>>84704247

>be technically savvy
>work your way into an engineering or other position in google
>dreamjob.jpg
>27 year old cunt wearing problem glasses is making more money than you and is managing your department with no or minimal expertise
>Has a top tier parking spot where she parks here Prius with a Bernie Sanders bumper sticker
>Hear your manager is raped and murdered
>Manager is replaced with a competent male manager with technical expertise
>Production is up 500%

Other urls found in this thread:

popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>google
Thats what these faggots get for correcting the record

I'm really wondering if she enjoyed it though before she realized she was going to be wasted.jpg

Like, popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape

Women do orgasm during rape and often fantasize about their rapes and masturbate to it if they survive the encounter

she was killed in my hometown, maybe less than a mile from where i used to live. its the first homicide there in 30 years. pretty surreal for me.

the bend in the road that the police were searching, that's a low-visibility spot on a very wide road that people drive way too fast on. it's very exposed. i'm not sure how you could abduct someone there, or dump a body there, without being noticed, in the middle of the afternoon like that.

>independent women
>darqvarius and the gang

This is going to get better and better

>New England
>white

Sounds like a hit.

Princeton and surrounding towns are literally 98% white.

This was right down the street from me and it's horrifying.

A liberal probably took in a refugee.

I wonder how moot feels about this.

People wondered why I quit engineering, until they found out who was giving the marching orders.

Starting out is shitty because you will be paid less than your shitty managers with two dollar paper mill degrees.

The only bright side is that after 6 years my ceiling became way higher compared to theirs.

I really don't think you understand this area. It's in the middle of the woods and it's all white people in a quiet New England town. As the other dude said, there hasn't been a murder here for several decades.

Do you think he fucked her before he killed her? That's not how I'd do it. I'd kill the cunt first.

She was probably a cunt, not surprised she was culturally enriched.

NH here, Massachusetts a shit.

They can't complain, you just know it will be one of their shitskin pets.

Other news sources say she was raped. I mean she was found naked.

You do the math

Read the thread, it's overwhelmingly white area. It unfortunately was probably a white guy

>problem glasses
>working at google as a manager
>marketing degree
deserved to die tbqh fampai

>decades go by in an all white area without any homicide
>suspect is probably white
this doesn't match up my slightly tanned friend

they won't scream and struggle and show pain if they're dead though

yeah it is i moved to texas :^)

Well, yeah, of course if you're killing a cunt you'll fuck it. I'm just saying I'd kill it first then fuck it. It would be so much hotter dead.

haaaaaaa. how you like your gun politics now, faggot?

But it will while you're killing it. And if you kill it first you can lick at the wounds and put it in it's mouth without worrying about biting.

>no more polio
>but women can vote

The greater plagues are upon us.

Princeton is almost entirely white.

New England has massive segregation because unlike CA, we have affordable housing in our ghettos ON PURPOSE. We want poor people to buy the shitty areas so they don't move in to our nice neighborhoods.

They released a photo of the suspect...

Lads..

Nope, odds are one of their pet rapfugees. the jew "obama" administration has been dumping them into America by the hundreds of thousands, deliberately into pristine White areas.

either that or one of the section apes that he's been pushing into white neighborhoods

i hope a white community that gets a forced section ape housing project has a crime like this and burns the project down after nailing the doors and windows shut

>Women do orgasm during rape and often fantasize about their rapes
Only if the guy is good looking

I wonder if she got culturally enriched or just some white crack head

Shes hot.

R.I.P. hot chick

It was niggers obviously

That's an old picture. Here's the new one.

HOLY SHIT

Thats Moothammud Mahmoud Al-Tikriti, the Muslim Brotherhood Minister of Cuckoldry!!

That link goes nowhere, can someone find the current source?

>pls be cucks
>no, you can't go out alone, it's dangerous
>there are rappers and childbootylovers out there
>travel with two girls so they both get muslim'd
>yeah, BTW no guns allowed, you can't protect your self
>even if you manage to get one legally there is no stand your ground
>it's either spread 'em or go to jail
Fucking hate this leftist state

So many women get raped while jogging. I think women should be doing cycling.

The suspect has been announced, Simon Hyder, a Massachusetts resident and registered sex offender.

the one from ny was hotter and the way they described her murder too

>Police believe an attacker tore at the victim’s clothes during the killing, with the jogger suffering scratches on the lower part of her body and scrapes on both legs. Police sources said there was bruising to her buttocks and the backs of her upper thighs. There were signs of vaginal and anal trauma, the sources said. Her panties were pulled down below her buttocks, the sources said.

I'm from Massachusetts. We just had a girl get raped in Boston too by a refugee. They're settling in your area so don't be surprised if it does turn out to be Muhammad

>Worcester County
There's your problem, Worcester is a shithole.

