I don't quite understand what kind of beef Sup Forums has with R&M. Imo it isn't a bad show...

I don't quite understand what kind of beef Sup Forums has with R&M. Imo it isn't a bad show. I don't like how so many people and critics are kissing it's ass, is that the reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vpejckQgpeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But Sup Forums loves Rick and Morty.

Popular things are bad.

Show is fine. Not the revolutionary masterpiece some make out, but every episode has made me laugh.

I think its a good show but it's overrated. I also don't like the fanbase

I like the show, but it isn't perfect.
Some of the more dramtic scenes in the show does feel forced.

Because my normy friends like it, reee and all that jazz.

I just don't understand how people can't enjoy a piece of media in itself.

OP here

What fanbase?

It's a good show, but the comedy itself is too hit and miss and it panders to pseudointellectuals too often.

Normies endlessly repeat the same few lines which kinda spoils them and it makes me think about normies enjoying themselves when I watch it.

wubalubadubdub xDDDD

OP here again, I just found out it has a 100% on rotten tomatoes and a 9.3 on IMdB. Wtf?

Harmon is a cuck who thinks that the wage gap is that women are literally being paid less for doing the same jobs.

Stop trying so hard to make a thread go. Sup Forums would gladly lick Rick's chapped wrinkly old grey balls.

It's the "popular show" trope circlejerk thing that always happens with certain cartoons. If it was more widely accepted that this show isn't the saving grace of adult comedy maybe Sup Forums would discuss it more often. Because, this is still Sup Forums.

Is Harmon's only job keeping Roiland on a Leash?

youtube.com/watch?v=vpejckQgpeg

So... is this short good or bad?

You want to be spoonfed or something?

Ask Reddit.

Once Reddit started liking it, the show became shit to us. Plain and simple.

The Rick and Morty fanbase. Duh.

Sup Forums used to love it, but it got too popular so now people can't like it anymore.

RnM is one of them shows Sup Forums only talks about when its airing
Like how there is going to be shit loads of bojack posts in 2 days

There are people who unironically get their opinions from this show, like Reddit. But I don't get the feeling that the show is actively pandering to Reddit like Steven Universe panders to Tumblr or MLP panders to nostalgic rejects in their 30s.