I apologize to all the non Americans that post here. We do not all support Trump...

I apologize to all the non Americans that post here. We do not all support Trump. This place is just a one sided echo chamber. Most of us have common sense to see how much a disaster Drumpf is.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Delete ur lyfe faggot

So you vote for a woman who shits herself?

you have to go back.....

We already know this. Half the """shills""" are American flags anyway.

woooooo

thank you for correcting the record

what the hell
I am even a sandnigger and support him

It's very likely that Op is an illegal immigrant who is writing this from a university computer and will get to cast a vote for Hillary.

Everyone already knows people like you exist, and that's why we want Trump to be the President. Go back to your shithole or show some respect to the country you're leeching off of.

Thank you for Correcting the Record for me.

give me a cool one

i pick the fire one fufuf piupiu fssfsfsfsfsf sbaambambam

Where did this 'Drumpf' meme come from anyway? It's like a Down's child tried to come up with an insult.

h-hi ctr-kun

>Drumpf
Go away Shillbot

Sorry Ameribros if Hillary wins I'm coming over to your country. But as soon as I get citizenship I'll vote Republican or independent libertarian if that ever becomes a reality.

I don't support Trump or Hillary, but I live in Indiana so it doesn't matter anyway..

You are a shame of your nation

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

Which of these people are you?

Rolling in the deep

>non Americans
Build the wall mofo.
Trump for president of the world.

Thank you. Now you must go back.

Give me a good one this time!

John Oliver

Even if he´s a disaster, I still hope he wins. Anything, literally ANYTHING that can lighten the burden of the cancer that is Political correctness would be welcome. Might be egoistical to think that anything could save whats left of my country, but still.

Oh the irony

>choose any wizard you want
Nice. I choose... Jew!

>Drumpf
>Not obvious upset Bernout
Kek

I'm glad to see there's at least one sane american here. For all the talk about Trump, the fact is he's a racist bigot and islamophobe. I hope Hillary wins so that americans can have a modern and powerful leader instead of an insecure and bancrupt con-man.

I support Trump

Why cant i see flags?

Thank you for Correcting the Record!™ (2015-2016)

>thinking any relevant nation (ie non Western) wants Clinton
>not seeing the writing on the walls
>actually contributing to the Western collapse

The game is changing. We can either appear strong, so when we pick teams someone wants us, or we can prove suspicions right and appear weak with Clinton. With her we get picked last, after the autistic asthmatic and obese goth.

We can't afford to not be picked, user. This is a dangerous game.

Non-Americans are terrified at the idea of Hillary winning.

On international politics Trump is a win-win for everybody.

I want Trump to win

You should more apologize for voting hillary...

Do you realize how much of a cuck you sound like?

I seriously cannot believe what has happened to this place these past few months.

We can't have serious political discussion anymore because Hill shills flood every Trump thread. That's not the worst part though. For some reason nu pol cucks don't support Trump and instead join the shills and trolls. These liberal cucks can't handle the fact that there are people who disagree with their stupid opinions and are always in the need of a hugbox echo chamber, which pol isn't.

Well, at least it wasn't until now. These cucks have completely taken over this board and there's no point in visiting it any longer. I suggest that true pol users migrate to r/theDonald for Trump related discussion, free of liberal cuck opinions, free of (((((Our Greatest Ally))))) hating newfags, free of Trump haters. I remember when we could openly discuss anything on pol without shills and trolls. Truly a bastion of free speech. However, now these leftist cucks have come and are trying to limit our free speech. Pol has become an anti (((((trump))))) sub full of shills and slide threads.. I just can't handle the anti (((((trump))))) rhetoric any more. See you guys on r/theDonald!

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

#brits4trump niqqa

Stay here, traitor.
Ignore shills if it is too obvious.