ITT: We remember the good times

Memorial thread, here is the first pic

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/08/why_some_republican_women_are_voting_for_hillary_clinton.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections,_2000
youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54
youtube.com/watch?v=GW1uHqPkG8c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What went wrong? Why would Trump lose 20 points after the disastrous DNC?

rolling and saging

>disastrous
trump got cucked by a muslim on national television

Your rights end where my feelings begin and my feelings are telling me we need to help poor muslims enter this country. Just don't put them in any of the neighborhoods that I own property in. I'm so tolerant :>)

Seeing how many more dems backed Hillary than reps for Trump was really telling. It appears that insulting the military family was the straw that broke the camel's back

Trump has the second number of supporters what you are seeing is the 20% of the population that are independents breaking hard for Hillary.
Trump really does have a ceiling of support. There aren't enough white guys to win this election. Any party from here on out will have to be multicultural.
This is the election where it becomes plain white men are just another demographic in a broad society

This. The USA came to a point where a party that is in favour of whites, will lose the election.

This is a fucking catastrophe to be quite honest family

never trust republicans with money

Nixon did this. He took the south by making the GOP appeal to white people. It was a great plan but white birth rates and the influx of Hispanics diluted the white vote.

RIP in peace America.

I'll be in the woods

Trump showed how worthless the white male vote is. They will vote republican no matter what, they can't win an election alone, they are powerless.
Trump destroyed white America by showing how weak we are.

It has to be fucking bullshit because no one would fucking just switch like that in less than a week. Its fucking obvious as fuck

And so ends the U.S.

funny because thats on congress not the pres. and guess what party was in control of congress during those debt periods?

>how many more dems
half the fucking dems left when they screwed Bernie over what the hell are you talking about

No, idependents are that retarded

That sign is rotting away on some rubbish tip somewhere

the educated white vote is what matters now

>watching the (((news)))
>believing (((polls)))
Top goy.

You mean the one that received over $300,000 from the Clinton Foundation after his speech?

Not even that matters. What is that 8% of the total pop? Hillary Clinton will probably be the last white person the dems ever run for president, Gerorge Bush will be the last white male to ever be president.

this. they are trying so hard to make it seem close. All you have to do to see who's really winning is compare the likes of their recent posts on kikebook

HillDog is winning GOP wimmins.
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/08/why_some_republican_women_are_voting_for_hillary_clinton.html

Clinton left Bush and a GOP Congress a $230 BILLION SURPLUS. What happened to it?

A republican congress left a bushes democratic congress with 250 billion

A republican congress left a surplus to a democrat congress

>a bushes democratic congress

Yep you're legitimately retarded. Bush had a GOP Congress. See what a fucking retard you are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections,_2000

capped

Fucking right wing retards man. Everytime.

Right wing retards. No wonder Trump is losing.

You know nothing about your own country. Sad and pathetic.

I WIN AGAIN RETARDS

A 10 seat house lead is nothing, and the Democrats had half the senate. It's a matter of fact at this time the republican lost alot of power in congress. Most congressional democrats supported the Iraqi invasion the first time anyway. So once you are a buttblasted moron

Well you are objectively wrong. Democrats became speaker of senate and Republicans lost alot of the power they had in clintions days, both are objective facts

>Most congressional democrats supported the Iraqi invasion the first time anyway.
AHAHAHAHHA GET A LOAD OF THIS MORON

YOU'RE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO KNOW BUSH HAD A GOP CONGRESS. YOU'RE LITERALLY BRAIN DEAD

>had a republican congress
>muh 9 seat house lead
Literal retard

>Democrats became speaker of senate

Do you mean President of the Senate? That was DICK CHENEY you RETARD.

>inb4 pro temp

This fucking retard man. These are the autists Trump has supporting him

Trump supporters will come out in full force when the vote actually counts.

So you admit Bush had a GOP Congress.

Which is exactly what I said.

Are you really calling anyone else autistic you moronic cuck?
You will litterally spend hours repeating yourself everyday

>senate majority leader

youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54

>The good times

9/11. If you thought both Democrats and Republicans weren't in favor of destroying the muzzies then you are a fool.

