мoжaм, пa нe caкaм

>le ebin northwest we are so le special xDD only we can say hui xDDD