USA to be taken over by islam

Here's a renowned muslim scholar and religious leader talking about what will happen to the USA once it is conquered by islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=BV6RLVclynY

>if the americans are Christians or Jews we give them 3 options

>convert to islam

>don't convert, but pay the tax (second class citizen)

>if you don't pay the tax we kill you

>if the americans are of any other religion or atheists there is only one option

>convert or die

How does this make you feel Ameribros? Will you pay the tax? Convert? Fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gOKwwOR0GXY
youtube.com/watch?v=zExDTqbhHHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Once it's conquered I'll be fucking dead.

look bulgariabro, you know what im really gonna do? im going to go on a cruise to the pacific, then when i see an island ill swim to it, and live the rest of my life there.

Who's up for a Crusade? Not just Catholics this time, but all Christians, except we finish off the Muslim scourge this time

Athiest will have to save America's ass AGAIN! Duke Nukem style.

>implying I'm going to sit and "wait" for them to "conquer" me, and not kill them en masse.

>implying we don't treat our muslims as 2nd class citizens already

Even the Democrats who try to coddle them actually pass laws that limit the freedoms and rights of Muslims.

>BAN PEOPLE ON THE NO FLY LIST FROM BUYING GUNS

Yeah so any Muslim who's "innocent" but on the no-fly list can't defend themselves under the 2nd amendment.

If salafists can't even conquer the middle east properly, they aint gonna do shit here.

faggot ass nigger not fighting for his country. gtfo already you piece of garbage we don't need you

Now that I think about it, we should tax muslims, they run up our security bills.

Depends, If I choose the tax option, do I get fairly represented?

They should be more worried what will happen when the US invades their homeland

Except we'll only give them two options

Freedom or death

No.

When you see a muslim walking down the street you have to stop and give him the way until he has passed you.

You will have to dress in a certain way, so to be easily distinguished by the true people (aka the muslim shits).

Your Churches or temples of worship have to be lower than mosques and not make any noises.

Your testimony is worth nothing in court.

Any muslim that rapes, beats or robs you will get a joke sentence like supervising some public works.

I can cite you a lot more, all of those are from history and happened on the Balkans when we had the slavery.

To be fair there's lots of people with guns, its not like a Muslim conquest of America will not be easy. A gun behind every blade of grass as the Japs say.

It's called Sharia Law and it is every Muslim's duty to establish it as the law of the land, throughout the world

We can't give up, we've gone too far to do that. We must keep fighting. This isn't just about the country anymore. This is about the fate of the World. Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous Cities have fallen or may fall into the grip of Islam and Sharia Law we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on Sup Forums and Tumblr, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our rights, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; and through it all, we shall never surrender.

They got it through their low IQ skulls that they cannot conquer us by force a long time ago.

Imams preach out breeding the infidels now. What happens when muslims in the US are 5 million? 20? 100? That's their goal.

Trump better ban immigration or it will grow exponentially.

They're gonna have to compete with the spics who have been trying to outbreed us since the 20s

I think most spics hate Muslims I'm not sure though I don't tend to see too many of them in my 99% white town (we have 1 black guy, he's an old man that manages the post office)

To be honest once there are 100 million Muslims in the USA its a lost cause by then, you're probably best off getting out of there before countries close their borders, I'm going to Poland if that ever happens, the chances of something like this happening in any eastern european country are very low. Would I fight? Yes, but from another country.

I will sooner shoot those sand niggers and go down fighting than live like a slave to those faggots.

Yeah south americans are catholic as fuck, it will be the last continent conquered by islam.

We hate them, because we have experienced them. What happens when western Europe falls tho? All the weapons and advanced equipment in France and the UK?

The Balkans and central Europe will fall eventually. Don't get me wrong, we will die to the last and make it a hell for them (much impalement incoming), but they will have nukes my man, we can't compete with that.

It really does look like time for another crusade.
Take Mecca, "Jizz on the rock, get £/$5"
Don't destroy it because if the Muslims retake mecca they will have to touch a jock that has been jizzed on by thousands.
When taking their cities use battleships to fire pigs heads instead of standard rounds.

Well, you're right, they will have advanced equipment, but then again we can just say "Go Fuck yourself we're making nukes, screw all the treaties." Most eastern European countries will probably start making nukes once they feel threatened, they'll likely buy nukes from Russia or just ask Russia for some help in terms of making Nuclear weapons, this is all dependent on whether or not we choose to create better relations with Russia of course. Russia isn't in deep danger of falling to Islam largely because Muslims are pretty much in the Caucasus and other containment areas. As long as russia doesn't fall to liberalism, If Islamic countries try to nuke the Eastern countries, then its Mutually assured destruction.

If Islam does manage to take over everything, then we shall rise and rise again, until lambs become dragons.

Inbreeds gonna take over eh?
Dont any of you faggots realize these are the kikes favorite useful idoit?

Lol...nigger do you realize how many combat vets and armed citizens are foaming at the mouth for a ground war here where we can slay muslim assholes at our leisure? I don't think the world yet realizes how fucking insane Americans can really be when threatened...or maybe they forgot? Say when, bitch.

