Omar Mateen's father has pro-Taliban views, former CIA asset

We finished or we done?

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/06/13/seddique_mir_mateen_omar_mateen_s_father_has_very_odd_political_views.html

old

Trump shills getting desperate with their new conspiracy theories

So fucking what. This faggot is showing his face at Hillary rallies. Details about him are relevant. The Devils in the details, and most people probably missed a lot about Mateens father during the weeks following the event.

CTR getting so lazy they only write a sentence. Absolutely pathetic. 0.05 shekels have been deposited to your account.

Bumping thread. CTR/bandwagon copycat faggots please leave

Australia, for once you and I are on the same page.

Ctr chucks are on full force today, I'm sure they'll slide this

>former CIA asset
>former
>CIA
>asset
>former

You mean like how he's racist and the tax returns and shit?

Thanks for correcting the caca.

I fucking like how Slate words it. If Donald Trump pulled this shit, then the article would be blatant as fuck. "The Trump Supporter, Omar Mateen, is Pro-Taliban.

>conspiracy theories
>theories

Beyond the fact that pro-Hillary retards don't know what the word "theory" means, I must say that this has gone beyond your definition of theory.

Here's the actual definition for future reference, cunts:

>a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.

Dumping thread full of anti-Hillary propaganda. It's not too late to switch sides, Democrats. Hillary will be in prison soon and your party will become more of a joke than it already is.

Why can't liberals understand critical thinking? Is common sense less common than I previously believed?

>MFW the CIA seems to be sabotaging Hillary Clinton...

Nope, no bias at all!

Yes this is real, I took this screenshot myself and hundreds of other anons will verify.

This. CIA is blood in blood out

Any examples/strange happenings? I haven't thought about this before.

What if decent people within the government are trying to stop her as well? It seems the FBI is in her pocket, but I don't know if other agencies can be swayed so easily.

I reckon this could be bait to get Trump to react against another Muslim

CTR trying to slide these threads...

bump