Didn't she work for the Clinton Foundation at some point? That's what I read on breitbart.

>Was this an Allahu Akbar?

Nah, she worked at google.

So probably her """nice guy"""" or manlet stalker.

That guy looks as tall as a messcan.

You aren't that tall either, puny americunt.

I'm a 6' White male that grew up on the Texas spic border, it was not fun growing up in a sea of ugly shitskin umpa lumpas.

1. That's only an average, not true for everyone.
2. Don't get so mad, you manlet.

Picture or never happened.

The average European is not 6'1"

True.

look in the mirror, there you go, ugly shitskin umpa lumpa.

>tfw you weren't there to save her
>you will never be her hero and she will never be your qtpie

I bet they're getting laid more often than you are neckbeard

That never happens in real life.

IRL she would learn to associte rape with your face.

>this Mexican getting butthurt that the average male height in his country is 5'4
>Mexicans are shorter, fatter, and weaker than Asians.

Im 6'1" you shrimpy spic call your fucking family back to your dump ass country there are mexican "females" i see who come up to my waist.

Get used to it.

Your fedora and roller skates shoes dont count height, Billy.

Nice try tho.

so admit you messcans rape 90% of your umpa lumpas when they illegally cross the border. let it not be said that rape and no standards doesn't yield boasting rights of getting more action.

Rape is literally the only natural way of getting laid. Consent is a social construct. Women are biologically programmed to be forcefully penetrated and taken, are you dense?

The article didn't give details on her death, but they say she had burns in her hands and feet.
I don't think your average refugee rapist would do this. This was probably someone who knew her and was pissed off for some reason. Probably ex boyfriend or something.

He still thinks women enjoy his m'ladying ways despite the persistent proof of his virginity

I bequeath you all the ugly shitskin umpa lumpas you desire.

I thought feminists were the ones who call bronies pedos?

If it's White, male, heterosexual, they hate it.

>Brasilian rape expert

Not surprised

Ayyy papi pinche puta

Lol you wish faggot dont worry im mot fucking them i dont want a disease we'll be shipping them back to your 3rd world shithole to work in the local maquiladora with you

obviously protection is required, in case you catch a terminal disease

Shut up

Men are responsible for over %80 of violent crime.

Banning men would literally remove %80 of the worlds violent crime, and that doesn't take in to account wars, armies, and abusive corporations which are mostly men also.

it's wetbacks -- your people -- dragging down the height average.

Fuck off spic youll be going there too!

If there were no men, who would women blame for their problems?

No-uh, its actually poor little white boys.

More likely to be Tyrone than achmed

she had a communications degree

but 99% of scientific achievements too.

and besides, there's already things like women's only schools, trains, bathrooms, shelters etc.. to protect women from men, is that what you meant by banning?

i wonder too, if you parsed that crime by race, would it show white or asian males, for example, committing less crime than black females?

The NY one had a better body, but this one was a qt. Women need to understand that "female empowerment" doesn't do shit in actual situations like this. They should have had someone else with them.

Serial killer, serial rapist. Looks like another girl killed in similar fashion.

Could be a black obsessed with white girls or a white serial killer if she wasn't raped first.

They wouldn't have any problems left.

They would both owe their careers to Eminem. Eminem saved Dr. Dre's career and 50 Cent would've been a nobody without Eminem.

Cause whites never rape

>Russia vs German women
>Germany vs French women
>Protestant shits vs African slave niggresses

1) Does she have a "dark skinned" ex?
2) What's the percentage of blacks in the area?

White girls with dark skinned exes often end up like this on the news.

Black dudes who feel entitled to white women may lash out at them.

Gotta be vigilant. Can't be PC.

Lol u mad witeboi

Depends on the male, get rid of non Whites and America is safer than European countries.

oh look, a backwards savage barbaric criminal incest rapey child rapey, rapey, 3rd world peasant

cortez and his 100 soldiers thanks for the greta battle for your country

Holy fuck
My girlfriend gets hit on whenever she goes out alone by random guys

Really makes me think

damn it I wouldn't mind pulling down her jogging pants either

>set on fire

Jesus christ that sucks. Really should give rapists the death penalty, hopefully the catch the fucker.

Was she a Instagram whore?

>BUT MUH MANLETS ARE SMART

My ex had a stalker and would get hit on constantly too. She was tiny too.

It's weird how I could see how dangerous things are for her, but she still walks around in tight jeans and cleavage like it's nothing.

Perhaps the fleeting attention is worth the risk.

Get out spic you have to go back

u said wut u cheeky little cunt? ill slit ur throat m8 i swur on mi mum