MAJOR MAN

A HERO TO EVERYONE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oEAyr1aJqr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someday, they'll have their battle.

Worst of them all

I wonder if he is Johnny's dad

The ‘Symbol of Peace’ who always rescues innocents with a smile, must never succumb to the forces of evil!

JUSTICE FRUIT PIES

just doing it for fun

He's gotta be related to Sir Brad Starlight somehow.

You call that a chin?

The Crimson Chin has always been cool. I honestly think he looks better than some Marvel/DC characters.

Realizing it, The Powerpuff Girls had two characters voiced by Jeff Bennett who looked similar to characters also voiced by him in different CN cartoons.

i'd actually watch a show that's just about the crimson chin, or at least a special like the did with crash nebula

That Crash Nebula special was the most underrated episode of the series, along with the banned episodes.

there were banned episodes of FOP?

>banned episodes of FOP
w-what? how?

Yeah, both of them were President-related episodes, Hail to the Chief and Twistory. Those episodes were banned because they were "deemed too offensive to other countries". IIRC, Twistory is where the founding fathers from Escape from Unwish Island debuted.

dumbest of reasons

Also, they only aired 3 WHOLE TIMES on Nick. No wonder not that many people don't remember those episodes.

Agreed

>Made in America
>Considered offensive to Americans

How the fuck does that work? Oh no, someone will be triggered if they see the founding fathers of muh 'murica stereotyped. They did the same thing in Escape from Unwish Island and nobody ever complained about it.

i can only imagine this episode of dexters lab being canceled

i mean banned

yes and how both this guy and Dexter's dad bear a striking resemblance to Owen from Gargoyles also voiced by Jeff Bennett

hey i remember those episodes
they use to air like 3 - 5 times per week on jetix

sure this was on mexico and jetix was basically fop; the channel
but still, guess they are only banned on america

Why would it be? The presidents are portrayed as pretty badass and the episode ends with them both shaking hands and joking around while Dex and Mandark have a sissy slappy fight.

Apparently Jeff Bennett likes voicing blonde assholes.

in this day and age, i wouldn't doubt anything getting banned for dumb reasons.

What was his fucking problem?

He actually has super powers, I never understood his deal.

It wasn't until I rewatched it as an adult that I realised he only faked the disasters, not his powers.

You're talking out of your ass. There's literally nothing in that episode that could even be twisted to being offensive.

I think he can only fly.

He was a coward.

i guess i am, but who really cares.
you don't see episodes of family guy or robot chicken being banned because they're making fun of bush, or previous/current president.

the guy can fly in outer space and crash down making a small crater but can't beat a giant monster.
weak ass bitch

Shouldn't 80s Crimson Chin be more 90s Chin?

Superman was already uncool on the late 90s, why the need to shit over him?

I think he was such a major sissy that, despite actually having powers, refused to get into actual danger

youtube.com/watch?v=oEAyr1aJqr0

Such a shame that a phony gets one of the best superhero themes ever made.

major man is one those 'fake it to make' superheroes, and he has to be the #1 worst.