To be fair, you're correct
That is some 100 year plan we're talking about

>we shall fight on Sup Forums and Tumblr
you're screwed

>convert
>harem of bitches
>woman are beneath you
>clear minded because no booze or drugs
>enjoy life

Sounds comfy af desu senpai

Nukes are useless against this kind of threat. They live among us and we invite them in.

>be allah's bitch for eternity
>drop to the floor and push your ass up five times a day announcing your servitude

k

Well this is moreso once the western countries are basically ruled by Sharia and there's lots of muslims. Basicallyt its down to "You attack us and we'll wipe you off the face of the earth.

When do we start signing up for the Crusade?

>Lower your IQ to 70-80
>Become a brown manlet in two generations because of Islam's race-mixing practice
>Transform your country into a shithole and get killed by suicide-bombing
>Be a traitor to your race
>Drink camel urine
>Eat flies wings

Most religions have you submitting to their deity, friend, whether its sitting in church Sunday or praying five times a day

SKAL!

>if the americans are of any other religion or atheists there is only one option
>convert or die
This is two options

Kinda different when one is voluntary and the other mandatory with the penalty of beheading behind it... :^)

I'm so ready, a war like that will save and unite America. Not to mention all the people I get to shoot

Mudshits are in for a rude awakening.

Dont set dem white boys off...

>Disagreement on whether Christians are people of the Book or Polytheists
>Not people of the book

Literally what book then?
This is idiocy to the highest degree and beyond.

You don't. Sup Forums is all talk.

revealing your master plan always works out...

Muslim intellectuals bro, waddaya expect?

>kill the fucking muds

>if you don't pay the tax we kill you.

I don't think they understand we all have guns

They have a plan to out breed you. Like they do in western Europe at the moment.

Except we don't even have half the population Europe does of muslims, they aren't gonna out breed shit here

I hate to pull the whole current year thing, but how can anyone believe in something so goddamn stupid when there's no evidence for any of it? They literally believe that a pedophile warlord received God's final revelation from Gabriel while in a cave.

We had none at one point. How many you have, a couple million? They will multiply like rabbits.

I don't think you understand how big the US is and how many of us have guns. The only way they get their way is through violence, fucking isn't going to assure them victory

More than half of all muslims are illiterate in their own language. Let that sink in.

The only knowledge they receive in any form is from the imam in the mosques reciting the Quran. Even tho they can't read or write many know the Quran by heart.

We (as in Europe and North America) have become too secular and most people can't comprehend what it means to have religious belief and practice that govern every second of your life to the exclusion of anything else. Their religion tells them how to live, eat, shit (not kidding), how to beat their women, how to treat the infidels, etc.

I know senpai, I have lived in the US. The muzzies are talking long term, centuries even, makes no difference to them.

well I hate to be that guy but if it doesn't effect me I don't care, I hate the US anyway.

Fair enough, but even if you don't have kids you must have siblings with kinds.

Somewhere down the line they will suffer the yoke unless you care now.

youtube.com/watch?v=gOKwwOR0GXY
USA can't be concoured by muslims. You have too much weapons.

I read Houellbeq's Soumission. A muslim takeover doesn't sound that bad tbqh senpai.

Our time to put a stop to it was 4 years ago when we voted the nigger back into office again. We are getting a first hand dose of Obama's change. This is on my fellow Americans for being so fucking dumb, you make your bed you lay in it.

>they will multiply like rabbits

Good luck keeping up with the Psycho-killer Catholic Mexicans infesting everything south of Kentucky.

>Fight?

DEUS VULT

Seriously, Americans still aren't happy with Muslims after fifteen years. At least in the south, anyway. The second those goat fucking sand niggers stand up and tell us we have to worship muhammad instead of God is the second every red blooded American starts hunting.

>tfw latinos are our hope for salvation

Never would have thought desu.

I cannot wait to put them in the fucking ground either, it will be liberating after all the shit we've had to watch them do on youtube to prisoners. I'm down for some fucked up shit to be done back to them for the torture they put their prisoners through.

Storm drains from coast to coast will flow with the blood of progressives and sand niggers before Americans submit.

Reminds me how somehow my grandmother got it in her head that America was going to take in insane amounts of muslim refugees, and how they were going to make us let them live in our house with us. I had to reassure her that there's enough guns and bullets around that no, no they fucking aren't, and there's no way anyone would be dumb enough to try.

Man, it made me mad as fuck when they showed those first beheadings.. especially the first one, the soldiers was it? To know it's your countryman must have been infuriating.

You know, I was given a pass for a lot of shit while in the US for being a foreigner, so I used it indiscriminately to redpill co-workers and friends about muslims.... there is a certain glint in the eyes of every single american when I used the word submission regarding islam and the US. I give you that, it's in your genes to hate the idea. Just like Russians turn into supermen when someone threatens their "motherland", you become mad af when someone demands you submit.

Always reminded me of this scene youtube.com/watch?v=zExDTqbhHHc

I hope it's enough to save you.

>implying that blades of grass analogy is still relevant.

A lot of white men are cuck weaklings who dont understand why having a weapon is important.

this will happen in Europe first (I hope)

Then America will decide. I believe that the true Americans will not convert, not pay the tax, and fight Muslim lies.

>Be frog
>Already am a Brown Manlet
>Already shit
>Surrender your country
>Eat snails and horse meat