>>senate majority leader

WAS A REPUBLICAN ONCE BUSH TOOK OFFICE.

YOU RETARDS GOT BTFO AND NOW YOU'RE JUST DOUBLING DOWN ON YOUR STUPIDITY.

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO BREAKS A 50-50 TIE IN THE SENATE.

AHAH THIS IS CAPPED. YOU FUCKING RETARDS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOUR OWN COUNTRY

STOP REPLYING TO THE FUCKING AUTISTIC TROLLING CANADIAN JUST AGREE WITH HIM AND MOVE THE FUCK ON
>STOP REPLYING TO THE FUCKING AUTISTIC TROLLING CANADIAN JUST AGREE WITH HIM AND MOVE THE FUCK ON
STOP REPLYING TO THE FUCKING AUTISTIC TROLLING CANADIAN JUST AGREE WITH HIM AND MOVE THE FUCK ON
>STOP REPLYING TO THE FUCKING AUTISTIC TROLLING CANADIAN JUST AGREE WITH HIM AND MOVE
>STOP REPLYING TO THE FUCKING AUTISTIC TROLLING CANADIAN JUST AGREE WITH HIM AND MOVE

>Republican national security

I FUCKING DESTROYED THESE MORONS

yeah, don't kid yourself that more than 2% polled people will vote Trump despite saying they'll vote Clinton

LMAO

>autism jpg

No, liberals just used the military the same way conservatives did whenever they questioned the war in Iraq.

They've realized you can throw the corpses of dead soldiers around rhetorically to shut people up and the military/veterans are fine with it as long as your sucking up to them and making them sacrosanct.

Sure we have an endless war but at least gays can join the military to normalize homosexuality, women can be put into combat roles to help gender equality, and Muslims can join to show they're true Americans.

The military being politicized is the main problem but everyone found it too tempting to harness it for their own petty selfish domestic political agendas. If this works and Trump isn't elected, the military was just used to gain the presidency.

And nobody has yet realized or pointed out how fucking stupid it is to let the military have that sort of power.

ya now you're making my point. Bush had a GOP Congress. You dropped out of high school didn't you. Admit it.

Why don't you know anything about your own country? Is there any question left as to why I call you RIGHT WING RETARDS

>bush had a democrat majority senate
>Obama has a majority republican congress powering the economy

I ALMOST feel sorry for Trump. Look at the morons he has supporting him.

>democrat majority senate

This. Build Wall was a funny meme and all but it's gonna give us a Clonton presidency.

>>bush had a democrat majority senate

Bush had a GOP Congress from 2001-2007. You are mentally ill.
You don't even know how American politics works.

Why don't you read your own screenshot.

This is fucking embarrassing. I have you capped.

Actually Bush had a GOP Senate from 2001-2007. You're just a right wing retard.

You literally don't have the first fucking clue about your own country. It's sad.

>a democrat majority senate
>I have you capped
Being autistic isn't going to change that fact that when he came into power the Democrats had the senate

>a democrat majority senate

Bush had a GOP Senate from 2001-2007.

True or false?

You should be fucking embarrassed. You don't even know how your own country works.

I'm going to use this against you everytime.

People like you are why there are eugenicists out there.

Cry more autist

>until January 20th, 2001.. which is when Bush took office.

Yep you should be culled. There is no hope for you.

You got fucking destroyed by me and this is all capped. I hope you're happy

THE SAMPLES ARE STACKED

HES ACTUALLY IN THE LEAD

HE DINDU NUFFIN

ALL THESE REPUBLICANS AND INTELLIGENCE AGENCY PEOPLE ARE JUST DNC SHILLS IN THE POCKET OF SAUL ALINSKY

It's even funnier that you are writing these rage file names. I never noticed them before. Your mental derangement is truly amusing

The dot com bubble popped.

THIS RETARD THINKS BUSH WAS PRESIDENT WHEN AL GORE WAS VICE PRESIDENT

THAT IS HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU ARE.

HOW MANY CHROMOSOMES ARE YOU MISSING?

Imao

Bush had a GOP Senate from 2001-2007. What do you think you're disproving? All you're proving is your own autism and the fact that I know more about your country than you do.

