Well RIP Robbie Ghost Rider, he's all but confirmed AoS S4 now

Well RIP Robbie Ghost Rider, he's all but confirmed AoS S4 now.
Get a load of that car

You can shove that car up your ass.

FUCK. THIS. SHIT.

A-at least this means he might get another 12 issue ongoing? With Felipe Smith on writing and art?

When is the AoS panel anyway?

at 3

Huh. I wonder if they'll bring Zabo back for S4 considering he was Robbie's main antagonist for his origin.

>Not Johnny Blaze

I don't know if I should be upset or happy...

Maybe we'll get a good comic out of it. What if somehow TV and Film made up

Happy. You get to survive till Netflix wave 2

I hate the spic in a car Ghostrider

Does Coulson still have the flying car? I guess I'm gonna watch for that race.

And maybe Dale Cooper is returning??

It means that Johnny, and hell probably Danny too, are likely reserved for either the movies or Netflix. Probably netflix.

AoS gets whatever no one else is ever going to use and never has any intention of using. Which basically means that this is both the only way Robbie would ever get a live-action adaptation and the only thing keeping Robbie from falling into limbo forever like Alejandra.

I mean fucking deathlok got dusted off and given a 10 issue series because he appeared in season 1.

Can SDCC just not exist anymore? I feel like they make awful media decisions just to get accolades and buzz at these mega cons.

>like Alejandra

what if it was but she had a muscle car?

>not getting movie characters

>Sif
>Maria Hill

Sitwell and Fury too.

There's a difference between getting supporting characters after the fact and getting them out the gate.

They'll get stuff like Sif, Hill, Sitwell and even Gideon Malick because the movies already established them. But something that AoS creates is unlikely to end up in the movies because the movies would want to be the ones to establish them first.

Although, since Netflix and AoS are both done by Marvel Television and Loeb, there's actually a really good chance that if Netflix were to make a Ghost Rider series, Robbie could show up there. He just wouldn't be the main character most likely.

Although now that I think about it, it's entirely possible that this is just a test-run to see how expensive Ghost Rider effects will end up being to see if a netflix series would be viable. Hmm...

They've already confirmed that a young latino man and his weelchair bound brother are going to be in AoS. At the time that got announced everyone figured it had to be Robbie.

This just confirms it.

Oh wow, think they'll be able to score the Galaga guy in Avengers soon?

>not understanding that these were ratings gimmicks that ultimately failed

God fucking dammit go fuck yourself Marvel. I like Robbie, but you dont waste ANY Ghost Rider on this shit show. I cant wait to see Daisy one up Robbie, I mean its not like people wanted a good Ghost Rider movie connected in the MCU.

>Can this thing I'm upset about not exist anymore because I'm easily rustled?

No.

>Robbie
>good Ghostrider

yeah kill yourself

Nice trips but I wasnt saying Robbie should have got the movie, Ketch should. But having a Rider on this show fucking kills any chance of a movie doesnt it? Also Robbie isnt that bad

Is that a Markiplier banner?

Felipe Smith just retweeted it when asked about it

Neat. I get another live action Ghost Rider, maybe for 3ish episodes in a good tv show, and this means he'll probably get another comic too

>But having a Rider on this show fucking kills any chance of a movie doesnt it?
There was already almost no chance of a movie. From everything we've heard, the movie side has no interest in the character which is why Marvel Television was able to call dibs.

Marvel Television wants to make a Ghost Rider Netflix series. Loeb has said as much, but also said that they aren't sure if they'll be able to because of the cost of cgi. Most likely, adding Robbie to AoS is a trail run to get the CGI right and see how viable doing a GR series would be. If it works out well, then GR here we come. If it doesn't, then they'll table to idea until later.

I suppose. A netflix series wouldnt be too bad, it just sucks that they start on THIS show.

I hope it works out. They got the chain down but I get how the flaming skull, flaming bike, and demons and other monsters would be an issue

What's wrong with the show?

