Where were you when Gary Johnson stole the black vote and basically won the election?

Where were you when Gary Johnson stole the black vote and basically won the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

blacks don't vote

thats so raven

If only that minority had as much effect on polls as it does on crime rates

>Ye got shit posted away from fbpb.
Be 2 minutes faster next time amerifat.

Hi Austin.

They are literally the demographic that won Obamer last two elections.

Black can't stand Raven.

>big boi
doesn't boi = cuck?

>implying blacks will vote for a non-black.

Yeah no. Literally none of them will vote this year.

That would be race baited whites, actually

Blacks are only 13% of the U.S. Population, czech. Of that, less than 50% vote even when they are given free bus rides to polling stations and compensated for their time with menthol cigarettes.

Those were also the only elections they even played a role in since it was a nigger

Isn't she some kinda off mega hipster?

she's as representative of american blacks as Obama is desu..

That's what I was thinking, guilty middle-agers and optimistic young voters, pushed just enough by the black vote to add up to a majority.

Black libertarians bro-teir

Right here, taking turns shitposting on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

>and compensated for their time with menthol cigarettes.

That's just a joke right? Shit's so crazy it's hard to tell these days.

I hope Johnson gains momentum. Trump supporters are voting Trump no matter what. Hillary stands to lose support

Then start shilling for him, faggot.

He would have my vote too but he needs to explain his TPP stance

Without the black vote democrats will lose.

Well, he's an incremental nigga. I think he doesn't know much about it, but it seems to him that it would make trade more free, so he's for it. When Weld was asked about it at one of their college tour speeches, he said it truly looks like a free trade deal and said that if they added some environmental bullshit to in in the end (like what happened with NAFTA), he wouldn't support it.

It's not very libertarian view, I agree, but Gary was always more for a realistic evolution, than a revolution.

Big Boi is part of OutKast, fairly famous group.

Johnson is pretty much rewriting the rules this election.

OutKast was famous 12 years ago, and this clip has 12k views. Also black will either vote for Clinton or stay home.

Yeah, and he's the only chance, since by nominating Trump, Sup Forums basically handed the election to Clinton.

Was referring to Gary Johnson

Blacks*

No.

USA presidential candidate currently polling around 15%. And liberty is his program. A little like UKIP was, before they got cucked by the immigration topic.

>Gary Johnson steals black vote from Hillary
>Trump wins because Hillary loses major minority demographic

Well played, Gary.

>it looks like a free trade deal

No it doesn't.

This is me verbatim. If he didn't support TPP, he would've had my vote since Rand Paul dropped out, but now I feel like I'm supporting Trump more un-ironically each day.

>unironically believing 13% of the population most of which can't legally vote can swing the vote

>Hillary losing a large chunk of her votes

lol. Also, I think blacks dont like Raven because a while ago when they had one of their OMG RACISM! events, Raven said they were over exaggerating the severity of the situation, and was labelled an "uncle tom" even though shes pretty fucking liberal

He's also in that #NeverTrump pussy.

Legality isn't a barrier to voting here bro. Neither is being dead, for that matter.

"Voter fraud is not real."
- Bernie Sanders

>blacks like money
>blacks like guns
>blacks like dope
>blacks hate the Feds, going to prison for drugs
>blacks need abortions because muh dik

It was always going to happen tbqh

raven symone is a black hater that doesn't count

Big Boi is based tho

>Gary Johnson
Elaborate. Who is Gary Johnson.

Pro-liberty nigga.

Black people hate Raven Symone ,she's a fucking coon.

1. Most blacks can vote, they just usually don't. But king nig inspired them because he's black too.
2. It doesn't take much to swing the vote.

Shit nigga explain. What does he do. I never heard of this Gary Johnson.

He's libertarian party nominee. Also was a fairly successful two term governor, same as his running mate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism

I fucking hope he steals the black vote. Stein can steal the Hispanic vote.

Black people who never vote and don't care about politics came out of the wood works to vote for Obama. If Hillary loses you can bet your bottom dollar the dems put up another black person in the next election.

Wow really? That does it I'm a GarySpear now.

There are a few who vote and Sup Forums should push Gary Johnson and Jill Stein. More votes for them, less votes for Hillary.

I guess you #FeelTheJohnson now.

yes we do.

No one listens to raven. She's a damn joke within our community. Most black people are going to vote Hillary because they're afraid of Trump's supporters.

Yeah man fuck Trump.
#Litterlywhothefuck for presi.

That's the attitude! #FeelTheLiterallyWho

Raven isnt black through.
I heard a black guy say this so it must be true.

Obama isn't black either, and they voted him into office.