Read the rest of the article. Senate is not a 1 year term you moron

It's sad man. the fact that there are people as stupid as you on this planet honestly is just sad.

I just feel sorry for you. You deserve to be obliterated.

>majority with Vice President Al Gore's vote...

This retard thinks Al Gore was Bush's vice president.

You can't make this shit up.

Honestly the fact you think anyone needs your pity is amusing. You autistically repeat yourself in a imageboard all day. There is litterally no way you can have anything beyond a part time job let alone a social life

WHEN BUSH TOOK OFFICE, WHICH PARTY CONTROLLED THE SENATE?

PROTIP: YOU DON'T KNOW BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD.

>HURR HOW COULD THIS POSSIBLY HAPPEN

Look at this
youtube.com/watch?v=GW1uHqPkG8c
This is the dumbest, most tone-deaf response to the speech of the muslim father. If it wasn't for this absolutely baffling response, people would care a lot less about the speech.

Keep raging cucky.
Spend the next few hours caps locking "RIGHT WING RETARDS" until your mom comes home and it's time for tendies

Actually this is brand new conversation. I've never met someone so autistic who thought that Al Gore was Bush's VP. This is a new level of autism. You're a special kind of retard.

>proves my point.

WHEN BUSH TOOK OFFICE, WHICH PARTY CONTROLLED THE SENATE?

PROTIP: YOU DON'T KNOW BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD.

You just admitted you're a retard. I can't wait till Hillary obliterates you retards.

You've earned it.

The day of the rope is coming for conservatives. We won't kill you. We will make you read books.

Have a good day. Thanks for the caps.

The point i was making was that congress was in pretty much stalemate till 2002, but honestly you are just too mentally ill to even have a conversation with. I could keep posting the same image over and over again and I am 100% certain you would keep replying till the thread is pruned, it was amusing for a few minutes but now I am just picturing you and imaging what you smell like.

trudeau spends all his time posting on Sup Forums instead of handling his own country

not surprising tb᠎h

>The point i was making was that congress was in pretty much stalemate till 2002

LOL that wasn't your point. You said it was democratic majority which it wasn't.

You're too retarded to know who breaks a tie in the senate, that's all.

You're a fucking retard.

That's all it is.

Bush had a GOP CONGRESS from 2001-2007.

You said

>A republican congress left a bushes democratic congress with 250 billion

Do you know why you said this? Because you're an unemployed, uneducated, unskilled, right wing retard.

You will never improve your life. You're just too stupid.

Have a nice day.

This.

If he honestly believed you to be stupid, he wouldn't stick around--arguing with a pig makes you look stupid.

That he stayed to project autism onto you is very telling.

And he smells awful.

right-wing retards.

>unemployed and will never improve life
>this coming from the guy who spends atleast 8 hours a day typing caps lock paragraphs of people he calls retards
What else does your day consist of? I find the mental state of autistic posters like you and the fabled weenie poster fascinating

the autistic leafposter is hilarious

he'll give (you)s to almost anyone

/thread

Lol he literally can't stop himself.

I get the feeling this guy was bullied by chads that are now voting for Trump.

>Talking about getting yous as some kind of accomplishment

You are no better than him.

What do you mean if I believed? He proved he's a right wing retard.

You morons are so fucking clueless about your own country, I know more about it than you.

And then you wonder who you're losing in epic fashion.

Sorry right wing retards. You retards aren't going to inherit anything except your NEETbux.

>chads that are now voting for Trump.

How can we put an end to the eternal Leaf?

What does your life consist of besides caps locking "RIGHT WING RETARDS" in the 14 hours you are not posting on here?

Struck a nerve

I wonder how much money that genghis guy got paid to utterly disembowel trump on live national television, if any

Anyone got any figures and proper facts to back it up with?

If only elections were decided on twitter and facebook.

brexit was a massive failure, cant really take any else you post seriously other than "hurrr durrr i got you"

He and 1 or 2 other autistic fucks just spam liberal caricature stuff all day on threads. I bet he isn't even Canadian just some autistic fuck pushing le ebin fucking leaf may may. There is a thread on qa to try to get him banned go there and complain.