>AoS stops being about Inhumans
Great
>starts getting into mystic with Dr Strange and Iron Fist coming
Even better!
>Robbie is the first to be sacrificed on the alter
Ahhhhh

Robbie shouldn't be too hard on the vfx budget. Outside of his transformations, most of which can be done off screen or only partially in-frame, all they need to do is flames and glowing eyes. The skull itself is already basically a helmet so that'll be a 95% practical effect if they know what they're doing

Well Robbie arguably is the easiest one to do given that his skull is more like a helmet and a flaming car is easier to animate.
I actually like the show for what it is, but everything is second fiddle to Daisy and the show is so disconnected from the rest of the MCU. Not to mention Ghost Rider material just works better for netflix given the darker tone and effects needed. Im afraid he'll be wasted like Deathlok, Absorbing Man, and Graviton

I wonder if bargain bin Gambit will join S.H.I.E.L.D. now that Hive is gone.

>implying they'll have any vfx budget left over for Ghost Rider after they waste it all on their stupid plane

Why is that bad? As of S3, AoS is the best cape show on TV. If S4 keeps up the same level of quality then this'll be great.

Didn't they kill him?

I guess that's probably why they went with Robbie. Remember that his flaming skull is actually a flaming helmet.

See

Last thing I remember is May knocking him out

Ah, yeah, that's a fair thing to worry about. I doubt Robbie will get much room to breath, which is a shame since his origin is actually REALLY good standalone. He'd have worked great for a mini-series.

>I mean fucking deathlok got dusted off and given a 10 issue series because he appeared in season 1.

I actually that run was pretty damn interesting, using bionic replacement limbs to turn an army vet into sleeper agent

We could've had a Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider Netflix series with Johnny Blaze as the mentor but noooo, he gets stuck in a dying show.

What's worse is that they going to make him a Inhuman just for a extra kick in the nuts.

The Inhumans story is done.

>dying show
>inhumans
ok bud

WHYYYY?;
They already have an edgy fire guy! Why the fuck would Robbie even get involved with SHIELD?! I mean i guess it makes sense narratively since then he could get care for his brother, but that undermines the point of his character. A Robbie that's not a street level vigilante is like a Punisher that regularly kills innocent civilians on accident! It also means he's going to be a fucking adult, ick.

Your legs must really be tired from all that jumping

>AoS
>Good
Pick one

>What's worse is that they going to make him a Inhuman just for a extra kick in the nuts.
I've been meaning to drop this show for a while now, this would be the last reason i needed

Good Robbie is a piece of shit, so it works he's going to be on that piece of shit show

So wait why do people suddenly hate Robbie now? To my knowledge he was one of the least offensive legacy characters Marvel cranked out

>What's worse is that they going to make him a Inhuman just for a extra kick in the nuts.
Unlikely. The Inhumans plotline is over. S4 is going to be about going into all the other weirder fringe stuff. LMDs, supernatural/magic shit, all that fun stuff.

I mean, HYDRA's done. The inhumans are done. Ward is done. Pretty much all of the shows antagonists have been taken care of at this point and Coulson isn't even going to be Director anymore.

it's just shitposting, he's fine

We don't know that he's going to be part of SHIELD. It's entirely possible that he'll be doing his thing and SHIELD will come in going "the fuck is all this then?"

In fact, I think it'd be more likely that they'd have Robbie come into contact with Daisy and have him be part of the whole "Quake on the run" subplot instead.

>LMDs
>Ward is finished
We Ultward now

He's great, but you'd have to actually read his comic to know that. Remember where you are. 2016 Sup Forums has almost no actual comic readers left. We're a dieing breed.

It's just the 5 same(and only) Johnny Blaze fans who got butthurt that he's a better character than Blaze
I'm pretty happy because it seems that they'll leave Ketch to the Netflix Series

LOLA vs Ghost Rider when???

Well the upside to this is Robbie might get another book

Why can't we be happy we get a live-action version of Robbie and the car?
I thought Kamala would happen first

Kamala cant happen until Captain Marvel is released and even then her powers are harder to animate.

well luther strode is finished so tradd moore is free

Nah, news outlets in general are to blame as well.

How was his uncle russain again?

Did the new Marvel NOW! thing already happen?

soon

>Coulson isn't even going to be Director anymore.
Really?

Those characters appeared in the movies first and most.

Robbie is appearing in AoS first and as his primary appearance, which means he will never get a movie or Netflix series.

It was good when Moore was the artist.

Dad was latino and mom was Russian I guess?

Art may have taken a nosedive, but the story was still ok

People who don't actually watch AoS are the people who bitch about AoS. I'm okay with him appearing in the show. I was hoping for him to be on The Avengers squad with Kamala Miles and Robbie and now have my fingers crossed for him to be a future member in Champions.

The stinger at the end of S3 had him in the field referring to someone else as the director.