What percentage of Mexicans are illegals?

Hypothetically, do you think anchor babies should be considered illegal?

> What percentage of Mexicans are illegals?

In America? 100%. In Mexico? I don't care.

>do you think anchor babies should be considered illegal?

Yes. Hopping the border to shit out a beaner should be illegal. The politicians who support / supported amnesty should be killed for treason as they have betrayed the very people they sought to govern.

How? Everyone knows Mexicans are psychically better workers than white trash Americans. Why cant they come here for a better life? Do you know how fucking hard it is to become a US citizen? You pretty much have to be in the US to become on.

ALL OF THEM

How far back should it go?

Say that their great great grandparents were illegals. Should someone be deported for having illegal "lineage"?

I obtained US citizenship while I was outside the US, what's so difficult about it, you lazy fucking spic?

There are only a couple of developed countries who do this and they were prior colonies. We don't need to count immigrant's children as citizens any longer.

There is no way in hell that you will be able to deport anchor babies, they would have to be grandfathered in after you change the law, but you retards really have to change that law.

>do you know how fucking hard it is...

Lots of things are difficult, your argument is purely an emotional one

I would say if you were born in the US, and have lived here for at minimum 14 years (same amount of time a president has to have lived in America), you could be considered a citizen.
It would be incredibly unfair to deport someone to a country that they might have no connection with, just because your dumbfuck parents were too lazy or dumb to go through the legal process.

So,

They are here illegally?

Obviously.

Even liberal canada stopped the Chinese from dumping anchor babies on their shore

I'm like 75% sure my girlfriend is an anchor baby and it rustles my jimmies. but that sweet sweet ass... good lord.

>How?

How what?

>Everyone knows Mexicans are psychically better workers than white trash Americans.

Ah yes, the hardworking Mexican meme. While it is true that some Mexicans do work more hours than the average American, the resources they consume in terms of social services far outweighs any of their input into the commons.

Also, if Mexicans are so fucking hardworking then why don't they work to make their own country great instead of leeching off of America.

>Why cant they come here for a better life?

I know that your kind looks at America as a gibsmedat dispensary but we do have limited resources that are best spent on white Americans.

>Do you know how fucking hard it is to become a US citizen?

Then you're not trying very hard, which is typical of your kind. On July 4th alone over 3,000 foreigners were granted citizenship.

I'm perfectly fine with using skin tone as the litmus test for citizenship.

>12 m illigal spics
>theyre all vatos coming 4 your burgers
How fucked is the US?

how are they here illegally? the law says if you're born on us soil, you're a citizen.

Not if trump will win. He is removing that.

In only about 50 years the ""Hispanic"" population went from around 3million to about 55million.

What happens in the next 50 years?

go ahead and start changing the co stitution. See how quick the libs will go for our first and second amendment

You do realize when the constitution was written right? You do realize that certain parts are more important than others right?

It's the 1st and 2nd for a reason, this is minor in comparison

if there was a constitutional amendment that made it so all non-whites would be deported from america i honestly don't care if the libs try to take muh guns.
As long as america stays white forever. that's all i want.

What part of that is changing the constitution? Establishing naturalization laws is an express written power of congress.
>Constitution is old so some parts dont matter
Exact same argument as liberals.

Too many angry racists just want to get rid of all the non-whites in America. Facts and logic don't count.

>the thread continued after this b8

get it together Sup Forums

>>Constitution is old so some parts dont matter
Hah not what I said, can you read?

I get it, you're an anchor baby who's upset. Doesn't mean you need to put words in my mouth

>physically better workers
Might as well say niggers are hard workers anyone can put in some good work but white people (some) are too smart to do the hard work dosent mean they cant do it but spics have been exploited for labor and wage abuse so the elites take advantage of that while not paying taxes,i bet the rich cameout with that myth that only illegals can work hard and the rest should be blue collar so they can get rich scamming on the poor and vulnerable.
When you think of white people you probably think of middle or high class the ones that dont work or dont do alot of physical activities those are lazy people with money but someone poor will be strong because they have to do everything they cant afford to pay someone to do their chores.

Everyone knows it's bait you moron.

>angry racists
I wonder how angry you would be if millions of mestizos came to your country, shat out babies, have your government grant them citizenship and forced you to pay for it all.

I hope you enjoy tacos, Tojo.

#Trump2016
You angry anchor baby spic back to mexico with you.

We just want what you have Japan.

Sure, Japan has its own set of problems but at least you could face them as a united people.

Why would you deny us that?

Yes, just as our forefathers intended

No, that's not what it says

And there's significant discrepancy about differing uses of jurisdiction

Why white? Some white people should be deported too. For example fat rednecks.

>Certain parts are more important than others
"Well we can limit the second amendment, its not as important as the first"
Same thought process jackass. If some parts are thought of as less important, they'll be followed less and eventually fade away.
And don't you dare call me a fucking anchor baby, I'm arguing that we should change the laws to kick them out, with reasonable exceptions.

>Same thought process jackass.

Same thought process, but not the same thing.

She is nasty desu senpai

For an American to say "as a united people" with the circus freaks that are your current presidential nominees being voted in, not by their merits, but by how much worse it'd be if their opponent won, is deluded at best.

The things you complain about don't fall on the shoulders of a Mexican, but those of your politicians and voters on the other side of the aisle. Your country denies itself that option.

>Some white people should be deported too

I would deport white liberals way before any of those "fat rednecks"

Have fun with your Koreans and Chinese. Real shame your people will be gone soon, really not that many Japanese. Whose responsibility is it to fix that?

Please, continue to lecture on something you know nothing about.

>do you think anchor babies should be considered illegal?

isn't that trump's whole platform?

-If one of the biological parents is a citizen, the child should be considered a citizen

-If both biological parents have been lawful residents for at least 5 years the child should become a citizen at majority, provided both parents maintain legal resident status and the child remains within the US 16 of the 18 years

-If one biological parent is a lawful resident for at least 5 years, the child should be allowed to remain as a lawful resident contingent on the parents continued lawful residency until the age of majority, provided they stay in the US for at least 16 of the 18 years

Otherwise get the fuck out.

>united people
I'm sorry I didn't make that clear. I left out the ethnic super-majority that Japan currently enjoys from my previous post. I want that for the U.S. I also agree that we should employ a more meritocratic form of government but I'm going to work with what my country has for now.

>circus freaks
I agree, they are both jokes. As a white nationalist, I look to Trump as a way to buy more time and I hope this movement doesn't squander the opportunities presented by a Trump presidency.

>The things you complain about don't fall on the shoulders of a Mexican.

Again I agree. The demographics problem falls squarely on the shoulders of treasonous politicians and greedy businessmen seeking to profit from the cheap labor of Mexicans.

At least we're not as bad as niggers

At least we have the same religion (:

Seriously tho we got to get rid of that anchor baby law

T. An anchor baby

I feel like they should be because they're gonna be raised by shitty parents but..