How to fix mexico

Mexico is too big for its own good. I feel that that it should be divided by 3 or 4.

-Make southern states its own shit hole country

-Nothwest states another one

-triangulate big cities (guadalajara, Monterey, DF) this is going to be the richest country. More able to fight cartels and shit

People in these areas are different anyway. They dont look the same

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0FrOjifhVFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YtNpLS4GQOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go back to your country you fucking brown nigger

CHI

RECREATE

EL

IMPERIO

MEJICANO

CA

Yeah, don't apply American logic to us, get rid of your flyover shitholes and fix your country first

>too big for its own good
This can be applied to 90% of countries.

How come that piedmontese folk songs talk about the wealth and richness of Argentina as a land of Milk and Honey?

Based Peron propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=0FrOjifhVFQ

nuke mexico city

Where should I NOT go for avoiding danger?

Upgrade it to Real Mexico
El Norteño Celoso

I can't find the lyrics anywhere, but nice tango at the beginning. Can you please translate at least the gist of it?

We had propaganda people going to Europe to get people to work in Argentina. They were promised lands to own. Needless to say they got jack shit.

We had more success in Italy because after WWI ended people came here and it was relatively good, so most believed things would be just fine after WWII. Although yeah we wasted a lot of food. My mom told me how grandpa couldn't believe how shit we were shit at managing things, we were inefficient at everything, including food.

Also we were good with music propaganda youtube.com/watch?v=YtNpLS4GQOA

Just go Mexico city or Monterrey
Avoid the rest
There are lots of japs amd koreans there already

Nah, the largest Japanese and Korean Communities are in Bajío because of the corporations

It's a traditional alpine song from early XX century and talk about a man (piedmonteis speaking, the lyrics are in piedmontese language) who is gone to Argentina for a better life than north Italy (how ironic) and he hear a bird singing and he think about his travel on the ocean ('' sculto ena randolina ... paso l'aigua granda [med sea]'') and suddently is filled with nostalgy but he can't return

Btw i've relatives in Argentina too. If you know people with surnames ending in - ero (Ferrero, Mantero, Accornero, Pasquero, etc.) - ino (Pavarino, Garbarino, etc) or -asso (Pautasso, Buriasso, Cambiasso, etc) are all of piedmontese origin.

Civil War to purge the elites and establish communism

No

THIS
There are Universities full of asian students

Among italian surnames, piadmontese surnames are hard to come by

And there's a shit ton of variety among those surnames. Most common would be 'D'-x- or Di -X-'

But they were pretty successful, Garbarino is one the biggest electronic sellers in Argentina

Si

>And there's a shit ton of variety among those surnames

Among the average italian surname*

It would be hard to tell some italian and spanish ancestors for people with surnames that can be both spanish as italian as Marino, Romano, Costa, Bruno, Fontana, Gallo, Villa, etc

Sh mexico boy mexico may actually go commie this year if morena wins