He was goin' to college!

wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/downtown/jawari-porter-man-shot-killed-in-attack-on-officer-was-once-a-promising-former-foster-kid

>Porter had graduated from Taft High School and gotten a scholarship to UC through the Higher Education Mentoring Initiative, a program that helps foster kids with college

Other urls found in this thread:

cincinnati.com/videos/news/2016/08/08/government-square-fatal-shooting/88395978/
youtube.com/watch?v=n_ToCYhIJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=67RL_rmfqF8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Gives like 50 previous examples of him running around nude, assaulting people etc.
>tryingtoturnhislifearound.gif
>robs final store assaults officer
>"We contend the police-orchestrated escalation led to an avoidable killing," the statement said.
Fucking hate these people, I'd never stand up for a white person like this.

Wow, just wow, I read your reply and thought you were kidding, this nigger piece of shit was given more slaps on the wrist than any white with "white privilege".

On top of all that free fucking college, and still manages to fuck it up, typical nigger.

I AM NOW THE PERSONIFICATION OF WHITE RAGE.

Oh shit, his fucking middle name is fucking HARAMBE!

This shit is too fucking funny!

You two absolutely disgust me. Haven't you realized by now that the only solution is to ignore their existence and let them do as they please?

Here is your (You), faggot.

Now go away.

There was that other "promising" former foster nigger. Ended up raping and murdering a white girl as she went off campus

FOUND A VIDEO
Literally the first thing he does when the cop car stops by him is walk up to the driver and start swinging...
cincinnati.com/videos/news/2016/08/08/government-square-fatal-shooting/88395978/
That'd be nice if they kept completely to themselves but they still rob white business and cost tax dollars in jail and dem programs.

those fucking nostrils...

>Cincinnati

Oh boy, here we go. It was bad enough with Sam DuBose last July. We don't need another happening.

Lucky the nigger was already dead when that 2nd cop pulled him. He fell flat on his ass

>juggling 16 credit hours

kek 16 is the minimum to be considered a full
time student. It's literally 2 classes a day at the most.

This poor baby was shot 2 years ago today

Wtf I hate niggers now

cop fucked up, he should have shot the nigger on camera.

Here it's 12 credit hours normally

It really varies....16 hours of communications or social sciences is literally 16 hours of school per week

16 credits when I was in school for biochemistry was ~30 hours per week because labs

>Foster kid
Already doomed from the start.

12hrs where I went. 15 was average, 17 was considered risky except for the highest performing students.

>attack on officer
and they will STILL fucking riot

First video is before or what? He take off and they catch up? On my phone can't browse all that much. Thanks for webm
I was kinda confused about which cop shot him

Fucking nigger demon. Pure evil. Anyone that "defends" him, or gets upset over this is also a demon.

What's worse is the white guilt crowd will get behind him as well. It never ceases to amaze me that with all the various social media sites we have to show footage of the event that nobody ever seems to watch it and make up their own mind.

This. Plus if the Cop died. They will react the same they did after Dalls. "They had it coming" "Fuck Pigs" Libs are Wiggers of the highest regard

>First video is before or what?
Yes but I'm not sure how big of a gap between the two. I just grabbed what I could to help the story along for whoever joins in the thread.

What I don't get is usually they're the people who are all "world over populated, to any people, humans are evil. What's wrong with people these days?" Then when a cop kills some one it HAS to have been avoidable, but if a white guy dies doing something stupid it's funny/he had it coming. Now idk what came about regarding Philandro, but every other shooting I know of could have been avoided if they weren't being a criminal and/or dipshit.

Yeah thanks, next you know they'll be saying they literally should have let him go, like they should have let Mr. Grand theft and mental momma with a shotgun go, never minding if someone was killed in another jacking or she killed her baby they'd still want blood. Cops just can't win.
Also I wasn't saging this thread, that was left over.

Seems pretty open and shut case to me.

>and they will STILL fucking riot

We call them niggers for a reason. It has nothing to do with skin color. It's about being a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=n_ToCYhIJAs

youtube.com/watch?v=67RL_rmfqF8

>nobody ever seems to watch it and make up their own mind.

Liberals incapable of thinking.

Liberals are golems. That is why they all have the same hollow, empty eyes. There is nothing inside. They are crude reproductions of humans but without the ability to think. They can only follow a Jew's orders.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem

Kek